Chapter 38

Accept my heart Hyung

When Donghae woke up again he saw a familiar face in front of him .It was Eunhyuk's beautiful face.He still was a bit asleep but then he managed to open his eyes fully and spoke to him."How did you get in Hyukkie?" "When you were drunk I got in with the key that was in your pocket and I kept it by mistake.Sorry hyung." "It's fine you can keep it so when you miss me you can come and find me."

"Thanks hyung.Didn't Kyuhyun and Sungmin come and visit you?" "Yeah they did but I fell asleep again after they left." "Ohh my little bear likes to hibernate.I forgot how much you like to sleep." He grabbed him and lifted him out of his bed like a baby and took him to the table and sat him on a chair."Do you want me to make you something to eat?"he said sounding like a mother"No thanks I had a cup of hot chocolate with Kyu and Sungmin and I feel full." "Aisshhh this isn't good!! Is this why you've gotten so skinny?You fill your stomach with hot chocolate and alcohol instead of eating?" "I eat when I'm hungry." "You eat when you're hungry?!Then that means that you don't eat all of your meals just because you're not hungry.Remember when we were still in school?You slept at my house and then we went over to your house and you came out with a plastic bag full of cereal and you said with with a loud voice'ahh matda'.That's when I learned how important it is to eat breakfast and all your meals.I learnt it from you.Also soon you will become a doctor!!What will the patients think if they see that their doctor is unhealthy.Do you think that they will want to be checked by you?" "I guess you're right.I have to start eating correctly if I want to be succesfull when I start working."That's not what I meant Aissshhh forget it" "Hahahah I know what you meant...I just like seeing your worried and angry face that's why I said that."Eunhyuk just stared at him in disbelief with his houth wide open.

Donghae stood up from his chair and ran over to his fridge.He quickly opened it and took out a strawberry from it.He ran over to Eunhyuk again and placed it in his mouth that was still open."I forgot to tell you that yesterday I went shopping and I bought you some strawberries.I've heard that you like strawberries very much..is that true?" "Yeah it's true.How did you find out?" "I have my ways." He said with an evil grin."It was Sungmin wasn't it?" Eunhyuk responded with a know it all voice."Yep."he said truthfully.

"Hey tomorrow's christmas,and today's christmas eve.Let's do something together.Let's go watch a movie we never went to the cinema together."He said while pouting."Okay let's go then. At what time?" "Let's go now.It's not that cold outside." "Really?It's not cold?" "I lied.It's a freaking freezer out there." "Uhh I hate the cold." "You won't feel cold if I choose what clothes you wear and stay super close to me while we're outside.What do you say?" "Fine."Okay then let's go pick out some clothes for you." They both went to his room and Eunhyuk opened his wardrobe and started searching for the perfect clothes while Donghae layed his body on his bed.After quite some time he found the perfect outfit and turned around to see him on the bed."Hey wake up.I found you the perfect clothes." "Uhhh I'm too lazy to move." "Come on get upppp...Don't let me dress you myself" He started whining cutely."Go ahead"Donghae said wondering if hyukkie would actually do as he was told.

Eunhyuk stood there trying to process what he just told him.Then he decided to do as he was told.He jumped on Donghae's bed and took his shirt off while being dazed in the process.

He stared at his upperbody for quite sometime until Donghae waved a hand in front of his face and said"Can you dress me now please it's really freezing here." Eunhyuk came back to reality and started dressing Donghae his shirt.He started by getting it through his arms and then his head, but as he was half way there he decided to stop.Donghae now was in a weird position.He couldn't see anything because he face was covered by the shirt,and his hands held up high in the air being stuck in that position since the shirt was a little small and he needed some help to get it on. Eunhyuk just kept staring at his chest and his flat tummy.He liked how his abdomen was so white and looked so soft.

Donghae thought that something had happened to his boyfrind and he started to squiggle in the shirt he felt Eunhyuk moving beside him.Toward him to be more precise.After a few seconds he felt a pair of plump lips on his skin.Had Eunhyuk just kissed his chest?

He must have felt right,right?He then felt Eunhyuk's hands going back up to the shirt and he started helping him to get them on again.After he finished he stood"Okay now I helped you put on your shirt,now you put on your pants.In the meantime I'm going to the bathroom..I had to much to drink this morning." "Uhm okay then.I'll be out in sec k?" As he stood up to take his pants Eunhyuk went out of his room and walked towards the bathroom door.Donghae put his pants on and started thinking to himself.Why was Eunhyuk like that?Was he shy seeing him half ?He kissed him on the left-side of his chest right on the spot where his heart was.He was so happy yet confused at the same time.He went out the room to find Eunhyuk sitting down at the table.

When he saw Donghae coming he stood up and walked towards him"Let's get going."He grabbed Donghae's hands and dragged him to the door but he stopped him.Eunhyuk looked at Donghae with a confused face and suddenly he pecked him on his face."That's for the kiss you gave me earlier."

He smiled wildely at the others act and kissed him back on his cheek.They went out of the house and headed towards the cinema's direction.