Chapter 34

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Samuel's Point of View

I woke up to the feeling of a cold metal touching my chest. I shot up suddenly causing the people in the room to jump in shock, "Shh..Mr. Liu it's just me. I'm finalizing your health." I heard my doctor reassure me. I only nodded and let him pull me out of bed, "I just need you to start walking so I know you won't stagger anymore." he said.

I looked over at Tiffany and she only nodded.

I sighed and began to walk in a straight line. I looked over my shoulder when I reached the wall and the doctor wrote it on a paper, "You are able to leave now Samuel. The nurses will come to give you some medicine that you are required to take for the next five days so you'll be able to regain the energy you've lost." the doctor explained before taking his leave.

I let out a sigh and grabbed the bag that was in this room for the pass days, "Tiffany...whats today?" I asked, still a bit tired and out of it. 

"It's the second of February." she replied and walked me to the bathroom. I nodded and let out a huge yawn, "Did anything happen yesterday after I left?" Tiffany asked and I thought back to the event with my mom.

"No.." I lied before entering the bathroom and closing the door on her. I opened the bag and a note fell out:

Dear Sammy <3

It's Sooyoung and Jessica~! We (Sooyoung only) picked out your clothes! I hope you like your exiting hospital clothing because the media will love it and your fans will adore you for being so cute! Sammy's hospital discharge outfit: PANCOAT EDITION!

-Love Soo and Sica

I dropped the note and looked into the bag. I groaned in frustration before putting on the clothes provided reluctantly before leaving the bathroom with my hands covering my ears. "KYAH! Sammy you are adorable!" Tiffany squealed and hugged me tightly. 

I was wearing black skinny jeans (normal, right?) with a light pink pancoat with the cartoon duck sweatshirt over a white shirt. They 'generously' put one a hat in the bag and guess what? I'm currently wearing a pink devil horn beanie on my head. I'm having a pink day today.

"..Did Sooyoung noona really have to put the pink stuff you bought me in the bag..." I muttered softly, feeling my face heat up. The nurse came in with my medicine, but she left giggling after seeing my apparel.

"Don't feel embarrassed Sammy, you look so cute!" Tiffany squealed and pinched my cheek, "Oh and I love the color." she smiled and grabbed the bag I left in the bathroom. I went to the bedside table and grabbed my discharged phone and put it in my pocket. "Oh here is your mask." Tiffany called, handing me a doctor's mask.

"Can I have glasses as well.." I whispered feeling shy to leave the hospital. I looked out the window and saw many people crowding the entrance of the hospital, "Did you get caught going here!?" I exclaimed.

"Maybe..." Tiffany mumbled. I looked over at her and she was looking everywhere, but me. 

"Umma Fany!" I growled and started to chase her out of the hospital room. She giggled and ran into the elevator before it close don me, "I'm going to get you!" I shouted, taking the stairs. I did not care if I was on the sixth floor because that little eyesmile American is going to get it! I jumped over the railing after hitting the first floor and seeing the door. I pushed the door open and looked around the main lobby of the hospital.

"Hello!" Tiffany smiled above me. I looked up, "Wow for a boy who just been RECENTLY discharged, you move fast when angered!" she taunted before taking the stairs on the side and hugging me, "Now calm down Baby Liu."

I hugged her back a little tightly, "Haha you will pay for making me use lots of energy Umma Fany. Prepare your Totoros for the worse." I whispered in her ear before letting her go and walking to the entrance with the doctors mask on and my head down. I looked over my shoulder to make sure Tiffany was next to me, but she seemed frozen.

"Yah!"

"C-Coming!" Tiffany stammered and ran after me. She had her shades on and was walking me to the van while reporters were flashing the cameras from left and right as well as the screams from Tiffany's fans.' ...These people move fast..'

"Sammy!" I heard my name being called. I looked up and saw Sulli, Luna, and Yoona running towards me after getting out of the van, "We missed you walking about! Cute outfit!" they squealed after hugging me.

