Chapter 57

Accept my heart Hyung

Eunhyuk ate with the whole family and boy was it a delicious dinner.He always liked Donghae's mother's cooking but it was getting better every time he would eat it.He didn't really like living alone especially after he moved houses.He didn't want to still be controlled by his mother so he started working left the house that was given to him by his parent and bought one of his own.Now he was his own boss and his mother couldn't force him to move back to china with them neither could she tell him that he couldn't date Hae.He had to leave because now it was getting late and it was really dark outside.Hae wanted to take him home but Hyukkie insisted that he had the car and then whispered to him that he should talk to his mother.He left after he gave Donghae a peck on the lips near the door where they couldn't be seen by Donghae's mother.

He left and Donghae went inside."Where's hyung?" "He went to video chat with his friend." "Ohhh. So mum...I have to talk to you about something?" "What is it honey?" "Has hyung ever told you anything about him dating someone?Anyone to be more precise" "Ohhhh so this is what it's all about?Don't worry darling.I knew you two didn't like girls from when you two were young." "WHAT!!!!!!!!YOU KNEW??HOW DID YOU KNOW?!?" "Mother's intuition Hae and also the two of you never liked playing with other boys.Said they were to rough for you guys" "Oh so it was obvious." "Well you weren't that obvious.It was mostly your brother he liked to cross dress alot when he was younger,once he also told me that when he grows up he's going to be a young pretty lady and a good wife to his husband.Hehehe how cute." "What about me?When did you realize?"

"When you brought Eunhyuk to our house for the first time.He was sick back then I remember." "Yeah that was the first time he came." "I could see that there were sparks between you two. You were quite cruel towards him weren't you?" "That's cause I didn't really like him like him back then." "Why not baby?" "I didn't want to be gay back then and I still don't consider myself gay.I just like him that's all." "I understand what you're saying son now don't you think you should head home take a shower and get some sleep?It's pretty late and if you don't get to sleep you won't be able to wake up early for work." "Yeah mom.I'm going now say bye to hyung for me ok?" "Arasso arasso." "Bye mom." Donghae left his mom's house and went next door.He went inside and headed directly to the bathroom.After he was finished he rushed over to his bed and went to sleep.He was feeling very tired and felt like the affect of the alcohol he had drank with Kyuhyun was still in his system.He set the alarm for 6.00 am and went to sleep.

He woke up at 6.00 am sharp.He still wasn't feeling well and he had a fever.He called the hospital and told them that he wasn't going in for work today since he was sick.He felt bad about not going to work since he only had been there for a couple of days but it was for the best. After he had hung up from his call he texted hyukkie

To:Hyukkie

F​rom:Hae

Hey Hyukkie.I'm feeling a little sick today so I'm not going to work.I don't want you to be alarmed or anything when you don't find me at work so stay calm and focus on work okay?I'm going to miss you so much :( Love you,Hae

The reply was instantly

To:Hae

From:Hyukkie

Hae what is wrong?Are you hurt somewhere?When did you start feeling sick?

Eunhyuk waited and waited for Donghae to reply to him but he didn't.

Donghae was fast a sleep by the time he had received his first text message.He was already sleeping like a bear.