Chapter 9

Accept my heart Hyung

The next day I woke up earlier than usual maybe because I was excited to see Donghae again at school.I ate some toasted bread,washed and after I wore my school uniform and left for school.As I arrived at school I ran to my locker and put my things in it,and then rushed to Donghae's classroom.Unbelievably he was still not there so I went outside and waited there until I saw him coming.I rushed over to him and grabbed him by his sleeve and dragged him to the rooftop since there was still time till school started.As we arrived I noticed him covering his lower part of his face with his hand and I was curious to see what it was.I gently asked him

"Hey why are you holding your arm up in front of your face?"and looked at him suspiciously he then looked down and said that it was nothing but I still wasn't convinced so I bugged him to tell me and after a long time he says

"Aishhh arasso arasso I'll tell you.At this time of year my lips always are really dry and all bloody and they swell up okay?" "Pf...Pfff....Hahahahahahahahah so you have plump lips today?hahahahha" "Hey stop it they look terrible okay and it really hurts" "Sorry for laughing at your lips...can I see them?"

He lowered his hand slowly and I could see that his lips were REALLY swollen and really really red

but he still looked so cute.Then I ended up laughing again for a while then looked at him seriously and he was glaring

"Why did you drag me up here?" "I wanted to talk to you about Sungmin and Kyuhyun"his face brightened and he looked quite interested."Yes,continue..."he said sounding bossy.

"Okay,so Sungmin is really excited about going on a date with Kyuhyun and also about kissing his cheek BUT he said that he thinks he's not interested in him.So what do you think is he interested in him or not?"

"I don't know I never heard him say anything about liking Sungmin but the last time he came to our class he winked at Kyuhyun and when he left Kyuhyun was seriously blushing so I think he likes him a little bit."

"Can you ask him and then let me know cause this morning Sungmin was really depressed by the thought that he had fallen for a straight guy so you would be doing me a huge favor by asking him"

"Okay I'll ask him but let's go back now school's about to begin" "Okay one more thing before we go...." "Whatt???" "Can I kiss you?? your swollen lips they are really seductive"I looked at him with teasing eyes and I saw his face going red.

"Yah I already told you before that you can't touch me without my permission so don't!!!!!!"and he turned away and rushed to the door then ran down the stairs disappearing in seconds.I didn't see him for the rest of the day and I was feeling sad that he didn't come to find me using the excuse to tell me all about Kyuhyun and Sungmin like I did.

I decided to go back home and decided to pass from the streets we walked in yesterday to go to the grocery shop hoping that I would see him T.T

Donghae's pov

After I finished talking with Eunhyuk I went back to class to find my friend Kyuhyun in his seat waiting for me with an excited face"Hey kyu.I have to talk to you about something " "Sure hyung what is it?" "Ok so you know last time you and Sungmin went on a date and I heard that he even kissed you."

"Wow news travels fast around here I was gonna tell you this morning that's why I have this exciting looking face on" "Ok,but that's not what I'm trying to ask you about.Sungmin really likes you but at the same time he's really sad because he thinks that he's fallen for a straight guy so.....are you straight or not?" Kyuhyun lowered his face and after a few minutes looking at the ground he whispered"I like him too hyung"and he still didn't look at me suspecting that he was feeling like he did something wrong.I grabbed him by the shoulders and bent down a little and said"Then go tell him that you like him cause he's really depressed " "But hyung I'm shy and don't you feel weird around me now ?" "Yah get over your shyness ok,and no I don't feel weird around you I've gotten used to being around Eunhyuk so how can I feel weird around my best friend?"

He looked up with his happy eyes and again he said"But I'm still shy" "Fine leave it up to me I'll help you" "Thanks hyung your the best" he said smiling again.

