Chapter 5

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Edit: I added new tags to this story! It will now involve Taeny, Sunbyung, Soosica, but I'm still in the process of adding more couples so just wait out for it. 


Samuel's Point of View

I was having an eating contest with SNSD's main shikshin, Choi Sooyoung, and we were both at the same pace of eating. I was about to finish my fifth bowl of ramen when I felt my head being smacked, "Ow!" I whined holding my head. Sooyoung stopped our contest and just began laughing at me, "Noona!" I whined when I looked up at Amber.

"You're eating to much." She told me.

I grabbed some noodles with my chopsticks and held it out to Amber. I smiled weakly at her, "Eat noona~" I aegyo-ed her. She rolled her eyes before eating the noodles off my chopsticks and I punched the air, "isn't it good?"

Amber looked at me, "Aish, yea it is. What did you order?" she asked me. 

"Miso soup and added some more flavor." I simply replied before finishing the bowl. Sooyoung and I were about to order our sixth bowl, but the Jung sisters pulled on our ears and started to drag us out of the restaurant after Taeyeon and Victoria noonas paid. "Ow ow ow ow ow." Was all we can say as we followed the Jungs out of the door.

"We found your male counterpart at least Sooyoung unnie," Seohyun chirped. I looked over at her from the corner of my eye and she smiled towards me, "and he acts almost like you around food."

"Yah! maknae stop blabbering and help your unnie!" Sooyoung whined as she followed Jessica because her ear was being pulled and it was a sight to see as Sooyoung had to bend down just to follow Jessica properly because of Sooyoung being almost a head taller than her. 

"Krystal-ah please let go of me?" I pleaded following the short girl. She looked over at me and gave me an icy glare and I suddenly lost my voice.

"Get in the car BB shikshin." Krystal said. I obeyed her orders and sat beside Sooyoung noona who as well was silenced by the older Jung. We looked at one another and both agreed with our eyes that the Jungs have something icy in their genes. "Unnies!" Krystal called while she still stood outside, "hurry up I wanna sleep!"

"Aish baby Jung we have to drop Sammy-ssi back to his place, or is staying over in the f(x) dorm?" Yuri asked looking at me. My eyes went big and I was about to speak, but I still couldn't find my voice after the icy glare.

"Aniyo! Sammy may be cute, but he is still a boy and my little sister is not going to be living in the same dorm as him!" Jessica complained after shooting up from her short nap. I just silently laughed at the protective Jung, but I was somewhat relief that I didn't need to argue with the noonas about it.

"I-I can just drive my bike back to the apartment if we go to the S.M studio." I stammered while looking at the older girls. 

"You sure Sammy? You won't fall asleep while driving your bike, right?" Victoria asked me. I nodded and gave her a big grin.

"I'll sleep while we drive towards the S.M studio. Just remind me to take some eye drops before driving because I couldn't see last time and everything just seemed so blurry." I pouted before leaning my head on Amber, who just got into the van and sat beside me. She looked at me and I smiled up at her.

"Aww!" 

Amber merong-ed them and I only laughed silently before closing my eyes and completely falling asleep. 

Amber's Point of View

I looked at my sleeping brother's face and smiled, "He seems so peaceful.." I whispered before I heard a click. I looked up and saw Luna and Victoria squealing with Yoonyul while looking at Victoria's phone. I looked at them weirdly before something clicked in my brain, "Pedonoonas." I stated and smirked at them. 

"He is just so adorable!" Victoria argued.

"I have blackmail on you now so don't go making fun of me on variety shows." I said and Victoria just glared at me before flicking my forehead, "Yah! What was that for!"

"Wae aren't you cute like your brother?" She questioned. I did my fail ''bbuing bbuing'' aegyo and she just laughed at me before kissing my head. I smiled at my unnie before looking at my brother, who seemed to have a distress look. He seemed to be muttering something in Tagalog so I couldn't understood himself that well.

I put my hand on top of his before turning to the people awake in front of me. The Jung sisters were leaning against each other sleeping, Sooyoung and Yoonyul were mocking the Jung sisters, Sunny was texting someone most likely T-ara Hyomin, Tiffany and Taeyeon were talking among each other in the front, Hyoyeon was dancing in her seat and trying to get Seohyun to dance with her as well (but the maknae insisted on reading), and my own members looked tired.

"Hey Amber-ah," Tiffany called me from the front. I looked at her and tilted my head, "how are you going to pull off Samuel-ssi in being a model? He doesn't have headshots and I'm pretty sure he doesn't know how to act casual modeling." she explained and I never thought about that. I pouted and gave Tiffany a pleading look to help.

"Hyomin-ah can help," Sunny spoke up with her eyes glued to the phone still, "she is taking a break from T-ara activities and took up a part-time as a photographer." she explained to us.

