Chapter 28 (Soosica)

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Note: Soosica chapter it is beautiful readers x) 

Sooyoung's Point of View

"Wae were we sent to his apartment?" Jessica, who was sitting right next to me, complained. We were heading towards Sammy's apartment to grab his things ordered by Krystal and Sulli. I volunteered and Jessica just went along with me - not like I forced her or anything :)? "No better question...wae did you volunteer!"

"It was the perfect moment to have a Hunger Games moment." I told her with a dinosaur grin, "Besides you didn't need to come with me Sica, I could of taken Bunny or Yoona." I explained while staring at her.

Jessica sent me an icy glare and I immediately turned away, "Do you not want me by your side?"

"N-No!" I stammered while the heat started to creep up on my cheeks, "I just thought that you wanted to spend time with Krystal after you had that mini heart attack back in the dance room..." I whispered feeling embarrassed.

"You are so cute Youngie," she cooed and pinched my cheeks, "she is alright and I wanna let her focus on her band mate's brother's health." Jessica told e and I only nodded.

"Jessica and Sooyoung-ah, we're here." Our manager called from the front seats. We looked out the window and saw the fans of CUBE all in the cafe, "It's safe to say that you'll need to hide." he explained to us and we just nodded, "How long must I wait?"

"Just fifteen minutes at the most oppa." I smiled before getting out of the car and helping Jessica out. I pushed her in front of me so I can hide her short frame behind my tall frame, "Hurry hurry." I whispered while we picked up the pace towards Sammy's apartment.

We entered the apartment and looked around the organized living room once we entered, "He actually cleans up nice." Jessica commented before taking a seat on the couch, "I'll wait here."

"You aren't going to help?" I pouted.

Jessica shook her hand and picked up a random booklet off the table, "I am not going to touch his underwear," she scoffed and I only giggled. She looked up from the booklet to give me a weird look, "What?"

"Just think of him like Kyungsan." I and she became flustered, "Yes! Didn't expect our baby boy to grow up handsome?" I laughed while running upstairs because she had something in her hand and I kind of unleashed HellSica.

"Now we had to pick up-" I stopped talking when I was rummaging through my pockets for the list Amber wrote down. She was a good sister to immediately worry about her brother, "spare of clothing, pair of shoes, medicine, and....bunny mask?" I said to myself when I grabbed a bag from his closet and started to pick out an outfit. I smirked because I was in control on his outfit for when he is released from the hospital. (Mwhahaha!)

After a good ten minutes of choosing the right outfit that'll go along with his shoes and B.A.P mask, I went to the bathroom to collect the medicine. I grabbed the medicine that was listed on the paper and I was in shock on how much medicine he has to take and how much he has in the cabinet. 'Omo...he really is a sick person yet he manages to keep up with the busy schedule? Impressive rookie!' I thought as I put the medicine in the bag and went downstairs.

"Done Sica, lets g-" I was silence by the ice princess. I looked at her and she looked so immersed into reading the booklet in her hand that I got curious and  took it out from her grasp and read it aloud, "Beautiful Strangers Ep 10...bwoh!?" I exclaimed as the new drama starring Krystal and Sammy was actually the current drama I've been keeping up with along with majority of other S.M Artist.

"Shh! I wanna read it!" She shouted and took it from me. I dropped the bag and climbed on the couch with her and began reading the lines also.

After another 10 minutes we finished reading. I was actually disappointed because the story didn't..it didn't mix well, "That was boring~" I sang as I began to cross out things that bored me and rewriting it.

"Yah! Youngie you aren't suppose to do that!" Jessica screamed and it broke my hearing. I held my ear in pain, "Mianhe Youngie, but he is already rehearsing the script and the director was probably set for this original plan." she tried explaining to me, but I was to busy rewriting the script. "Yah! Are you listening?!"

"Ne.." I whispered.

Jessica sighed in frustration before calling our manager. She was talking about having to stay longer because I wasn't paying attention, but I just shrugged it off and continued to rewrite it. A few minutes later our manager came to collect Sammy's packed things, but I didn't pay much attention as inspiration was going through my head for this rewrite.

"Youngie..are you done?" Jessica sleepily asked.

I shook my head and added some notes to the script, "Almost Sica..when I'm done can you practice a part with me?" I asked finally drawing my attention from the scribbled script to Jessica, "please?"

"Wae?"

I became flustered, but fortunately for me the dim lights didn't show my heated face to her. "I-I just wanted to make sure this makes sense.." And I have a surprise for you Sica..

