Chapter 47

Accept my heart Hyung

Donghae's pov

I finally arrived home.After a long trip I came home to live in the place that I know the most.I came back to live with my mom. I couldn't stand to see his face anymore.It always felt like I was getting stabbed in the heart when I did.I phoned Kyuhyun after some time and he came by after I had told him what had happened.He sent Sungmin over to Eunhyuk's house just to see how he was.As he arrived he hugged me tightly and we went to my room"What happened exactly Hae?Why did you leave him like that?I thought that you liked him." "I didn't like him Kyu.I loved him with all my heart and I won't ever meet a person that I could love as much as I love him.But I didn't have a choice.I preferred to keep him in Korea,then him being dragged to China again by his mother." "Why are you saying this?What did she say to you?"At that moment hyung came in the room covering his mouth with one hand looking very shocked and sad at the same time."So that's why you came home?You broke up with Hyukkie and came here?You didn't even tell me."He looked very sad now "I'm sorry hyung.I was just so sad that I didn't want to talk to anyone then I finally decided to tell someone about it,but since you are working from dawn till dusk I don't see you that often anymore and when I do see you you're too tired and I don't want to bother a tired person.So please forgive me." "I'll forgive you after you tell us what happened exactly." "Well they found out that Eunhyuk was gay when they came by surprise and his mom didn't want to accept that he's dating me.After I went back home she came to my house and threatened me that if I won't break up with him and never talk to him again she will drag him back to china with them and will never allow him to come back here."

"That evil .Why would she do that to you guys?She knows how troublesome Eunhyuk was back in high school but after he met you he changed completely so you actually didn't do anything bad to him.You did well by fixing her bad upbringing of her son and turning him into a good person."I didn't have anything else to say except to stay there in silence while hyung and Kyu cursed at his mother.

Sungmin's pov

I can't believe that they actually broke up.I really don't know the reason and it seems like it's been a little over a week now.I went inside his house and searched for him every where.I went up to his room and saw him laying on the floor wearing only some dirty pants.He was surrounded by bottles of wine and soju and even cans of beer.There were even a small hill of empty cigarette packets.I went over to him and he looked like a skeleton on the floor.I picked him up and took him to the bathroom were I cleaned him and changed his clothes to clean ones.I put him on his bed and started cleaning his bedroom.It smelled really bad and reeked of alcohol.After I finished I went back downstairs and looked into his fridge it was empty so I thought that it would be better if I go and buy some groceries while he was still asleep.I went and came back as soon as possible.When I entered the house I heard some sniffling and a drawer being opened.I went into the kitchen to see his back.He had something in his hand.Something pointy and looked silver.It was ....a knife.

I threw my bag on the floor and he immediately put the knife up to his neck.I ran up to him just in time and grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back making him drop it in the process.I kicked it as far away from us as possible and then I shifted him up to his bedroom and threw him on the bed while yelling in an angry voice"ARE YOU INSANE?!?!?! WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF ARE YOU THAT TIRED OF LIVING?" "YES I AM TIRED.I'M TIRED OF BEING HEART BROKEN FOR A PERSON WHO DOESN'T GIVE A ABOUT ME! I'M I'm just tired of all of this"he started weeping and crying his eyes out and at that moment I felt sorry for him.How could they have become this way?They were both in love with each other so why are they apart?He continued crying while I went outside to call kyuhyun to tell Donghae to come and talk to him.

"Hello?" "Hey kyu.Can you put Donghae over the phone I have to talk to him it's really serious." "Yeah of course.Here Donghae." "Hello" I heard a weak voice on the other end of the line "Donghae you have to come over here.He's a complete mess.He's drinking alcohol,smoking,not eating and just now he was going to cut his throat with the kitchen knife." A few seconds went by"Hello hello Donghae are you still there?" "Sungmin what happened??He just ran out of the room and he didn't say anything.I better go after him but first tell me what it is." I told him as fast as I could and I heard him and another person gasp ."Okay I gotta go now bye." And he cut the line.

An hour later I heard the door being opened and in ran Donghae looking really out of it.I've never seen him like this before.He was mad when that guy had flirted with hyukkie but now he was much worse.He ran upstairs and closed the door behind him.After a while I heard some moans of pain coming from upstairs along with alot of cursing and angry words that came out of Donghae's mouth.I was gonna run upstairs to see if they were okay but at that moment Kyu came in the house and held me by the shirt"Sungmin just let them be.They'll solve their problems if no one interferes."So I just let them do as they please.After a while it was silent again.

 


No gif's/pics this time.I just couldn't find any that were appropriate for this kind of chapter.