After school finished I went back home did my homework,took a shower and at 6.00 I heard mom calling me and of coarse she told me to go and buy her some groceries.I put on a jacket,took some money and left.As I was walking I began humming this awesome song I heard on the radio I think it was called spy or something like that.I was so lost in the song that I didn't even realized that a person called out my name so I continued walking and again someone called my name so I looked around to see a person holding his jacket over one shoulder and then I saw a monkey like face staring at me with big smiling eyes.

"Hi what are you doing out this late still with your school uniform on?" "I'm just getting back from school.What about you were are you going?" "I'm going to the grocery shop to bu-"but I was interrupted by a growling noise which I guess was coming from Eunhyuk' stomach "Let me guess you haven't eaten yet have you?" He looked down and said"No I haven't" "Hey come with me to grocery store than come and eat at my house I'm sure mom will be more than happy to have you eat with us" "Really?"he said looking with a smile on his face. "Yeah now let's get going or mom will go nuts if I'm really late k?"

He nodded and happily followed behind me while I texted mom to tell to add an other plate to the table.I finished with the grocery shopping and we left and as we were walking I checked to see if I had any text.I laughed when I saw mom's replied and he asked"What? what are you laughing at?" "As I told you mom is super happy to have you over for dinner"and showed him the text mom sent me.By that time we were near the house and as I was still looking at the text with him looking over my shoulder he put his his chin over my shoulder and I turned my face because I thought that it was someone's hand.And at that moment he kissed my cheek and started running like a child who's been to the playground for the first time.I didn't really see this coming or else I wouldn't have turned my face. He kept on running looking back and teasing and then I started running after him angry that he did yet another thing to make himself happy but me furious.He arrived home before me and entered the house like it was his yelling"Eomoni we have arrived"

"Ohh Ah dul you're here come sit and start eating"He stared there smiling happily while my mom went into the kitchen to prepare the table and I entered the house right as the began talking.As I saw him standing there I thought this is my occasion and hit him in the head from behind ad I saw his face turning around as he felt my hand with his head."Yah hyung what was that for?"he said looking at me with teary eyes."That's for kissing me without my permission.Now take your shoes off and come inside before the food gets cold"I said stomping away looking angry and sat down and started eating.a few moments later he followed behind me, sat down and started eating the food looking like he hadn't eaten for days.After we ate He thanked my mom and told her that he should be getting back and as soon as he said that she began nudging me and commanding me to take him home.I did as I was told and grabbed my jacket and headed out.

As we were walking back he turned to me and said"Wow your mom is so great at cooking I wish mom was like that"he said looking kinda sad now."Are your parents not back yet?" "No they're still in China.I'm really starting to feel alone these days." "Wow really I thought that you liked being alone"

"Well I do,but sometimes even I miss the presence of people around me" "When will they be back?" "I think they'll be back two months from now for a day.But then they'll come next year again" We arrived at his house and he dragged me inside with him and I had to wait for him to take a bath and he came outside and said"I almost forgot to ask you.Did you ask Kyuhyun if he likes Sungmin?"

"Yeah I guess he likes him too afterall.But he's too shy to say so." "Don't worry I'll take care of it."He said looking like he was thinking some pretty evil things."Hey I'll be going now ok so see you tomorrow k?" "Hey why don't you sleep here tonight it's pretty dark outside" "No it's ok I can go back home." "okay then but I heard that they often kidnap fragile looking guys around here"

Eunhyuk's pov

As he heard me say that his eyes widened and with a fear full voice he  said"W..W..What?" "I'm just trying to warn you" I said with a very serious voice .He then looked around and asked me"Where can I sleep?" "On the bed of course as you can see I don't have any couches or any extra beds that you can sleep in so you have to sleep on the bed right?"He looked at me with a death glare and said"Fine we have to sleep as furthest away from each other as possible" "Of course" I said making an innocent face earning an other death glare.We went to the bedroom and sat on the bed and I could hear him texting someone presuming it was his mom I looked at him and he looked back at me so I smiled at him trying to hide the excitement.