Chapter 18

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Samuel's Point of View

I looked down from the balcony where I was standing with Amber, Jessica, and Krystal. My heart was racing because this felt all to surreal that I'll be in front of a huge crowd and I don't even know if I'll be good enough for them. I saw many fans holding up signs like 'I love you Jessica!' 'Minho Oppa!' 'GDragon <3' 'Yoseob oppa, I love you!' 'BEAST' 'IU <3' and I was truly amazed by the dedication of the fans.

I looked over my shoulder and saw Amber waving at the fans while dropping t-shirts their way. "Amber unnie/noona!" Fans screamed when Amber waved to them. I only laughed before noticing the Jungs performing aegyo on both sides of the balcony.

"Anyonghaseyo Seoul!" Jessica and Krystal waved. I was standing in the middle while looking at the sky with a sigh, 'My first live event...I've practice so hard for this...' 

"Stop being a wall flower Sammy!" I heard Amber shout over the noise. I waved her off and smiled while being okay of being a wall flower, but she didn't accept the offer and pulled me back to my place leaning against the railing, "Baby Liu is here!" she shouted into a microphone.

"Baby Liu!" chants were spread by the fans. I could only become flustered and my heart felt like it was going to burst.

Krystal elbowed me on the side and I glared at her, "Boot camp~" she sang before blowing a kiss to a lucky fan. Some assumed it was them and fainted while others became flustered.

"Arasso." I nodded before sitting on the railing. Amber held my shirt and I smiled at her before waving to the fans and screaming into the microphone, "Anyonghaseyo! How are doing?" I asked while holding the microphone to them.

"Good!"

"Awesome! I want to see which company you came out for!" I screamed and they all agreed with me. I looked at everyone before speaking, "YG!"

Many people screamed.

"CUBE!"

Again equal screaming.

"CCM!"

Not much as the other too, but after researching with Hana about what happened with CCM I decided to boost the spirits. "Oh come on! It can't be a dead crowd for CCM!" I shouted into the microphone.

"Don't anger them Sammy." Jessica warned me.

I smiled before speaking into the microphone, "Many people turned their backs on CCM, huh?" I questioned before jumping back over the railing. We had some props up in the balcony for the fanservice event and I sighed, "well I'm pretty sure everyone loves to do the Lovey-Dovey shuffle dance, right? Or maybe even the Bo Peep Bo Peep dance, I know SNSD Sunny does." I explained before coming back into view to the fans with cat ears on.

"Daebak!" I heard the girls that were still on the balcony shout while giggling. Amber decided to wear a pair of cat ears also and we high-fived each other before doing the Bo Peep Bo Peep dance to an imaginary song. I saw many fan cameras, but I didn't care I wanted to help T-ara in this concert.

"Aigoo~ So cute!" I heard Krystal cooed. I had a smug look on my face and she just rolled her eyes playfully at me while Jessica just took a picture of us while laughing.

"Liu Jjang!" I heard Taeyeon cheer. I looked over my shoulder and saw she was on the balcony waving at the fans while holding her signed dukrong before dropping them to the crowd. I laughed before grabbing someone and throwing them far into the fan sea. Taeyeon smacked me playfully before throwing her farthest also.

"That looks fun!" Amber cheered and joined in the throwing of Taeyeon's dukrong.

I laughed before pulling Amber and the Jungs off the balcony once I saw Zelo, Yoseob, and Sunny going to join Taeyeon on the balcony. The concert was going to soon start and I had to get dress. "So the line-up will be Taeyeon, Daehyun with Yongguk, Kikwang and Hyosung, TOP, IU and Yoseob, Krystal, Hyomin and Sunny, then-" I cut off the staff member explaining the MC line-up to me.

"Let it flow afterwards." I told him as I remembered it was almost a idol controlled event. He looked at me confused before I smiled and went to go change into my simple suit.

A few minutes later I walked out of the dressing room in a white long sleeve collared shirt with a white tie on and a trench coat over it. I was wearing dark black skinny jeans and some black vans, "Looking casually sharp my brother." I heard Amber call. I looked up and smiled, "I didn't know you had some sense of style."

"I didn't. Stylist noona actually had to force me to wear this." I joked.