I lightly laughed and hugged my noonas back before catching a glimpse of Sooyoung waving at me with a smirk. I glared at her, "Yah! You set me up in these clothes!" I whined, running into the van and pretending to smack her. Sooyoung giggled and tried fighting me back before the others climbed back into the van.

"You look cute though Sammy~" Yoona giggled and pinched my cheek.

"Ne you do." Sulli agreed and pinched my other cheek.

I sighed and smiled happily at my other noonas, "Are you all on break?" I questioned.  They nodded and I smiled before looking over at Luna and Sulli only, "Is f(x) reheasring?" I asked.

"Ne, wae?" Luna asked, tilting her head in a cute fashion.

"Amber is not with you so I'm assuming she is in the building still...can we stop by the S.M Studio?" I asked with a smile.

"Um we can't do that Sammy because we have to go get your schedule with your director!" Tiffany butted in before anyone else can answer. I looked over at her weirdly before nodding agreeing that I need to clear my health with the director. "Arasso! Driver oppa, lets go to the Beautiful Stranger set~" she smiled before sitting back in her seat next to me.

I was in the middle of Tiffany and Luna while Sooyoung, Yoona, and Sulli were in the back poking one another. Tiffany decided to take a selca with me randomly, but I couldn't argue with her so I took the selca with her. Tiffany was acting strange after I mentioned Amber, but I let it go assuming Amber must be really busy now.

"Sammy I want to try your hat!" Luna exclaimed and took my hat off. She put it on and took a selca with me in the background doing a merong face before taking the hat back and placing it neatly on my head.

"Yah Sammy! You should ask director nim to let me and Yoona make an appearance on your drama!" Sooyoung exclaimed. I turned to look at her and she was doing an aegyo face, "Please oppa~"

"1. I'm younger than you noona by many years and 2. I'll see if director nim agrees." I smiled before sitting back and turning to Luna, "Noona, how has Amber been?" I asked.

Luna looked a bit startled at my question. I looked where her eyes looked and saw she was looking at Tiffany before back at me, "She has been doing good Sammy, don't worry about her." she smiled and patted my head. 

"Okay.." I said slowly before sitting back properly.


Tiffany's Point of View

I looked at Luna from the corner of my eye and over Sammy. She glanced at me and nodded a little, "He won't know..." she mouthed to me. I let out a sigh before seeing the 'Beautiful Strangers' set. "There!" I exclaimed happily.

Sammy looked up and saw the set. He almost jumped out of the van if it wasn't for Sooyoung and I holding his shoulder/arm. "Hold your horses baby Liu!" Yoona giggled after seeing his reactions, "I think he will be the only idol I'll see making a run for the set."

"Or in this case jump to the set." Sooyoung giggled.

Sammy stuck his tongue at us before leaving the car when the van came to a complete park. We got out of the car as well to go greet the staff and the stars (Krystal and Hyunwoo), "Director nim!" Sammy exclaimed happily and hugged the director. The two had a happy reunion, but I couldn't stand there to watch because I was suddenly dragged to the corner with Luna by Krystal.

"Yah!" she exclaimed.

"Yah!" We returned.

Krystal sent us an icy glare and we both backed out of joking with her any longer. We smiled weakly before she smacked us on the head, "Pabo unnis! What are you two doing here?!" she screamed.

"Yah don't scream at your unnis," I whined while rubbing my head. "Whats wrong Krystal? Are we not allowed on set?" Luna questioned, rubbing her head as well.

"You are allowed on our set, but wae today!" the young Jung screamed. I covered my ears and sent her a glare ready to go 'HellFany' on her, but I suddenly couldn't feel my whole body after hearing what Krystal had to say, "Don't you remember that Amber was filming on set with us today!?"

"Amber is here!?" Luna and I exclaimed. 


Well the game of hide and seek begins! Can Krystal, Luna, and Tiffany be able to keep Samuel away from Amber while they are on the set of Beautiful Strangers? What episode are they filming? Will Yoona and Sooyoung make an appearance on Beautiful Strangers? Will I ever stop talking in a newscaster questioner voice?

Comment and Subscribe~