Chapter 29 (KrystalxSammy, Taeny)

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Note: You readers don't make it easy for me xD So I'll mix these two couples into the story..hope you like it x) )

Taeyeon's Point of View

I was sitting in the hospital room with Tiffany and Krystal watching over Sammy because the others went to go get lunch. I sighed, "So..I'm only finding out now that you adopted the Lius and now I'm their 'appa'?" I asked trying to clarify my confusion.

Sammy was asleep on the bed and Krystal fell asleep next to him - holding his hand. Krystal was actually examining Sammy's hand when he was awake, but he had a sudden sleep attack and fell asleep, but Krystal was awake for a little while still holding his hand until sleep finally caught her in its grasp.

"Pretty much Taetae, but aren't they adorable?" Tiffany squealed and pinched sleeping Sammy's cheek.

I sighed, "Fany..wae didn't you tell me earlier? I would of beaten up that manager for hurting my son!" I whined and stuck my tongue out. Tiffany rolled her eyes at me and slapped my arm, "Yah! What was that for?"

"You do know that Sammy's manager is six feet tall and you are about?"

I started mumbling my height. "What?" she questioned with a smirk. I continued to mumble my height, but she urged me even more to exclaim my height. I pouted and turned my body away from her, "Hmph!" I huffed.

"Taetae mianhe..." Tiffany whispered. I still didn't turn around, "Taetae.." she whispered my name in her husky voice that made my body grow weak. I still didn't turn around even though my face was flustered. I was facing Krystal and Sammy with my back turned to Tiffany so I wouldn't fall for her puppy aegyo.

'Don't turn around Kim Taeyeon! Show her that you can just be as scary as HellFany!' I encouraged myself. I saw Krystal start to stir awake, "Morning Baby Jung." I smiled to her still ignoring Tiffany.

"Morning unnie..." She mumbled in her tired voice.

I giggled, "Aw is baby Jung still tired? Let go of Baby Liu's hand and maybe you can sleep properly." I . Krystal seemed to jump awake after realizing that her hand was holding someone else's. She blushed badly and let go of Baby Liu's hand.

"I-It's not w-w-what it looks like!" The poor girl stammered. I giggled even more and pinched her cheeks, "U-Unnie!"

"Stop whining Baby Jung! You are making me die of you aegyo!" I screamed and smiled sweetly at the girl. From the corner of my eye I can see that Tiffany looked ready to go 'HellFany' on me or Krystal or mostly me. I let go of the girl's cheek before turning to my girlfriend, "Is Fany about to go HellFany mode?" I taunted after merong-ing her.

She crossed her arms quickly and walked out of the room. I giggled and went after her, "Fany-ah~" I called, but she still didn't turn around. I started to feel guilty for ignoring the girl and 'flirting' with Krystal. "Mianhe Fany, I didn't think you would get jealous at your dongsaeng." I .

"Yah! I wasn't jealous!"

"Yes you were."

"No!"

"Than why are you screaming at me?"

"B-Because you made an invalid argument!"

"It didn't require screaming."

"Yes it did! You accused me on being jealous!"

"When?"

"A few minutes ago!"

"I don't remember."

"Yah! Stop playing games Taetae!"

"I'm not playing games. I remember asking you to kiss me and not being jealous."

"What?"

"What?"

I grinned at her like a dork and she just rolled her eyes at me. She flashed me her famous eyesmile before walking close to me and wrapping her arms around my neck, "You are such a danshin dork, but you are my dork," she whispered and pressed her lips on mine. I happily returned the kiss, but she pulled away immediately after I returned it. I pouted, "But if you ever ignore me and flirt with my beloved dongsaeng than I'll be looking for a new dork." she threatened.

"Arasso!" I saluted. She just giggled and took my hand and led me back to the hospital room.


Krystal's Point of View

I watched my unnis leave the room - leaving me with a sleeping Sammy.

I sighed and sat there awkwardly while staring at his chest go up than down matching a soothing breathing pattern. I smiled and looked at the boy, "You are such an idiot for not telling anyone.." I muttered while his hair. 

Dun. Dun. Dun.

I felt my heart racing for no reason. I ignored it and smiled at the sleeping Liu in front of me, "I like it when you don't talk back to me. It makes the room more silent for once." I joked and giggled at my own lame joke.

"Maybe I should keep my mouth shut everyday than." 

My face grew pale. I looked down and saw that Samuel's eyes were still closed shut, "Sammy?"

"Who else?" He said while his eyes were still closed. I clenched my fist in irritation, "Are you going to hit me?"

"I should because you gave me a heart attack, but I'll subside that anger for now because you are a patient. Though once you are out I'll make sure my fist will smack on you on the head for making my unnis and I worried for your health! You made Amber dead worried, stupid!" I shouted at him. He opened one eye before holding his hands to his ears.

"Ah...your voice is annoying when you're loud!" he complained. I rolled my eyes before grabbing his hand, "Y-Y-Yah!"

I rolled my eyes, "Remember? I was examining your hand before you fell asleep on me." I reminded him before looking at his hand again even though I already examined it completely last time. I absolutely had nothing better to do except examine his hand.

"......Oh! Why though?" Sammy questioned while looking at me.

I shrugged, "I'm bored and your hand looked interesting to look at." I simply replied before putting me hand against his, "Wow! Your hand is huge!"

"Thanks I guess?" he replied awkwardly. I giggled before removing my hand off of his, "Hey, thank you for kind of taking care of me when I first got here." Sammy said and I looked at him, "I was like a quarter awake when I was done getting examined and you were the first one to enter."

I blushed, "Yah! If you were awake a little you should of told me!" I screamed.

He laughed, "I couldn't! My eyes were to heavy and I was to exhausted to warn you!" he tried to explain himself, but I just ignored his explanation and just straight up smacked him in the head.

"Hey I'm a patient!"

"My anger surpassed me." I smiled sweetly at him. He rolled his eyes before a scary smirk crept up on his face, "What?" I questioned him.

"Sammy you stupid stupid idiot..you made me worried.." Sammy said in a mocking tone. My eyes widen in surprise and my face felt like it was on fire, "I'm glad that I made you worry about me for once, Krystal Jung." he teased me.

I smacked him on the head repeatedly with a fan while feeling embarrassed. I couldn't express in words what I was feeling right now except anger in my whole body except my racing heart, "Stupid!"


It wasn't much, but just some short chapters I suppose? Anyways I'll be going back to Sammy since I'll let him leave next chapter! In the mean time can you readers do me a favor please?

Check out the write out of the drama that Krystal and Sammy is starring in in this story, please? Here is the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/346312/beautiful-strangers-drama-krystal-danielpadilla-ooc

Please support the story like how you support this one :)?

Comment and Subscribe~ I will update regularly again! (Yay!)