Chapter 17

Accept my heart Hyung

Eunhyuk's pov

I woke up to find myself in Donghae's arms I was so happy to have slept with him the whole night and the best part is that he knows that this happened I didn't force him to hug me.He just did it from his own free will.I feel much better now and feel all energized.I looked up to his face and he was still sleeping.I've never been this close to him and now I can se how perfect his face is. I kissed his forehead,his cheek and then his nose.Since our faces were inches away from each others I pecked him on his thin lips and with that he started to move. He slowly opened his eyes and when he saw that I was awake aswell he asked me"Hey are you okay?Are you feeling better?" "Yeah I'm much better today since hyung took care of me."I said still in his arms.He then looked at the clock and said " it's 10.30.I can't go to school now it's too late.Ughh I better call my mom before she thinks I got abducted or something".He stood up letting go of me and headed outside and soon after I heard him talking on the phone.About five minutes after he came back inside the room an said"Well mom said it's fine since I was taking care of you and she also said that I should take you for a walk since it's good for our health or something like that.I don't know.She was saying too many things at once but whatever." "Hyung that's a great idea let's go for a walk" and then we could go to the market together and buy some clothes and something to eat." "Okay then but first let me go to my house to wash and get changed okay?" "No need.You can do that here if you don't feel uncomfortable of course." "Oh okay then."I was happy that he would stay with me the whole day and maybe I would even get to peak at him and his great figure that I saw last time through his white sleeveless shirt.

 

He went inside and I could hear the water running then after 10 minutes or so I heard the door opening and I looked at the door's way.I found Donghae looking at me through the small crack of the door and then he said" Can you lend me some of your clothes?Mine smell really bad!" "Sure Donghae would that include boxers?I presume the loose ones?"I said raising an eyebrow while smirking evilly."Y-yes please."He said looking at the ground while blushing.I laughed and went over to my wardrobe and picked some y clothes for him that showed some of his skin since summer was near and it was already really hot.Pffff as if.I  picked those because I wanted to see his skin,I admit it.Anyways I picked out some boxers for him aswell somehow I found some loose boxers with a nemo print on them don't ask me how they got there cause I don't know.I was going over and when I almost reached the door the unexpected happened.I tripped over some shoes that were in the way and smashed onto the door making Donghae who was being sheltered behind it fall to the floor and me beside him inside the room.

Thank god he had a towel rapped around his lower body or else I don't think I could have controlled myself.I got up and yelled sorry at him not trying to look and then left the clothes on the nearest thing I could find which was the toilet and ran out as fast as I could.I closed the door behind me and at that moment I could feel my heart pouncing in my chest like crazy.I shook my head while imagining some things that could have happened if I lost my control and in a hurry I went to the kitchen trying to prevent those things from happening.

 

A few minutes later he came outside wearing the clothes I gave him and then I looked at his face earning a glare and then he said"ert! Even these clothes show how erted your mind is!!!" "It's not like that ok!!!! I only gave you those cause it's hot outside.Now let's get going." With that I turned around and started walking to the front door with him walking behind me mumbling to himself.

We first went for a long walk in the sun which was too much for us to tell you the truth.The fricken sun was so hot and I could feel my skin starting to burn.Then we went to the market. Hmmm now that was a much better place for me.There was shade every where and there were so many shops and food stands so it was awesome. We started off by going to some shops and we bought some clothes.Then there was a little shop where you could get those couple things like shirts and bracelets and phone cases.You name it they have it.Donghae eyed this cute fish charm that you could hang to your phone and I asked him"Do you like it?" He looked at me with suspicious eyes and replied" Yes.Why do you ask?"

"Do you want me to buy it for you?"

His eyes suddenly lit up and he began nodding."Okay on one condition" "What?" "I'll get to kiss you on the cheek" "Uhh you're so unfair" he said while pouting."Is that a yes or a no?"He glared at me and of course I took that as a yes.I picked the charm up and I saw that there was one with a monkey on it so I picked it up as well.Donghae grasped it from my hands and said to me" I'll buy you one too.But I have a condition as well" "What is it?" I said my eyes lighting up aswell."You'll take care of your self and don't harm your body from now on okay?" I nodded re-assuringly and we went to the counter to pay.After we finished we went outside but don't worry I didn't forget about the kiss! I'm just saving that for later

 

We saw an Ice cream shop and we decided to buy some Ice cream,mine was strawberry flavor and his was vanilla.We sat in front of the shop since there were tables and started talking"Do you like your Ice-cream?" "Mhm.It tastes really good.Yours looks good too." "Yeah it's awesome wanna try some?" "No it's fine" "Come on open your mouth you know you want some"I said while picking up the spoon which was filled with Ice-cream and then started drawing it closer to his mouth while yelling" Open up your mouth.The airplane is coming in." " Be quiet....shhh don't yell so much"But I continued doing it anyway "Aishhh fine I'll eat it but sit down and stop yelling" with that I was content and sat down while putting the spoon in front of his mouth.

 

Donghae's pov

This is so emberassing.Everyone is staring at us thinking *what the hell are they doing over there? Are they like feeding each other?!?*.But finally I gave in swallowing the Ice-cream from the spoon.Then I heard him say"Can I have some of yours?" I thought that I better give him some than have him make a scene again so I grabbed my spoon and a genius plan came in mind "Ahhhhhh" as he opened his mouth I neared the spoon to it and then lifted it up covering his nose in Ice-cream."HAHAHAHA you look so weird right now hahah" "I see hyung likes to joke . Now we look even more like a couple don't you think so?" I closed my mouth and he came in to finish the Ice-cream that was left on my spoon.We stayed there for a little while longer and as it was getting dark I thought that maybe I should go back home."Hey let's get going it's getting pretty dark here" "Sure hyung let me take you home ok?" "What about you?Will you be fine on your own at your house?" "Yeah I'll be ok".

We arrived at my house and I stood there in front of the door not knowing what to say when he suddenly said" Did you have fun today?" "Yeah it's was okay I guess"and I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly" Oh I forgot to give you your mobile charm.Here" "Thanks here is yours" we stood there looking at each other for a few seconds and then I said"Well then see you" I turned around quickly but I felt a hand grab my shirt from behind"You forgot something?"I looked at him and I thought *Oh he remembered*"No I didn't why?" "You forgot that I can kiss you on the cheek?"I looked at him making a pouting face when suddenly I felt his lips on my cheek.

 

Well not really he was kissing my lips when I felt something wet on my skin.OH MY GOD his tongue is out!!!!! I backed away from him and yelled at him"Yah why the hell is your tongue out and didn't' you say that you were gonna kiss me on the cheek???What the hell that was totally on the lips !!!!" "Sorry hyung I just couldn't resist.You're way to cute" "Aissh go...go home I just want to kill you right now"I said to him in an angry tune even though it didn't bother me that much.I felt more like this inside

He then made a sad face a looked at me with puppy eyes which I have to say were TOTALLY adorable."Please forgive me hyung." He said with a pouting face that he kept for a while.Then I looked at him and I gave in and said" Fine,fine I'll forgive you but the next time you do it I won't okay?" "Thanks hyung.Now go back inside and have some rest and thanks for taking care of me ^.^" "Okay then see you" He didn't say anything after that.He just waved at me and then turned around and he started walking away.And then I saw him do this from behind while kept walking away.

And I was like:

 


 

Wondering why I have so many Gif's here?The Answer is simple. I found a website that has 21 fricken pages full of them.I'm in heaven right now :DDDDDD