Chapter 35

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Tiffany's Point of View

"What about me being here?" I heard Amber call. I looked around the whole area before looking up and seeing a cheeky smile from Amber, "Good Afternoon my eyesmile companion!" she exclaimed waving to me from the second floor school window. Yes, we are at the school setting for 'Beautiful Strangers'.

"You better rub off that smile Liu." I glared.

"Aw wae? Did I do something wrong to upset Fany?" Amber teased.

I was about to respond to her, but someone else beat me to it. "Amber!?" I heard Sammy exclaim. I looked up to see Amber shutting the window door closed and now I look back to see Sammy (with Zelo) running over to our area, "Tiffany, was that Amber?" he asked us. I did not know how to respond to him, but the wonderful young actress Jung thought of something. 

"That was a dude." Krystal bluntly stated. I hid my head behind Luna's shoulder to keep myself from bursting out laughing. Luna hid her smile with her hand while holding my other hand, "The person you just saw was a boy that is filming with us Sammy." she explained.

"But that was Am-" Krystal cut Zelo off by stepping on his foot.

"That. was. a. dude. Zelo. Arasso?" Krystal muttered glaring at the young B.A.P member. 

"A-Arasso!" Zelo saluted, jumping on one foot. Sammy was comforting steading Zelo so he would stop jumping on one foot. 

"That was blunt don't you think Krys?" I whispered while hiding my face still. I wanted to burst out laughing from her bluntness, "You could soften it up, but no you have to be too straightforward." I giggled softly.

"It was effective though." Luna whispered letting out a soft giggle.

"Anyways I'll be heading to wardrobe and hair to start off where we left off in the third episode filming Krystal," Sammy explained putting Zelo's arm around him to support his friend, "we'll be filming somewhere else beside the tree so the director wants you to look over the script for the mean time." he explained before walking with Zelo towards the wardrobe and hair trailer.

"Amber!" I called after watching Sammy enter the trailer.

"Is he gone?" I heard Amber ask. I walked to the entrance of the school building and saw Amber standing there with her back against the wall, "Yes." I answered and she let out a sigh of relief before giving me a hug.

"Thank you so much for helping.." She whispered.

"Anything Amber, but you'll have to talk to him eventually." I told her while we walked to Krystal and Luna.

"I know..but just not yet. It's only been two days since I've found out the truth, but I just need time to think about what to say to him." Amber explained to me before reaching Krystal and Luna, "That was a dude?" Amber asked in a mocking tone towards the maknae.

"Hey it was that or I admit it was you. Which one Amber?" Krystal scoffed.

"Thank you Baby Jung!" Amber exclaimed and hugged her young member. Luna giggled and joined in the hug also while Krystal was trying to push everyone away.

"Yah! I need to get to my script!"

"No you must feel the love your members are giving you!"

I just stood there laughing at the dorks of f(x) while my mind was off somewhere else. I looked over my shoulder to the trailer that Sammy was in and frowned, "I'm sorry for lying to you Samuel..." I whispered.


Samuel's Point of View

I looked up from the script and at Zelo in the mirror, "Zelo, who was that really?" I asked my dongsaeng. He seemed a bit nervous to answer me so I got up from my seat in front of the mirror and looked at him, "Zelo?"

"I don't know how to answer hyung, Krystal noona scares me with her gl-glare." he stammered, holding his hands up. I sighed and messed up his gel-ed hair before going back to the seat and letting the hair noona style my hair. "Honest hyung!"

"I believe you Zelo, but if you are lying than you will be wishing that it wasn't Krystal you were afraid of." I smiled at him before looking back at my script.

"H-Hyung...you are scary when you make threats..." He muttered to himself while fixing his hair.

"Only with love!" I laughed.

After half an hour I finally left the trailer with Zelo in my school uniform for the drama. I was talking to him while walking down the steps before noticing the 'actor' that I mistaken as Amber with their back turned to me talking with Krystal and the director. I told Zelo I'll meet him on the set and he should rehearse his lines before making my way over to the actor, "Anyonghaseyo." I greeted after tapping 'his' shoulder.

The person didn't turn around, but I did see 'him' flinch.  "Hi..." Was all I heard in a low voice from them. I saw Krystal was gesturing to someone behind me, but I ignored it because I was focused on the 'actor' that resembled my sister.

I was about to say something else, but Sulli grabbed my wrist and turned me around to her, "Sammy! C-Can you show me around the set?" she stammered while looking flustered and nervous.

"But Sulli..you are part of the cast as well. Don't you know the set as well?" I asked her.

"O-Omo..I kinda of forgot. Pabo me, but what I meant was to um...show Sooyoung and Yoona unnie around the set! They are big fan of the drama just like the rest of S.M so you should show Sooyoung, Yoona, Tiffany, and Luna unnie around!" Sulli stammered and pulled me away from the 'actor', Krystal, and the director.

'Why is everyone acting weird suddenly?.....' I thought while following Sulli. 


Okay so next chapter will be a time skip to like the ending of March. So Beautiful Strangers will be updated...with up to 8 more episodes so I'll have to start writing them! 

Comment and Subscribe~