"Fine, but are you almost done?" Jessica asked and leaned over my shoulder. I shooed her away, "It's a surprise!" I beamed happily even though my heart was racing like crazy.

After another ten minutes I finally finished. I smiled at my accomplishment and handed her the script, "Let's rehearse this part! It's when Krystal's character runs after Sammy's character after he was disappointed over a failed date." I explained to her and pointing out where she had to begin, "I'll act out Sammy's part."

Jessica cleared and stood up. She walked away from the spot near the couch and stood by the beginning of the stairs, "I can't believe he stood me up..." she muttered and pretended to violently wipe away a tear. 

I stood up and started to slowly approach her, "Soo-Jung?.."

"Ah! Oh it's just you stupid..." Jessica whispered.

I laughed, "I was just passing by and I thought I saw you running here," I explained and walked closer, "Aren't you suppose to be at the dance?" I asked.

"Me? My presence isn't need there, I'm simply to great." she scoffed and flipped her hair behind her shoulder and gave me a convincing weak smile. 

"Than why are you in a fancy dress?" I teased.

"I'm going to be an idol! I'm suppose to look great everywhere just in case," she replied and crossed her arms in front of her in a huff, "besides what are you doing here? Trying to stalk me because you are now my number one fan?"

"I just came to enjoy the scenery," I told her and looked at the ceiling, "It's a beautiful night yet everyone in the school waste it on a dance? I don't see the big deal in dances.."

"Of course you don't because you aren't romantic." Jessica taunted and turned her back to me. I backhugged her and buried my face into the crook of her neck and inhaling her sweet scent 'It's my drug..I swear Sica you are my drug...' I thought. "Y-Y-Yah Yo-Youngie.." she stammered.

"It's part of the s-script." I replied to her even though my heart was racing at our close contact.

"W-What are you d-doing stupid?" Jessica stammered after getting back to character.

(Background Music: How Great is Your Love - SNSD)

"Come on," I whispered and took her hand in mine and twirling her around, "I know how badly you wanted to go to that dance and I'll make it up to you." I smiled and led her to the middle of the living room.

"I don't need you to make the dance up to me. I'll just go home and sleep for tomorrow's test and you need too also," She told me and tried taking her hand back, but I grabbed it again, "Daniel let go!"

"Aw you finally called me by my given name," I and pulled her close to me, "let me make it up to you Soo-Jung, I may not be your prince charming, but I will be the person to make you happy when you are down." I smiled and she just nodded in agreement after much convincing.

We started to slow dance in the middle of the living room. It was silent and the only sound that could be heard were the cars outside the window (and I pray that my heart racing can not be heard by her). I twirled Jessica around and pulled her close to me, "Wae.."

"Wae?" I asked forgetting we were in character. I was to immerse in this sweet moment I'm having with my princess.

"Wae are you being nice to me when all I've done was be mean and a brat towards you?" She asked and stopped dancing. She was still close to me and looked up into my eyes.

"Because..because you're my princess and I just want you to be happy." I whispered and stared back into her beautiful brown eyes that I got lost into, "I don't like it when my princess is upset and I don't know why..." I smiled sweetly before cupping her cheeks in my hands.

"That isn't in the script Soo.." Jessica whispered with her eyes half closed and her face blushing a bright red.

My eyes widen in embarrassment, but it was now or never. I took a deep breath and leaned down close to her lips, "I know.." I whispered and pressed out foreheads together. She slowly wrapped her arms around my neck and brought me down closer to her, "Sica...saranghae..." I whispered against her lips.

"Youngie..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I pecked her on the cheek close to her lips before grabbing the script and running out of the apartment laughing like an idiot, but my heart was racing like mad. I can hear Jessica's dolphin scream even though I was far from the apartment building. I was on the sidewalk and I saw Sammy's room and Jessica opening the window, "I WILL MURDER YOU SOO!!" she screamed and I was cracking up.

'Saranghae Sica..' I smiled while starring at her beautiful figure running at me with her icy glare. My face dropped and I immediately ran into the safety of our waiting manager's van, but even there I couldn't escape the wrath of HellSica. 'Saranghae Jung Soo-yeon Jessica!'


As you may tell...I'm not that good in writing romantic things, but isn't this enough :D?

So next chapter focus?

 

 

 

Oh! So I was thinking of making a spin-off of this story. I think you'll love it because well...I don't know xD maybe you'll like it..maybe you won't..I don't know x)

Comment and Subscribe~