Chapter 1

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Edit: Samuel's information has been changed. He is 18 years old now instead of 17 because I came up with a pairing for him that you will have to wait for later in the story to find out who she is.


Samuel's Point of View

I walked with Park Luna into the building, but with great difficulties thanks to the millions of fans in front of the building. How on earth do these idols survive off fans cheering almost every single day? I sighed to myself while thinking how difficult it might be.

"Are you okay Samuel?" Luna asked me suddenly. I became slightly flustered and just nodded to her. "Aw, wae you become quiet? You were amusing to listen too while you talked with your appa." she giggled while holding my wrist and leading me through the building to the nearest elevators. I chuckled silently at her childish nature.

"Ah! Luna-ah!" I heard someone. I looked over my shoulder and saw a grown man running towards us with several pieces of papers in his hands. "please hold on!" he called before Luna finally stopped and I stood beside her.

"Yes manager oppa?" She asked with a bright smile and eyesmile. I found it kind of cute, but I kept a straight face on since I'm new to this country and I have no idea what I have gotten myself into.

'Old man..what did you get me into? Just because step-mom doesn't like me doesn't mean you should send me to my half-sister who doesn't even know of my exsitence..' I silently thought to myself while Luna and I suppose her manager were talking.

"Samuel-ssi," Luna's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked at her with a confused, questioning look, "Omo! Wae you so adorable!" she squealed and pinched my cheeks again. I gave her a half-hearted smile while she pinched my cheek, "anyways manager oppa! This is Samuel-ssi. I'm taking him to see his half-sister." Luna explained.

"Ah anyonghaseyo Samuel-ssi," The manager bowed which I returned. "Ah Samuel-ssi, who is your half-sister?" he asked with a curious, puppy look.

I saw the elevator about to open and I took Luna's hand in mine while my stuff in the other hand, "My last name is Liu." I replied before stepping into the elevator with Luna and closing the door. She blinked in surprise.

"Yah! Don't do that to manager oppa!" She whined before pressing the number five on the panel. I shrugged not really caring before taking out my iPod touch and looking for a song to listen too. "Are you sure you don't listen to k-pop?" she asked me in a curious tone. 

"Ne," I bluntly replied and started to listen to 'Go' by Aziatix. I had one earphone in so I can still listen to Luna, "where are we going?" I asked after checking my watch. 'Only 8:34 AM..' 

"We are going to the dancing rooms, duh!" Luna smiled. I smiled weakly at her, "although we are waiting for about two of the members since they didn't get up and we all got here at different times." she explained while going through the papers that I just noticed that was in her hands.

I nodded and thought about something, "Aren't you an all girl group?" I asked.

"Ne." 

I suddenly became flustered, "A-Am I even allowed in t-t-there because I'm a g-guy?" I stammered, while hiding my face under my hood. Luna squealed again and pinched my redden cheeks.

"Omo! Stop doing aegyo it's jsut so cute on you!" she squealed and pinched my cheek, "you can enter Samuel-ssi. You aren't an old ert are you?" she questioned with an eyesmile.

I became even more flustered in embarrassment and anger, "Yah! I'm 18 years old!" I exclaimed.

"Oh still a minor? Don't worry! Noona will protect you from pedonoonas!" she giggled and pat my spiky hair. I pouted and spiked it up again after she flattened it down so that I can have bangs. 

I sighed and smiled at her, "Thank you noona." I said before walking out of the opened elevator doors with my bags in my hand and Luna dragging me towards a dance studio door. While we walked there all I can focus on were the names on the doors.

Super Junior

EXO - K & M

TVXQ

BoA

Girl's Generation (SNSD)

SHINee 

f(x)

"Here!" She exclaimed snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked at the door labeled 'f(x)' on the front while Luna just bluntly walked in and I couldn't help, but silently follow her from behind. "Unnie! Dongsaeng!" she shouted and hugged the two girls that were on the ground. 

"Aish Luna-ah! It's almost 9 o' clock in the morning!" One of the girls whined and I assume she was older than Luna, "what took you so long anyways?" she asked.

The younger girl looked over at me and I became suddenly shy, "Hm? Victoria unnie! Luna brought a fan inside the building!" she exclaimed with her hand over . My eyes got big and I held my hands up dropping almost everything while shaking my head.

"N-No! You got it all w-wrong!" I stammered getting flustered again.

