Chapter 12

Accept my heart Hyung

I don't believe that it's the second time I'm taking care of this kid! The first time was when we were at the amusement park and he felt sick and this time it's because he fell down from a...tree.It was already late and I wasn't planning on telling him to sleep over because I felt uncomfortable and every time he slept over or I slept at his house we would always end up in some kind of weird position.Then as I was washing my hands from the gel I put on his back he said "You know how your mom has hands that are cut out for cooking?I think yours would be great doing a doctor's job." "Actually that's why I work so hard at school.I want to get into medical school unlike my brother who went to America to study Art." "Wow see how much I know you?I can read you like the back of my hand." "I don't know anything about you though!" "No problem let me start telling you about myse-" "Hold on a second there it's late now tell me tomorrow at school okay?" "Okay hyung see you tomorrow.Have a good a night an dream abo-"As he started another word I pushed him out the door and closed the door behind me.I stood behind the door and heard him finish the sentence he started' Dream about me'then I heard him walk away until his steps weren't heard anymore.I went up stairs and layed my body on the bed.

I didn't get to sleep much but the next thing I heard was probably every student's worst enemy.The ALARM CLOCK I hate the sound of it waking me up every morning I just hate it.I got dressed really fast because I went back to sleep after I turned it off and hurried to school.I couldn't wait to go to school and have my head exploded by the information Eunhyuk will be giving me and of course as I was walking in the corridor I saw a monkey face which I recognized immediatley.Uhhh I'm so tired right but still  Eunhyuk still came up to me and started talking as he saw me.I quickly said to him"Hey let's talk later okay I'm still sleepy."and with that I got rid of him.I quickly found my seat and went back to sleep on my table.

I suddenly felt a a hand on my shoulder shaking me lightly and I looked up with puffy eyes that were slightly open."Donghae-sshi if you're that tired please go the nurse's office and rest there for a while ok?" "Thank you teacher.Thank you very much"I said to my teacher thankful and happy that she understands how I feel.With that I grabbed my bag and carried myself to the nurse's office and layed on one of the beds.What I didn't know was that a fox was planning something behind my back.

Kyuhyun's pov

I'm very worried about my hyung lately he hasn't been paying attention at school and he seems like he has lost some weight maybe it's because of the stress of the nearing exams?I don't know and I think that him saying'I want to focus on my last year here' was an excuse. I can see that Eunhyuk really likes him but I'm not sure.I'm not getting the I'm a gay man vibe from him and either he's really good at hiding or he's really straight.

I just remembered something.I owe a favor to Donghae since he did something for me yesterday and I have the perfect idea of how I should repay him.I decided to text Eunhyuk from underneath my desk so my teacher won't see me

To:Eunhyuk

From:Kyuhyun

Hey Eunhyuk,hyung is really sick and he went to the nurse's office you better go check on him.

 

To:Kyuhyun

From:Eunhyuk

What????? What happened to him he was fine this morning.That's it I'm skipping class today and go be by his side.Thanks for telling me Kyu.

 

Well that went well I thought to himself while having an evil smirk on his face.

Eunhyuk's pov

I waited a little and then made an excuse to my teacher and went running to my Donghae's side.I entered the room without even knocking and luckily the nurse wasn't there or I would have been scolded by her.I looked around and saw the Donghae shuffling on his bed.As I saw that he was awake I went up to him and asked"Hae are you ok?Are you hurt anywhere?"he jumped while he was on his bed. "Oh my god you scared me!! Were did you come from?" "Sorry I was in class and Kyu texted me saying that you were sick" "Aishhh that kid.I'm not sick at all.I'm just sleepy.Last night I couldn't sleep because the room was so hot." 

"Oh I'm sorry for disturbing you while trying to rest V.V" "It's fine are you hurt somewhere btw?" "No I'm fine I just want to help you go to sleep.Is there anything I can do for you?" "Yeah there is one thing you can do for me.My dad used to tap on my eyelids gently when I was young and I would immediatly go to sleep,but then he passed away.Can you do that for me?" "Sure hyung"I said happy that I would be touching him...okay his face....well not really his face only his eyes but still.

After half an hour of tapping on his eyes he fell asleep.Thank god!My hands were really getting tired and I couldn't feel the tip of my finger anymore.After moving my hands for a while I noticed how cute his sleeping face was it was perfect in every way like an angel's.I stood there looking at him happily and thought to myself I fell really hard for him and he's the person I love.

 


Okay so I had to post this chapter twice because the first time I tried to post, it when I tried to push the Update chapter button the page saved as a blank one and I cried so much thinking that I had spent two hours writing this for nothing T.T

But today I got the courage and re-started writhing this chapter and I've learned one thing while doing so 

SUPER JUNIOR SONGS WILL NOT GIVE YOU ANY IDEAS they will only make you want to sing and dance along >.<....and that's okay with me.