Chapter 48

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Samuel's Point of View

I let out a sigh and entered the S.M Studio a day before my birthday. I dropped my bag inside the instrument room and laid down on the piano bench like I've done for the passed week. This room was the only room not that much occupied by any idol so it was a good place to think, "Ah my mom wants the right answer tomorrow." I muttered.

I had my arm covering my eyes and I was to busy listening to music to notice someone entering the room. I let out a heavy sigh, "I thought long and hard for the answer, but even Kiseob's words don't help me." I said a loud.

The sounds of a piano playing played scared me and I looked up to see Seohyun's smiling face. I gave her a weak smile and removed my earphones and greeted her with a slight bow when I sat up straight. "Annyeonghaseyo Sammy-ah, you know your sister has been looking for you, right?" Seohyun explained and sat beside me on the piano bench.

"Ah I know." I replied with a nod my back turned to the piano while Seohyun was facing the keys, "I just need time to think to myself before going into f(x)'s dancing studio." I explained and she nodded in understanding.  Seohyun began to play the piano slowly and quietly.

"Is there anything bothering you Sammy-ah? You said that you thought long and hard." Seohyun asked and I just shrugged heavily. She looked from the keys to me before back at the keys, "You sure? I've seen you around a lot in the passed week passing by almost all the dancing rooms muttering to yourself. Yoona and Yuri unnie considered you going crazy."

"Ah I'm flattered to be called crazy by my noonas." I joked lightly and she smiled at me. I turned my body so I was as well facing the keys and watch Seohyun move her hands gently against the keys, "Wait Seohyun noona wae are you here?" I questioned.

"I came to practice on the piano because everyone else has a schedule earlier than mine." She explained and I nodded. "Now since you asked me a question I'll ask you the same - wae are you here?"

"I came to think." I simply replied. Seohyun nodded accepting the answer and continued to play while I watched, "You are really good in playing the piano." I admitted and she shyly smiled.

"Well Dongwoon oppa wanted me to play the piano with him for our recording of We Got Married so I wanted to see if I'm not that rusty." Seohyun explained. I nodded just remembering that some of SNSD are on We Got Married with B2ST (A/N: Advertisement for my other story xP). "Do you really think I'm good?" She asked shyly.

"Of course noona, it' s a beautiful melody." I commented.

Seohyun smiled and continued to play. When Seohyun was playing and I was watching, I just continued to think about how to avoid my mom's threat and not go to the Philippines. "Hyung!" I heard a child's call. I looked at Seohyun and we both turned to see Kiseob running over and giving me a hug, "I thought you were going to come to CCM!"

Over the week I've also gotten closer to Kiseob because I've always asked for help and such from this little boy, but his sister was a different story. It was like my relationship with Krystal at first, but we gotten closer as brother and sister - thought she was the scary one just like Amber and Krystal. "Kiseob-ah you know I also have a schedule, right?"

"Yah I remember that you were going to pick me up though, but nope I had to ask manager hyung to take me." Kiseob glared. I laughed half heartedly and looked at Seohyun for help. "Sorry Sammy-ah, but the little boy is right." she teased me.

"Is it pick on Sammy day now?" I questioned.

"Only because it's the day before your birthday." Seohyun and Kiseob agreed. They looked at one another and laugh shyly at their little antics, "So are you going to introduce me to this cutie?" Seohyun asked and pinched Kiseob's cheeks.

"Kiseob meet Seohyun noona. Seohyun this is Kim Kiseob, the nephew of KKS." I introduced them. They exchanged greetings and Kiseob even shyly asked for an autograph which Seohyun gave.

"So hyung pabo did you finally find an answer?" Kiseob asked while sitting between me and Seohyun. He was watching Seohyun play the piano just like I was and we were both praising her. "Not yet Kiseob." I replied. 

"Find the answer for what? I can help." Seohyun spoke up after stopping. I looked at her than at Kiseob. "Is it a secret?" she questioned and I nodded slowly. She sighed quietly using a bit of aegyo that made me fall for it.

"Aish I'll tell you noona, but don't use aegyo." I complained, but she looked at me weirdly. "What aegyo?" Seohyun asked innocently and I felt like my heart was going to explode.

"Seohyun noona you are to good for pabo hyung, don't flirt with a pabo like him." Kiseob defended. I locked his head in a headlock which caused him to giggle and ask for forgiveness.

"Hehe Kiseob is so cute." Seohyun commented. Kiseob became red in embarrassment and hid his face in my arm that had him in a headlock, "So care to explain your problem that I might help you with Sammy-ah?"

I looked behind me and saw the door closed. I quickly got up and locked it before returning to my spot beside Kiseob, "This will only be between the youngest in SNSD and the youngest brothers of th family." I stated.

"Arasso." They said in unison. We made a pinky promise before I told them the story.

"My mom threatened to ruin f(x) if I don't rethink the offer to go and take a role that was given to me. So I have till tomorrow to have the right answer, but I don't know what the right answer could be." I explained in short detail. I felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders for finally telling someone.

"She can't do that thoug-" Seohyun stopped talking. She thought a bit before speaking again, "Shouldn't you inform Papa Lee about this? I mean he could do something about it." she explained.

"I don't want to get Papa Lee involved though. It'll just cause him stress to deal with the netizen, media, and trying to get the right answers from f(x)." I replied.  I looked at Kiseob who looked at me, "What?"

"If you go, can I come?" Kiseob asked.

Seohyun and I looked at him with bewilderment, "Yah! You know I can't do that! Your sister would murder me if she found out I took you out of the country." I stood up and pointed an accusing finger at him, "Is it bad enough I got enough stress?"

"So? Daniel would break the rules." Kiseob said referring to my character on the finished drama (A/N: Working on that story..). I sighed in defeat and glared at him - locking him in another headlock. Seohyun tried to settle us down in a formal way, but when no of us listened she pulled me ear roughly, "Ow!" I exclaimed in pain. 

"So if you aren't going to tell Papa Lee, what are you going to do? And no Kiseob-ah you aren't going to say he might go." Seohyun said after settling down in her seat on the piano bench. I rubbed my ear a little while thinking.

"I'm serious if you are going than I'm coming too. I haven't seen any other country." Kiseob said.

"I can not take a six year old out of the country without parental permission." I argued still thinking about what I should do and stalling them. "I mean what would your sister say?" I questioned.

"She would say.....daebak!" Kiseob smiled. Seohyun squealed and pinched Kiseob's cheek, "Ah reminds me of an older Kyungsan." Seohyun stated while hugging Kiseob.

I rolled my eyes at them and put my elbow on the cover over the piano keys. I leaned on that air while looking at the two, "I wonder what I should do.." I whispered. Kiseob looked up at me and I looked back at him, "So what should I do?" I asked him.

"I have a plan." Kiseob admitted.

"You are pretty smart so I won't turn down a six year old's plan, what do you have in mind?" I asked. Seohyun seemed quite interested as well and we both leaned in close to Kiseob to know his plan.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Daebak Kiseob!"


So what do you think the plan is? xP  Anyways school is tomorrow (heavy sigh) no more working on stories in the mornings now. So please continue to support the story!

Check out my other story:

Five Angel Marries Five B2ST 

Please support that story and this story!

As usual Comment and Subscribe! (I'm so sad I only have two active commenters, but it's all okay though i would want more -uses failed aegyo-)