Chapter 7

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Krystal's Point of View

I sighed while following Samuel. All my unnies had schedules except for me so I was told to babysit him and here we are at the S.M studio, "Yah Sammy where are we going?" I asked feeling tired. He looked over his shoulder and shrugged, "Yah! I've been following you for ten minutes and you had no destination!?" I shouted.

"Krystal-ah!" I heard someone sang and I turned around to see Shindong oppa skipping over to me. I quickly pushed Samuel into the nearest closet before smiling to oppa, "who did you just push in there?" Shindong asked me.

"No one~" I sang and smiled at Shindong, "how are you today oppa?" I asked.

"I'm doing alright, but I just came over to give you this," Shindong said before giving me a paper bag. I looked at him before opening the bag and throwing it to the ground in disgust, "haha!"

"Oppa!" I screamed.

"Mianhe Krystal-ah!" Shindong laughed while holding his side. He fell to the ground beside the disgusting bag laughing silently and all I can do was smile at his childish nature. I was going to help him up, but I heard a door click behind me.

"Krystal~" A whiny voice called. My eyes widen in shock and I saw Shindong oppa looking behind me and I could already tell that he met eyes with Samuel, "thanks for pushing me in there without any warning." I heard him whine. I turned towards him and smacked him on the head before looking at Shindong oppa.

"Whose that?" He asked me.

I bowed my head, "Um he is um..." I began to stammer because I know Amber wouldn't like it if I exposed her brother to oppa without her permission, but I don't know how to handle this situation. I started to fidget around where I was standing before I felt a hand placed on my head and I looked up to see Samuel smiling at me. He held his hand out to Shindong oppa.

"Hi I'm Krystal's co-star Samuel." He introduced himself. I blinked and clenched my fist, Co-star!? 

"Oh! Anyonghaseyo Samuel-ssi. I'm Shindong of Super Junior." Shindong oppa introduced himself shaking Samuel's hand. I just watched the two talking before I turned my head towards the door I pushed Samuel into. My eyes widen 'He has been casted..pabo Jung Soojung! You pushed him into the casting directors room pabo!'

"What are you two filming?" Shindong brought up. He looked at me with a questioning puppy look, but I had to turn to Samuel who was into the semi lie, "Krystal?"

"It's a secret Shindong hyung." Samuel said putting his finger to his lips. 

Shindong smiled, "Well I'll look forward to it! Hwaiting!" he said, picking up the bag of the disgusting cucumbers off the ground and walking to the dance studio where his group was occupied. Once Shindong oppa was out of view I hit Samuel on the head.

"Ow! What was that for?!" He winced in pain.

"For lying! What happened in there?!" I asked pulling him by the ear and walking to f(x) studio. I pulled him into the room before closing the door and locking it so no one will get in, "explain now!"

Samuel started to talk about how after he was pushed into the casting room that the portfolio we gave him of his photos fell out of his hands and onto the director's desk that the director gave him a chance because of his charming, fresh look. He gave Samuel a scenario and then he got the part for an upcoming drama they are planning.

"Okay I understand everything, but why get me involved?" I asked him. He was about to talk, but a knock came from the door and I pushed him so he would be somewhat behind the door, "Who is it?"

"Your manager Krystal-ah." Manager oppa said. I unlocked the door and smiled at him, "Krystal-ah, CEO Lee wants to talk to you. Meet him in his office soon alright?" my manager explained before leaving. I closed the door and looked down at Samuel who was smiling.

"That was just like right on cue." Samuel laughed before I kicked him in the face. 

"I'm going to go meet Papa Lee, don't do anything stupid." I said before getting up and closing the door. I sighed and headed to the CEO office with the thought of being co-stars with Samuel. I gritted my teeth, but I had to calm my nerves before entering the office with a knock, "Anyonghaseyo Papa Lee!"

Lee Soo-man, our agency's CEO, looked up from the papers on his desk. I sat in the seat in front of his desk and gave him a smile, "Ah Anyonghaseyo Soojung," he greeted me before rummaging through the stacks of papers. He found a certain pack of papers and gave them to me, "this is the script to the first episode of the new drama." he explained.

I stared at the script in disbelief, "S-So I was chosen as one of the leads?" I asked, looking up at the CEO. He smiled at me and nodded, "Omo! Thank you Papa Lee! I won't let you down on this new drama!" I beamed.

"Aish I know you can do it Krystal," Papa Lee said taking my hands into his and squeezing them to reassure me, "Don't have self doubt in yourself because everyone will be supporting you." he told me. I smiled at his words and got up after bidding him a farewell, but as I was about to leave the office a thought struck me.

"Who is going to be my co-star?" I asked him.

Papa Lee went through his computer and scrolled through something. I felt my heart racing, "It'll be a promising rookie actor. This is his first drama, but according to our casting director the role is quite perfect for him because he portrays the image of the male lead physically." he told me and I felt my lungs starting to close up.

"His name?"

"He didn't give his full name, but I'm assuming this will be his stage name even though he isn't a singer. He goes by the name of Samuel." Papa Lee told me and I just smiled.

Few minutes later...

"Pabo Pabo Pabo Idiot Idiot Idiot!" I shouted in Korean and English as I started to beat Samuel with the rolled up script. We were running around the open dance studio, "I thought you knew that Amber wanted to keep you away from the public!" I screamed as I chase the faster boy.

Samuel ran into a wall, but he pushed himself off as I was close to him. I growled in frustration and continued to chase him, "I honestly didn't know that I was going to get the part Krystal! Please stop chasing me!" he pleaded, but I continued to chase him as my anger just increased. "It's not my fault that I have the charming look they were looking for!"

"Amber will kill you once she finds out that you got casted in a drama! She is trying to keep you away from the public, but you aren't helping yourself by getting cast into a drama that S.M will be directing!" I screamed before finally pulling him to the ground and I pinned him there. I started to hit him repeatedly on the head with the script while shouting 'Pabo Pabo!'

I was about to strike Samuel again, but I heard a cough. We both looked over at the door and saw my unnies looking at us with a weird look expressed on their faces. I looked up at the mirrors and saw how our position looked, "Unnies it's n-n-n-not wh-what it looks like!" I stammered getting off of Samuel.

"Who said that we were thinking about that?" Luna teased.

I became even more flustered and hung my head low, "It's n-n-not! It was that pabos fault!" I shouted pointing at Samuel. I looked over at him and saw that he was sleeping on the ground like nothing happened.

"Did you knock him out cold?" Amber asked after putting an arm around my shoulder. I shook my head and kept my mouth shut, but I kicked Samuel on the leg.

"Wake up pabo!"

"Mm Krystal.." he muttered and I became more flustered. 

"You sure it wasn't like that Krystal?" Victoria questioned before my unnies started to drop their things in the corner. I blushed badly and I looked over at Samuel, who was magically awake, smirking at me.

"Pabo!" I screamed.


Why am I cruel to Samuel and Krystal whenever I involve them in the same paragraph? Oh well, but hey! Look it's Krystal and Samuel moments!

Is Samuel's acting that great that he was casted immediately? I wonder what the 

Please subscribe and comment~