Chapter 21

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Note: Sorry if this chapter is boring or :( I didn't want to add much spoilers to it ! Thats next chapter :)!


Samuel's Point of View

"I'm so sorry for bothering you when you were about to leave," I told SNSD's manager as we both walked down the hallway towards the girls' dorm. He just waved me off, "I would knock, but just seeing you walking by is even better. You have the keys." I smiled as we got to the front of the door. He put in the pass code to the door before inserting a key and unlocking the door.

"Only because you're a rookie and your manager looks beat." SNSD Manager replied to me. 

I grinned a little while looking away from him. He gave me a weird look and coughed, "I kind of ran away from him when I realized that I forgot to pick up Tiffany." I honestly replied before opening the door quickly.

"Aish teenager rookies." I heard the manager whispered.

"Tiffa-" I was calling for Tiffany until I saw an interesting sight. "Never mind your busy." I said before quickly walking out of the room and pushing SNSD's manager out also. "It's nothing hyung~" I sang before shutting the door closed and sending the manager away. 

I waited for another five minutes until Tiffany came out with her luggage. She was a very bright shade of red, "Mi-Mianhe Samuel..." she whispered and I couldn't help, but laugh. "D-D-D-Don't laugh!" she shouted, but Taeyeon walked out with her luggage as well. She was as well just as red as Tiffany.

"Aww isn't this adorable." I teased before taking Tiffany luggage.

Taeyeon hid her face under her scarf, "Wae wae wae?! Don't you know how to kn-knock!" the kid leader snapped at me and grabbed me by my collar. I just laughed and pulled my shirt away from her death grip.

"I'm sorry noona, but that was an interesting sight to witness in my first step into the SNSD dorm" I taunted.

"W-W-What!?! Aish.." Taeyeon screamed before grabbing her luggage and running out of the hallway, "I'll see you in a few days Fany! Text me in a few hours!" she called from down the hall before sending me a glare, "Watch your back Baby Liu!!" 

"Love you too noona~" 

"Bye Taetae!" Tiffany shouted before slapping me on the arm, "You have no manners!"

I just laughed before running off with Tiffany's luggage. I heard her calling for me, but I ignored it and looked back to see her chasing me, "Come on noona!" I exclaimed leaving the dormitory and going downstairs towards my manager's car. I packed Tiffany's stuff into the back before being punched in the arm by the eye smile SNSD member.

"Yah! Do you know how to behave properly?" Tiffany scoffed.

I merong-ed her and pushed her in the car before climbing in after her. My manager began to drive towards my apartment and it was silent for the first few minutes of the drive. Tiffany was busy looking out the window with a flustered face and I was to busy thinking of a way to about this.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

{ 4.2 minutes later }

.

.

.

 

"So Taeny is real?" I bluntly blurted out after moments of silence.

Tiffany instantly became a new shade of red and her fist was clenched on her lap. She turned to glare at me. "N-N-Ne!" she stammered. I laughed before hugging her and placing a kiss on her forehead.

"No need to be nervous Tiffany noona," I replied to her and sat closer to her. She looked at me, "You two actually make a cute couple, but next time do not make out in the middle of the living room under the mistletoe. One little peck on the lips is enough." I explained to her and she pushed my head away. Manager hyung was laughing in the front seat.

"Don't you dare tease us when everyone gets back to S.M! Arasso!?" she angrily exclaimed.

I nodded, "I'll keep my mouth shut only for you noona, but can I know something?" I asked.

"Ne?"

"How many other couples within SNSD or S.M?" 

Tiffany became flustered once more, "You'll have to find out yourself!" she exclaimed before pouting. I pinched her cheek because it was adorable.

"Aigoo..noona is cute~" I cooed. We were pinching each others cheek violently for the rest of the trip.

