Chapter 52

Accept my heart Hyung

Donghae had heard right that Hyukkie still liked him.Even after five years they still liked each other.He had a sad expression on his face for another reason though.Eunhyuk talked about their past like it didn't mean anything for Hae.That's the way he had heard it.On the contrary it was the opposite of that.It was everything to him,it's when he had first started to love Hyukkie.Hell it was the first time that he had truly loved someone.He dragged his feet to his new house that he had bought with the money that he had made in America. He went upstairs and jumped in his bed not even bothering to change.He felt too depressed to change them so he went to sleep on his comfy new bed.

Next day

Eunhyuk's pov

I had such a good time yesterday drinking with everybody but felt a little sad because Hae had left.Before I went to sleep I kept thinking about what Siwon had told me 'What will you do now?' I seriously don't know.He hasn't showed me that he wants to get back together so I'm guessing he doesn't? and also I think he's dating someone else now.I feel like I've lost him for the third time already now that he's dating someone else.I don't know how I even arrived at work now that I'm thinking about it.I hope I didn't cause some kind of accident while I was getting here.

Now it's lunch time I even went to the usual place where my girls would be gossiping by there was no sight of Hae he wasn't in the cafeteria either so I dropped by his office and there I found him snoozing in his chair.He always liked to sleep very much and I guess he's using his break time to sleep.Seems legit but whatever.I went over to his chair and shook it a little bit.He half opened one of his eyes and looked around the room to see who had moved his chair.He then saw me and in a grumpy voice he said"What is it?" "Nothing really.I was just wondering why you're sleeping on your lunch break." "I like to sleep v​ery much.Don't you remember?" "Yeah I do remember but why aren't you eating?" "I don't feel like eating today.I'm feeling down." "What could be the reason to make you stop eating and make you feel grumpy and down?" "I don't wanna talk about it and I'm grumpy because someone just woke me up from my nap"Donghae said while pouting cutely

"Sorry sorry.Then keep on sleeping.I'll be going then." "Wait...wait uhhhh wanna play cards with me?" "Cards? Why cards?" "Well...I don't know how to play cards and I thought you could teach me cause tomorrow I'm meeting with my friend to play cards with him." *bam*F-friend?Is it the same friend he was talking to on the phone yesterday?The one that he had to meet after he left us? God I was right.This friend was no ordinary friend it was his boyfriend.

I have to keep calm and respond him."Friend huh?" "Yeah it's a bachelorette party." Wait was he talking about kyuhyun? "You mean Kyuhyun's?" "Yeah what other friend would I have?" "I forgot they were getting married soon aisshh.I haven't even told Sungmin to have one yet.I'm such a bad friend T_T" "Don't worry you can have it at the same night as us.Kyu wanted to stay home and play cards but I figured that I can persuade him to go to a nightclub with me." "Nightclub?!? I'm sure Sungmin won't let him go." "WHY NOT???IT'S NOT LIKE YOU TWO HAVEN'T EVER GONE TO ONE." "Stop yelling Hae.That's why I'm saying that he won't let him cause those places are messed up." "Then I'll just have to ask him." I could have sworn that I saw his eyes light up for a second there and he even had an evil smile on his face.I don't think that he'll take no for an answer."Ohh why cards btw?" "I don't know he just wanted to play cards" "Okay then let's get started I'll teach you do you have the deck of cards?" "Mhm here it is."He took them out from his drawer and I began teaching him and he picked it up immediately.The break was now over and I had to go back to work but still I had fun talking with Hae.

Donghae's pov

After work I went straight to my mom's house.I went inside and screamed at the top of my lungs"MOM,HYUNG,I'M HOMEEEEEE"I haven't done that in a long time.Immediately I heard my brother horse his way down the stairs and after a little bit I saw his smiling face.He ran up to me and jumped on me causing me to fall to the ground with him on top of me.I soon saw mom's bright face appear from the kitchen."Mom" I screamed happily when I saw her face."Son we have missed you so much.Why didn't you visit us before?" "I'm sorry mom and hyung.I've began working immediately and only now do I have some free time." "What the heck brother??We come first." "I know hyung but I had to unpack all of my things and stuff.Mom how do you feel about moving out of this house?" "WHAT?" mom and hyung both screamed together."I want to buy you guys an apartment right next to mine.I don't want to wake you guys up when I'm working late that's why the apartment next to mine." "But son you can't afford two appartments." " Of course I can.I made so much money in America.And also you won't even need to clean it because the house maid will do that so you only have to cook.What do you say?" "Oh my god my son has grown to be such a succesful man.I'm so proud of you two." "Then I'll take that as a yes.Get packing mom and hyung tomorrow I'll send the truck to pick up your things okay."Now that Leeteuk hyung stood up I could move my legs once more.I stood up aswell and found my self in the middle of a family group hug.