Chapter 24

Accept my heart Hyung

I am so happy right now.After two years he finally accepted me.He's mine now and no one else's.I don't know how I'm feeling right now.I can't really express it with words.Is it hapiness? Yes.Part of it is.But mostly it's Love.

The wonderful feeling of loving someone and being loved back.I finally know how it feels like.

I continued staring him in the eyes a little more and he suddenly leaned towards me and gave me a kiss on the lips."I have to go home now I haven't washed and I feel dirty." "Can't you stay here??You can wash in my bathroom and I'll even give you clothes." "I have to study as well." "Borrow my books and we'll study together." "I don't think any studying will be done if we do it together." "Why not??What else would we do if not study?" I said with innocent eyes.He leaned in once again and said"This......"He started kissing my passionately and our lips molded together and fitted each others perfectly.He backed away from me and said with a smile on his face "You were so lost in that kiss right now weren't you??"he said with teasing eyes"That's why we can't study together." He pecked me one more time on the lips and then took off."See you later."he said before disappearing behind the doors

I started imagining his beautiful face from when he said he liked me too.He was right though.I am a pabo....a pabo in LOVE.

Donghae's pov

I went home feeling really happy.I went into the bathroom and filled my bathtub with water and bubbly soap.I took off my clothes and jumped in the bathtub (well not actually jumped but anyways) I stayed there for a while soaking in the bath tub thinking about what had happened that morning.

I was so sorry to see his crying face after I said that to him.I couldn't help it though he's so cute when he cries.My jokes can be a little rough at times but I couldn't resist the temptation.I finall get to feel happy after two years.During those two years I tried hard to bury the feelings that I had for him and actually I had forgotten him for a while.Even though they were buried they surfaced again once I saw his face even though I didn't wanna admit it.

I am happy to be with him and I don't hate kissing him now but.....I'm afraid of other things.I saw how excited he got last time when we still weren't together.Imagine what he'll be like now.I was fine with Amber cause she's a girl and it came natural to me with her but hyukkie is another story.....He's a guy and so am I..Uhhh I can't imagine such things.

 

I stopped thinking and when I finished washing I dried myself and went over to my desk to start studying.Believe me when I say I didn't understand a thing all I was thinking about was Hyukkie in his boxers.Aisshhh I have such a dirty mind.

This has to stop.

I better eat something maybe I'll get him off my mind.I checked my phone to see if I had any text messages and to my surprise I did.I opened the text and I was quite surprised by what I read.

Eunhyuk's pov

It's been quite a while since Hae left and I miss him so much right now. I wanna go to his house but I think he's still studying. I just stayed on the couch, watched tv until I got bored again.I didn't wanna see some random persons faces. I wanted to see my Hae's face.I pouted and instantly I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket.I took it out and read the text massage.I instantly called Donghae to see what he was doing "Hey Hae are you done studying?" "Yeah I'm done can I come over I have to tell you something." "Yeah sure you can come Hae."

After a little I heard a knock on my door and I sprinted to open it stumbling upon some stuff along the way.As I opened the door I saw the most beautiful figure I have ever seen in my life. Of course it was Donghae hehehe.

"Hey come on in."I said pulling him inwards and into a hug.

He hugged me back and then I remembered that he wanted to tell me something."Oh what is it that you wanted to tell me?" "Uhh well that is hyung says he's gonna visit me and he'll be staying at my house for a week so I won't be able to spend that much time with you."He pouted cutely and while I was still hugging him I felt a vibration coming from his pocket.He looked at his mobile and I presumed it was a text message from someone he knew well looking at his happy face. "Looks like Kyu and Minnie will be visiting as well. Did minnie text you?" "Ah yeah he did they'll be staying here since I have alot of rooms.Oh I almost forgot to tell you....My cousin Shindong is visiting me aswell.He can be a tease at times so if he teases you alot don't mind him okay.And he doesn't know that we're together yet.Neither do Sungmin and Kyu." "And neither... does... hyung. Wow we're gonna have to do alot of explaining don't we?" "Mhm I hope they don't get too surprised." "Of course they'll be surprised as far as they know I'm a straight man dating a girl." "Ohhh I forgot about that.But don't worry as long as we explain everything will be alright I guess."

I then let go of him a little and started kissing him on the lips while he smiled and kissed me back.


This will be the last chapter I'll be posting for now since I have exmas in a couple of days and I haven't started studying yet T.T

CURSE MY LOVE FOR ASIAN FAN FICS.Anyways I will still be online reading a fanfic once in a while but I won't be posting so...Look forward to another chapter that will be posted in six days.Now since it's really late here I want to post this Gif before I go to sleep and now.....

Byebye.