"Are you always stubborn?" She asked me and I just nodded. Amber knocked me on the head before going to her group, "Baby Liu hwaiting!" Amber cheered and I smiled at her back before making my way towards the stage.

On my way I would usually start talking to some of my hyungs (and dongsaeng once I saw Zelo walking backstage) or my noonas because they came across my path. They gave me words of encouragements with some mini advice that I took to the heart, 'Now or never...' I thought while kneeling on the ground waiting for the introduction video to end.

"We're ready Samuel-ssi." I heard stage manager yell over the noise. I looked over at him and gave him a thumbs up before he called for the lights to be cut off.

There was a microphone backstage with all the idols gathered around, "WELCOME TO UNITED AGENCY CONCERT!" their voices echoed before I was launched into the air. I landed on my feet with a peace sign held out with a silly dinosaur grin on.

"Anyonghaseyo Seoul! I am your rookie MC Samuel Liu and to our lovely international fans - Hi! Thank you for staying up pass your bed time to watch this idol run concert," I said while making my way across stage and waving to the fans, "I hope you guys don't mind that I'll be your MC and not one your oppas or noonas." I told them laughing and they laughed along.

"I'm serious really," I honestly told them, "I was shocked that I was selected as MC when Papa Lee had many talented acts from my hyungs Super Junior-" I was cut off my loud cheers from the ELFs, "my other hyungs SHINee-" again I was cut off my the loud cheers "other hyungs from company YG-" cut off once more "and I can't forget about the nine angels, Girls' Generation!" I shouted into the microphone causing a erupt of screams before Taeyeon was launched into the air.

I caught her in my arms and put her down, "Anyonghaseyo SONEs! I'm Kim Taeyeon your favorite kid leader from SNSD and I'm here to help rookie MC Baby Liu!" she screamed into the microphone in her hand. I just let a playfully laugh before leading her down to the stage close to the fans. 

"How are you feeling after that launch Taeyeon noona?" I asked.

Taeyeon laughed, "It was scary! I'm a danshin and I don't know how they high height would feel like!" she joked. I patted her on the head while leaning on her with a dreamy smile on my face.

"I think your fans are also glad that you are short with that kid like features of yours," I teased. She glared at me before picking up fake snow from the surrounding speakers and throwing it at me, "Ah! Choding!" I exclaimed while holding my hands up in defense.

"You have no respect for your elders rookie," Taeyeon remarked. I pouted and she rolled her eyes at me, "how do you expect to obtain fans if all you do is follow a prompt and tease short girls?" she questioned me and I just smiled.

"Easy~" I sang before pointing at the black V.I.P box in the indoor venue, "that there holds a Very Important Person!" I shouted into the microphone and waved towards the box.

"But I'm standing beside you." Taeyeon pouted. Her pout caused many to start screaming and I just laughed, "Yah! Don't laugh because it's true!" she stomped her foot before I gave her a hug.

"Let's stop playing around and introduce the first act noona," I said and gave her my watch, "what time is it on that clock? I think I got it wrong.." I muttered into the microphone a bit embarrass and Taeyeon looked at the watch.

"You got it on 2.." Taeyeon whispered with the microphone close to .

"I know that, but I can't tell if it's AM or PM." I admitted.

"Let me ask Wooyoung-ah, he is good in telling time." Taeyeon whispered and I jumped back in shock, "What?"

"Wooyoung from JYP?!" I exclaimed and Taeyeon nodded a bit shocked at my outburst, "eh I never heard of them." I shrugged before getting a bunch of boos.

"How did you know they are from JYP than?" she questioned.

I tapped my head before smiling, "I'm lying noona~ I did hear of them and I know they are from JYP because oh those whispers," I explained to her before the faint music began to play, "it goes something lie....JYP~ Oh! 2PM...were back~" I sang before the song of Electricity became louder. 

"2PM!" Taeyeon and I shouted into our microphones before making our way to the back.

After a couple of songs and fanservice from 2PM I had to make my way out towards the stage again. I walked out from the curtains like a normal MC, but I put on a sad face. "Hi everyone.." I greeted sadly with a sigh. "As you can see..Taeyeon noona left her MC post because I mocked her height backstage..Mianhe noona!" I said sadly before sitting on the stairs.

