Chapter 45

Accept my heart Hyung

Eunhyuk's pov

Dad didn't seem to mind at all in fact after he left he took me into the same room where he was earlier with Donghae and started talking with me."Son is it true that you and Donghae are top students?" "Yes dad." "Do you love him?" "Yes I do.More than anything." "Good good.Now changing the subject Mom and me dropped by here on our way to China.We were on a business trip and decided to stop here for the night and go back home.Your mom just went to buy our tickets." "How are you guys doing in China?Is mom still the one wearing the pants?" "What do you mean wearing the pants!! I'm the boss of this family,I'm the man." "We both know very well that what mom says everyone follows" "You are right son.She frightens me sometimes to tell you the truth.When we were younger she wasn't as cold as she is now you know she was more girly and soft,but after she had you...She turned into the devil.That's why you don't have any brothers or sisters.I was to afraid to go near her." "You had a good enough reason.She frightens me too."As we stopped talking the door opened and in came mom."We will be leaving tommorrow at 10.00 am now head to bed."We both followed her orders and went upstairs to bed.I texted Donghae as I got to bed but he didn't write me back...I wonder if he's already asleep,it is kinda late now so maybe yeah.

Morning came very soon and as soon as I woke up I checked my phone to see if Hae had texted me but still he hadn't yet.I better call him to wake him up even though it's the weekend and all but still.I dialled his number but he still wasn't picking it up.Okay first I texted him and he didn't respond and now I phone him and still no answer??There must be something wrong...maybe he's sick?I'll go over as soon as my parents leave.

"Eunhyuk come down and say goodbye to us. We're leaving" I heard my dad say.I ran downstairs and said my goodbye's to them.After a lot of warnings that were given to me by my father they finally left.My mother was still cold towards me though and it kinda hurt.After I sighed for a long time I went upstairs and got dressed.I left my house and I took Donghae's house key with me just in case.I opened the door without a sound just in case he was still asleep.I went inside and found my baby sleeping his body half on the bed and half on the floor and god he reeks of alcohol.I went over to him and lifted half of his body that was on the floor and put it on his bed.He was still sleeping soundly so I layed in bed next to him and rested his head on my arm.He looks so cute while he's sleeping.A sleeping fishy lol.

I'm really glad that he didn't just run away and not talk to my dad.I'm sure mom will soon be okay with it as well.I think...

After a few minutes he started turning his head and then slowly he opened his eyes.He was more beautiful now...he looked like an angel.I kissed his cheek gently and he turned his face towards mine looking a little shocked to see me beside him.I was curious to know why he drank last night so I asked him"Why did you drink so much last night pabo?You should've at least called me so when you pass out I'll take you to bed." "I managed on my own didn't I ?and besides your mom and dad were home and you guys haven't seen each other in a while."He was now in a sitting position on the bed.I don't know why but he seemed to be a little un comfortable with me near him."Am I making you uncomfortable?" "Uhhh...no I-I just need to go and pee." "Okay then I'll wait for you at the table okay and you go and pee." He ran to the bathroom not saying a single word but deep down I knew that it wasn't just that.

He came back outside and sat in front of me while he played with his fingers "Hae is something the matter?" "Uhh...well../you see.I think we need to talk a bit." "Sure Hae what is it?" "I think we should...break up"


Sorry for the short chapter but I didn't have time to write a longer one since it's like 2.00 am right now.Tommorrow I'll try to post a longer one....m.a.y.b.e

Does this gif look weird to you guys or is it just me?