The car was parked in front of my apartment which was just across CUBE. I looked out the window and saw that many fans were actually being greeted by the departing Beast hyungs, "Oh I guess hyungs wanted to visit their CUBE Cafe before leaving home," I commented before putting my beanie on Tiffany and pulling her scarf over her face, "Here is my key to my apartment noona. You should go first because I don't want a scandal to appear for you." I suggested.

"Okay." Tiffany nodded before climbing out of the car secretly and going into my apartment building. I waited for a few minutes before climbing out of the car myself with a mask and glasses over my face. I went around the car and grabbed Tiffany's luggage before walking into my apartment building and going straight to my apartment.

"Noona~" I sang.

Tiffany opened the door and I walked in, "You have a nice place Sammy." she told me when I set her luggage against the wall. I chuckled and immediately sat on the couch, "Where will I be sleeping?" she asked.

"My room. I usually crash in the couch." I told her. 

She tilted her head before taking a seat next to me, "That isn't healthy Sammy," she told me and I just laughed, "Stop laughing! You are like a hyena." she scolded. I silenced my laughter, but I let out a stifled laughter after a few seconds of silence.

"It's honestly okay noona," I told her before coming up with an idea, "hey you don't mind speaking English while you stay over, do you?" I asked her innocently and she just shrugged.

"I'm okay with it because it's a language I'm most comfortable with." Tiffany smiled.s

I laughed before grabbing my controller and turning on my game console, "You should rest Tiffany. It was a long night for you." I told her. She only nodded before grabbing one of her luggage.

"You get your rest too." she me and gave me a kiss on the cheek, "night." Tiffany walked upstairs to my room and I just sat there playing video games again.

4 hours later...

Tiffany's Point of View

I woke up to the sound of someone entering the room. I opened my eyes a little and saw Sammy putting the rest of my luggage in his room, "I should just call her.." I heard whisper before closing the door again. I sat up on the bed and saw it was around 3:32 A.M. in the morning, ''What is that kid still doing up at this time? He had a long night as well." I thought as I made my way out the door quietly.

I climbed down the stairs and only to stop at the stair where the wall ended. I sat down on the step to spy on Sammy who was pacing back and forth in the living room with his video games still on, 'This kid has no sleeping clock..' 

"I'm calling her again." He muttered before taking his phone out and dialing a number. Sammy put the phone down with it on speaker as the ringing tone caught my ears, "please pick up."

"Kamusta Ikinalulungkot ko na ako ay hindi upang makakuha ng sa telepono.Mangyaring mag-iwan ng mensahe pagkatapos ng pugak at ako makakakuha ng bumalik sa iyo sa lalong madaling panahon." The message tone spoke a language that I didn't understand. I assumed it was Tagalog. (Sorry if I didn't get the translation right. I don't know Tagalog that well :( )

Samuel let out a frustrated growl, "Mom! This is like the 1000th time that I tried to call you directly, but you never answer the phone," he cried before kneeling down in front of the phone that was on the table, "please for once pick up the phone...I miss you and I haven't spoke to you in years.." he muttered before grabbing the phone in his hand. "Just call back whenever you have the chance...Merry Christmas.."

I had my hand over my mouth to keep myself from letting out a whimper at the predicament of little Liu.

"Mom it's been three years since I last contacted you.. what are you doing?" I heard Samuel talking to himself. I looked down and saw that he was huddled up on the couch with his head in his hands, "Mommy..." he cried into his hands. I let out a whimper before running up the stairs to the room again before Sammy could notice.

I climbed into bed after quietly closing the door and pretending to be asleep. I heard the door being opened for a few minutes before closed again with a few muffled sobs followed afterwards. "Sammy.." I whispered after sitting up. I looked at the door with thoughts running through my head for at least ten minutes before finally falling asleep with a certain thought running through my head.

'Umma...Mom...Mommy...'


Well theres a glimpse of Sammy's relationship with his mother and how he spends his nights..oh and a glimpse of Sammy's future relationship with  Umma Tiffany! I mean wait what o.o YOU DIDN'T READ THAT!

Comment and Subscribe~