The girl, Victoria I think, walked over to me and smiled, "Aw he is so cute! He reminds me so much of Amber though," she cooed and pinched my cheek. I suddenly puffed my cheeks out in a baby way, "ah! aegyo!" she smiled and pulled me in a tight hug.

"Yah! Let go of Sammy!" Luna pouted and pulled me away from Victoria, "I told him I, the responible noona, shall keep him away from pedonoonas like Victoria unnie." she declared and smirked at her unnie. I got away from Luna's hug and ran over to hide behind the younger girl of the group.

"But Sammy-ah is so cute!" Victoria pouted and whined to Luna, Sammy's ''noona''.

I sighed and stood beside the girl I hid behind, "Ah, I'm so sorry for my unnies behavior," she apologized and I shrugged giving her a small smile. "I'm Choi Sulli." Sulli introduced herself to me.

I bowed to her, "It's alright I'm not used to older noonas thats all," I replied and smiled, "I'm Samuel or Sammy." I introduced myself to her and looked around for my half-sister.

While I was looking around I didn't see Victoria noona sneaking up on me and hugging me which brought me down and I was literally being cuddled with from behind. Victoria's legs were wrapped around my waist and her arms were around my neck, "Ah! Sammy-ah! Wae you so adorable looking?" she asked  while hugging me.

"It's in my genes?" I awkwardly replied and laughed. Victoria just giggled and placed a kiss on my cheek, "A-Ano?" I stammered in tagalog becoming flustered easily.

"Aish, so adorable." she cooed before letting me go and walking to the door when she heard someone knocking on it. I felt my heart racing and saw Luna with Sulli grinning like two pabos. 

"Bwoh?"

"You have no idea how many fanboys outside would like to be in your position right now." Sulli giggled and patted my head, "by the way Sammy-ssi, how old are you?" she asked innocently.

"I'm 18, wae?" I innocetly asked her.

"Omo! I'm 18 also! What month?" Sulli questioned with her eyes shining.

"April 26.." I replied to her softly. She seemed to suddenly lost all the shine in her eyes and I became secretly worried.

"Aish..I'm your noona than, but let's not be formal with each other arasso?" she asked. "We were born in the same year just different months." Sulli giggled before looking behind me. "Krystal-ah!" she exclaimed.

"Ne unnie?" The girl replied. I turned around and saw a young girl about Sulli and my age walking inside the studio with a coffee cup in her hand, "Ah unnie that's mine!" she whined when Sulli drank some coffee.

"Stop staring Sammy." Luna giggled before skipping over to the other girls. I became red and confused at what her statement meant, but I choose to ignore the meaning and go introduce myself to ''Krystal'' , but I suddenly stopped myself from getting up.

"Amber hurry up!" Krystal screamed. I literally froze and Luna, who wasn't that far from me saw. "Aish! Unnie~" Krystal whined using a cute voice to call my half-noona. 

'I should of prepared myself...' I thought to myself as I faced the direction to the wall of the dance studio with my back turned to the complete f(x) group. My heart was racing with anticipation and nervousness because all I know about Amber is how she looks and her carrer. 

"Oh! Sammy-ah! Come here and greet the last and slowest members of f(x)!" I heard Victoria noona calling me. I became mute when I stood up and walked over to them without looking up, but I know it's completely rude to speak to people without looking at them in the eyes.

I removed my hat placing it on top of one of my bags and removing my makeshift mask putting it on top of my hat. I fixed my hair before getting up and walking over to the complete f(x). I took a deep breath, "Anyonghaseo.." I whispered looking at them, but mostly Amber.

"Unnie and maknae, this is Sammy." Victoria introduced me while pinching my cheek, "Aigoo..isn't he just the most cutest boy ever?" she cooed giving me another big hug. I just stood there awkwardly while eyeing Amber.

"Aish! Unnie stop acting like a pedonoona!" Luna whined and pulled Victoria away from me.

Amber and Krystal just giggled, "Anyonghaseo Sammy, I'm Krystal Jung and that is Amber Liu." Krystal introduced herself and Amber.

"Yo." Amber greeted with a smile.

'Now or never Samuel..' I thought to myself before bowing to them to hide my flustered face, "I'll properly introduce myself. My name is Samuel Liu. I'm 18 years old and Amber Liu's little half-brother!" I exclaimed feeling my heart racing in anticipation by Amber's reaction.

"Bwoh!?"