Chapter 32

Accept my heart Hyung

No one's pov

When Donghae had calmed down they headed to the ice rank and he got on the ice and started skating instantly.Eunhyuk just stood there and looked at him.He was admiring him and thought about how graceful he looked while moving on the ice.He would never get bored of looking at his boyfriends beautiful face.Donghae on the other hand was having so much fun that he didn't realize that Hyukkie wasn't skating aswell.After a few minutes of skating on his own he looked around trying to see if Eunhyuk will come in sight,but he couldn't see him anywhere.He looked towards the small door that he came through and saw Eunhyuk standing there looking at him while smiling happily.He skated towards Eunhyuk and soon he was pretty close to him "Why aren't you coming to skate?"Donghae asked him feeling a bit confused"I don't really know how to skate"he said while scratching the back of his head."Come here I'll teach you"he said while handing out his left arm towards Eunhyuk."Really?" "Yeah of course ^.^" Eunhyuk grabbed Donghae's hand and slowly started walking on the slippery ice.

He was going to fall a few times but he managed to hold his balance.Donghae started skating backwards pulling Eunhyuk with him which made him skate forward.Donghae wrapped Eunhyuk's arms around his neck and continued to skate while Eunhyuk looked deeply into his eyes."What is it?"Donghae said while looking back into his eyes."I was admiring your eyes they're really beautiful."he said while blushing."Hahah I can't believe you just blushed.You're so cute."he said and then pecked him on the lips.Eunhyuk was surprised by this and it made him blush a little more.He didn't know why he was acting like this.He was the one who made the first move on Donghae and he kissed him first but now he was getting all shy.Maybe it was because he truly loved him.

They were surrounded by their friends but they were so dazed by each other that they didn't even hear the comments that had been sent their way.After they skated some more they went near a bench and sat down on it while they continued to talk.

"It's really cold here even though I'm wearing alot of clothes"Donghae said while shivering a bit after feeling the cold air."You should have worn more clothes Hae." "I couldn't or else I would looke like a snowman." "Who cares if you would look like a snow man.You'd still be cute."He said while smiling at his boyfriend.Then an idea came to mind.He took off his beanie and forced it on Donghae's head."There now you'll feel alot warmer." "What about you?Won't you get cold. "Nah. I'm actually glad that I took it off.Now I can show you my killer hairstyle.What do you think?Isn't it awsome?" "It actually still looks pretty good even though you had this beanie on." "I know right?" he than took Donghae's hand and held it into his while shoving it into his jacket's pocket.They stood there like that and then Donghae felt Eunhyuk's head land on his shoulder gently.He cold feel the latter's mouth forming a big smile then he looked at him and kissed him on the forehead.

After all the others got bored of skating they want to a coffee shop since it was freezing outside but it was full.No shops had any room for them so they just decided to go home and call it a night.Shindong and Leeteuk decided to go drink together while the others headed back.Kyu and Sungmin said bye to Donghae and went into the house while Eunhyuk took him to his door. "Since we didn't get to drink any coffee wanna have some at my house?" "Thanks Hae.That would be great."He unlocked the door and went straight to the kitchen to put the kettle on.He then sat at the table while Eunhyuk followed."Why did you change your mind when you said that you would date me?"Eunhyuk asked still happy that he actually did."Well,I got drunk that day remember?When I was sleeping I felt really comfortable and when I opened my eyes you were there right beside me.I had never felt so warm and loved before.Only when I slept in your arms would I feel warm.I then realized that,that warmth wasn't only coming from your body but it was also coming from your heart,and mine."*That's were the heat was coming from*he thought to himself.Then he heard the kettle whistle and went and poured the hot water in their mugs.He took the ready coffee to the table and looked at Eunhyuk and asked him"What about you...Why have you liked me for so long?" "In school everyone was always so afraid of me and Sungmin.But then you came along and you stood up for Kyu.I got a little confused and since I had never actually had someone do that I started to like you..." "Hahaha we made each other like this.But really I wonder what made me like you that much." "Obviously my good looks and awesome figure+abs" "Lol no not that. I think it was more your heart than your abs.I just realized that you really like to mention your abs in every conversation we have." "Hahaha I know right.I'm just so abtaculous that I just can't help it."

He finished his coffee and stood up so he could get going home.He neared the door and then turned around to face Hae.He was right behind him so he hugged him really tighlty."I love you"he whispered into his ear with a low husky voice.This sent shivers down Donghae's spine and when he got back his senses he responded"I love you too."

Eunhyuk locked his lips with Donghae's and started kissing him passionatley.They were totally lost in their kiss and Eunhyuk grabbed Donghae by the waist and pulled him even closer to him. Donghae felt that something else was coming after this so he quickly got out of the danger zone by pulling away from him disconnecting their lips from each other's.He looked up at the latter's eyes and he saw something different than he had expected to see.He thought he'll see love in his eyes but instead he saw love and lust in them.