Chapter 20

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Samuel's Point of View

I was watching SNSD perform their songs that was chosen by their manager. I was actually holding back from dancing because after listening to k-pop nonstop curtsy of Hana - I've became addicted to the upbeat songs. I smiled when I turned around and saw my hyungs dancing to SNSD while being big fanboys. 

I laughed and took a picture of them secretly before hiding my phone.

"Thank you everyone for coming out! The concert is not done yet," Yoona exclaimed into her microphone. All the artist were leaving to go on stage to perform a huge collab stage for the ending of the concert. I wasn't needed as an MC anymore so I started to pack my things so I can depart after the concert, "Thank You for coming out! We hope you'll enjoy this huge collab account performed by all your favorite k-pop idols!"

I was eating a cookie while sitting on a stool watching the idols dance and be silly with each other and the fans. I laughed because this was an interesting collab stage, "Vocalist with Vocalist...Dancers with Dancers...oh! Rappers collab!" I exclaimed to myself while watching all my noonas and hyungs perform together.

I was busy eating cookies while they performed that I didn't realize it was coming to an end. I got up from my stool and was going to grab my bag when suddenly I felt a pair of arms grab me, "Yah!" I screamed. I looked up and saw G-Dragon hyung with Yongguk dragging me onto stage.

"This fun experience wouldn't of happened without the help of a talented rookie. Although he has been rehearsing for a new drama that S.M. is producing, he was able to come out to be our loveable MC." I heard Goo Hara of KARA explain as I was still being dragged towards the stage.

Another voice picked up, "Although we've only met him occasionally throughout rehearsal he already caught the attention of all of us," Min of Miss A explained, "he has the talent and dedication to be a sunbae to all of us, but the shocking thing is that he is younger than majority of us." Fei of Miss A continued for Min.

I was brought onto stage in front of all the idols. I looked at them and they all gave me thumbs up, "I think we all can agree that the Liu siblings are charismatic and loveable in their own way." G-Dragon added.

My mouth was hanging open and I was seriously becoming flustered. My noonas in f(x) made their way to the front and started to comfort me while giggling. I buried my face into Amber's shoulder because I'm being thanked by majority of well-known idols. The fans were cheering loudly for the small speeches their idols are making towards me and it just made me even more flustered.

"From our fans, our CEOs, your soon-to-be fans, and ourselves.." Joon said after making his way towards me and patting my back in a reassuring way, "han, dul set-"

"THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK ROOKIE! WE WISH YOU LUCK ON YOUR FUTURE! ROOKIE SAMUEL LIU HWAITING!" The idols screamed.

I hid my face behind Amber's shoulder and it just made everyone laugh while singing their collab song. Amber had her arm around my waist as I was trying to hide my face because I was crying, "Yah, baby Liu stop crying." she said while giggling. I shook my head because I was touched by the idols that I came to know in such a short time.

"Aw baby Liu!" Luna and Sulli cried before huddling around me.

"Cry baby." Krystal cried also and joined the hug.

"My baby Sammy!" Victoria cried. 

I pulled away from Amber's shoulder and stood there with red puffy eyes. All the idols were laughing and thanking me whenever they passed by, "In a few weeks you already surpassed underdog rookie status. Nice job rookie Liu." Amber teased me. She took my hand and we both walked to the front of the stage waving at the fans and giving them fanservice.

My face was completely flustered. My heart was racing and all this felt like a dream, "I love you guys!!" Amber shouted to the fans and the fans began to scream. I glanced over at Amber and smiled before giving her a sudden hug. She returned the hug and I couldn't help, but think.

'..I still got a long way to go. I'll make sure everyone is proud of me, but thank you everyone for supporting me. Thank you Amber for caring...and giving me a chance in life...I love you noona' 

Three hours later...

"Noona don't go!" I screamed and clinged onto her leg. Amber was traveling to Taiwan to visit her family for Christmas leaving me alone in Korea, "Don't you love me noona?!"

"I can see the headlines." Victoria giggled. She was also going overseas to visit her family.

"Baby Liu won't let go of Big Liu!" Sulli and Luna giggled. They were here to send off the other members as Krystal already went home with Jessica an hour ago. "Come on baby Liu, your noona is going to miss her flight."

"Noona!" I whined.

Amber smacked me on the head, "You know noona loves you, right?" she told me. I only nodded while on the verge of tears, "you are emotional now after what the idols said about you."

"It broke my black heart! Don't blame me for not being taken care of properly!" I argued with her. Amber crouched down to my height before giving me a hug and my head softly, "Noona...do you have to go?"

"Yes I do. I don't see my family that much as it is and I offered to take you alon-"

I cut her off, "No!"

"See? I'll see you in a few days," Amber said and placed a kiss on my forehead, "you have Tiffany-ah to take care of you right?" she told me and I nodded. She smiled before patting me on the head and kissing my forehead again.

"I'll miss noona...make sure to call!" I demanded during my kid tantrum. 

"Arasso dongsaeng." Amber nodded. I held my hands up and she helped me up before patting me on the head, "Don't forget to take your medicine arasso? I'll text Tiffany the things she needs to know while spending Christmas with you and make sure to sleep! You haven't had much rest this past week!" she exclaimed before knocking me on the head.

"Hehe Amber it's time to go. Our flights were just called," Victoria butted in. I pouted, but Victoria ran over and gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek, "take care Sammy. We'll see you in a few days." she told me and I nodded. She grabbed her luggage and waved, "I'll be off first. Bye girls~" she said giving hugs and kisses to her band mates.

"We should go too," Luna said and hooked her arm with Sulli, "manager oppa is driving us to our home so it'll be a long trip. We'll see you in a few days Amber, please take care!" they both exclaimed before being escorted out by their manager.

I stood there while pouting. Amber giggled before grabbing something from her backpack, "I'll call you Sammy," she told me before pulling my collar and giving me a big hug, "I have to go now, so I'll see you later baby brother. I love you." Amber told me before leaving to her gate. I stood there waving to her before she was gone from my view.

"I love you too noona.." I muttered while looking at the snapback hat in my hand. 'BB Liu' it read and I couldn't help, but laugh, "Humor me to death with your lame gifts Amber." I chuckled to myself before a thought hit me.

"Wah! I'm late in picking up Tiffany!" I shouted, running a head of my manager. He was surprised and started to run after me while shouting things like 'Come back Samuel-ssi!' 'Stop running!" 'I'm going to get fired!' I ignored him and was running out of the airport with fans taking pictures of me being a crazy person. 


Aren't idols nice to rookies? :) That was sweet Amber-Samuel moments :D!

Well sorry to disappoint you all, but there won't be anymore Amber-Samuel moments for the next few chapters because I will now focus on minor couples that you'll soon find out hehe..but don't worry! The noona role will be filled by Tiffany for the mean time!

Comment and Subscribe~