"I feel lonely and hungry now," I said while looking at my watch. "I think the concert should end early, but then the next MC guest will show no mercy to me because I left right before they can take over for me. I can apologize by voice message they won't be to much of a BABY, right?" I joked while walking up the steps to the trap door.

"I love BABY!" Zelo's voice echoed throughout the building. Everyone began to scream as I fell into the comfort landing and the sound of launch lifts were heard. 

I rolled over and went through the backstage arena and saw that many artist were just chatting among themselves. I went over and sat beside Sunny - as we became closer through our mutual love of video games - and started to explain the game I lent her. She couldn't take her eyes off it unless it was Hyomin who called her. I laughed at her bunny like self before taking the game and playing.

I played for another good five minutes before handing the DS to Sunny. I grabbed a cookie, "Aish Sammy-ah shouldn't you watch your health?" I heard Seohyun scold me from behind. I turned around and smiled towards her before munching on the cookie and sticking my tongue out at her. Seohyun pouted and I gave her a hug immediately.

"Sorry noona~"

"Liu you are on in 4!" Stage manager shout. I patted Seohyun on the head before making my way to the lift, "we'll launch you again."

I rolled my eyes, "Yea I know and I'll do the Lovey-Dovey shuffle." I replied to him as staff people put cat ears on my head. I smiled before the end of Happy Birthday to a fan by B.A.P was heard and I was launched into the air.

"Whats up Seoul! Are you having a good time!" I exclaimed after making my way to B.A.P. I one armed hug the crying fan to comfort her before letting Himchan take her backstage.

"Oh! Hyung what are those cat ears?" Zelo asked me after walking beside me when his hyungs went backstage with the lucky fan.

I laughed, "It's for my favorite girl group," I explained to him before snapping, "Do you know this tune?" I asked him before doing the lovey-dovey shuffle. Zelo laughed and joined me while we both did silly fanservice for the fans.

"Lovey-dovey oh oh oh~" we sang at the same time before the lights shined a bright white.

Zelo and I looked at each other before turning to the fans, "Seoul! Please give a warm welcome to T-ara!" we shouted into the microphones and almost all the light sticks began to shut off. I panicked because I did not want the term 'black ocean' to happen in this united agency concert, "with special dancers Zelo and I!"

"Hyung?" Zelo whispered and glared at me. I looked at him before lowering my microphone, 'Go with the flow..' I mouthed to him before tossing my microphone over to the staff manager. Zelo gave his microphone to the staff manager before we took our places in front of the individual lifts below the stage. 

As the T-ara members were lifted onto stage and the music to y Love began to play, Zelo looked over at me. I quickly walked close to him and whispered to him, "Arasso?"

"Arasso." he replied before the T-ara members began to sing.

Zelo ran to the opposite side of the stage from where I was. I was waving to the fans while blowing out kisses to the fans before jumping down the stage and leaning on the barricade to a female fan of Super Junior, "Oh y eyes y love y mouth." I sang her Hyomin's part in the beginning. The female fan became flustered and I smiled before placing a kiss on her forehead.

"y~" Zelo screamed into the microphone while leaning on Areum. I looked over at him and he smiled before running and jumping off the stage to be next to me. We high-fived one another because the fan was screaming now as we ran down the row giving the fans a high-five before jumping back onto stage.

"Thanks.." I heard Eunjung whisper to me when I ran pass. I looked over my shoulder and gave her an okay sign before standing on the sidelines to let the fans cheer for T-ara only now. 

"Hyung, I'll be going backstage now!" Zelo shouted over the screams. I nodded and he went backstage quickly before being even noticed.

T-ara performed a few more songs before heading backstage. Jiyeon and Hyomin stayed behind for a few minutes to perform fanservice to the fans before I can step back onto stage. As I walked by Hyomin and Jiyeon - they both gave me a big hug. I returned the hug and sprinted down to the front, "Yo yo yo! What's up!" I exclaimed like a dork.

I was waving to the fans while talking, but I had many things on my mind. 'That was a risky move..and I even put Zelo's career on the line as well. (sigh) Mianhe Zelo and Mianhe Papa Lee..I think I meet of attracted T-ara's anti on to me..'


I didn't realize the chapter would be long so I'll split it into two parts. How is Sammy doing as an MC so far?

Comment and Subscribe~