"Are you sure?" I asked leaning close to Sunny. She simply nodded and I let out the breath I was holding, "well we got one problem solved, but now to get Sammy to look like a model."

Tiffany giggled, "Jessica and I can help." 

"No pink!" We all screamed. Tiffany pouted and nodded, but she seemed to whine secretly to Taeyeon who just smiled weakly at the American girl, but we all know that Taeyeon has a weakness towards Tiffany's whining aegyo.

"We can start tomorrow." Sunny cheered and I could see an unmistakable grin plastered on her face. After watching a episode of Invincible Youth after I left it a month ago, it was an episode where T-ara Hyomin and SECRET Sunhwa guested and guess what? Sunny and Hyomin never left each other side again.

I smiled and pat my brother's head before smacking him, "Wake up!" I shouted smirking after hearing a groan. He sat upright and stared at me, "we are here little brother now open your eyes." I said taking out the eye drops.

"No.." He muttered in English.

"What did you say?" I asked him.

"No." He replied with more confident.

"I said open your eyes!" I shouted wrestling him in the small corner in the back where we sat. He seemed to fight back and the parked van was just moving around as we, the Lius, were fighting over eye drops this time. 

"I don't want too!"

"You told us to remind you!"

The fighting continued for another minute before f(x) and SNSD started to interfere. Some took Sammy's side and majority took my side, "Those eye drops sting!" he whined.

"It's to clear your weird eyes!" I exclaimed not knowing what is wrong with Sammy's vision problems.

"Amber-ah just let him be!" Sooyoung whined using aegyo. Hyoyeon just pushed Sooyoung head down in irritation.

"It's for his own good Sooyoung-ah." Hyoyeon argued.

"B-B-But unnie!" Sooyoung complained. Yoona seemed to start caring for her shikshin sister.

"Sooyoung unnie it is very much advise for Samuel-ssi to take his eye drops or else he will not be able to drive properly." Seohyun said taking y side. I smiled in triumph as I stared at Sooyoung, Yoona, Luna, and Sulli who took Sammy's side. 

"I win! Now take your eye drops!" I shouted towards Sammy.

"No!" He argued. We started to fight again until a strange, cold aura was felt inside the van. Everyone stopped arguing in the back and turned towards the awakened Jung sisters and we all suddenly lost the ability to speak.

"Samuel Liu take your eyes drops now." Krystal growled. Samuel nodded like a robot and faced me while opening his eyes. I put some drops in both eyes before wiping the excessive drops that ran down his face before turning to the irritated Jung sisters. "Now get out of the car." she said with her eyes closed and her hand on her forehead.

Seohyun, the one closest to the door, opened the door. We all got down silently while waiting for the ice princesses to give us another order. I saw Sammy turn back to look at Krystal and Jessica who were the last to get down, "We'll see you tomorrow Samuel-ssi. Take care." Jessica said giving Samuel a hug and jumping on Sooyoung's back suddenly. "Carry me to our van." the sleepy Jung muttered to the tall shikshin.

"Take care Sammy-ah, we'll see each other tomorrow hopefully." Sooyoung said before walking to SNSD's van with Jessica hanging on her back.

All of SNSD members bid Sammy a farewell before going to their van. We watch their van drive off to the direction of SNSD's dorm, "Aww we'll see you tomorrow Sammy-ah! Be careful on the road alright?" Victoria cooed and kissed Sammy on the cheek before getting back in the van.

"We'll see each other tomorrow Sammy. Please take care and be safe." Sulli said giving Sammy a hug before following Victoria into the van.

Krystal knocked on Sammy's forehead, "You owe me tomorrow, arasso? Please have a safe trip." she said before heading to the van, but waiting outside for Luna.

"Bye Sammy! Luna noona will protect you from pedonoona Victoria." Luna giggled before hugging Sammy and running to go inside the van. Krystal got in after her because she will always sit in the middle so we can be her pillows mostly Luna though.

I walked Sammy to his bike and we were both silent at first. I couldn't take the silence and decided to speak up, "Krystal is scary, right?" I joked.

"I learned my lesson: Never wake up a Jung." Sammy replied to me with a smile. We looked at each other and laughed before he put on his helmet and tightened it so it is secure on his head.

"So we'll see each other tomorrow?" I asked.

Sammy seemed to think about it and nodded, "I want to spend time with my noona." he smiled. I smiled also before giving him a hug that he seemed to be taken back from, but nonetheless he returned my hug. I released him and he just stared at me, "Wae?"

"You're my brother." I said to him with a smile.

"But I'm only your hal-" I cut him off there.

I shook my head, "You're my little brother." I said smiling.


Aw that was a sweet Liu sibling moment :)

Haha never - and I repeat NEVER - wake up a Jung from their sleep because you are playing with fire! 

Please subscribe and comment~