Chapter 58

Accept my heart Hyung

Donghae had the most confusing dream ever dream ever.He was walking in a garden dressed in a white suite and the floor was covered in white pure snow.He found a black pathway and he started walking on it while following the white footsteps that could be on it.He wondered where it led to.To be more exact he didn't just wonder he was extremely curious.He kept walking and his pathway led to a dead end.There was a hill now and he had to decide either go up and see what's up that mountain or just turn around and go back to where he initially was.

He had decided to go up the very steep hill.It was now snowing heavily aswell and the wind was very cold be he didn't want to stop.He couldn't stop even though the hill was becoming steeper every second he was to ambitious to stop.He was about to stop but as that thought crossed his mind he noticed that he was getting nearer to the light he had been seeing for quite a while.He pushed himself a little more and closed his eyes tightly as the cold breeze hit his face.

He started feeling warm and he opened his eyes to find himself in the same garden but this time it wasn't filled with snow.No!It was filled with green grass and red roses were spread evenly throughout the whole garden.He started walking towards a big tree that he saw.He touched the trunk of the tree and it was really warm it didn't feel all woody and stuff just warm and soft.He was practically hugging the trunk when he tilted his head and noticed a fountain.He skipped all the way to the fountain as he was happy to feel the warmth of the air that was surrounding him.He felt like when he was 19 again.He was happy to be young and just to be alive.

He walked up to the the fountain and saw that inside it was water.It looked very clean and yummy in his 19 year old eyes.He kneeled down and put his hand in the water.He cupped it and sipped the water that he had in his hand.It really was delicious even though it was the simplest thing that he had ever tasted it was amazing.He heard a noise it was coming from behind the fountain.He stood up and walked towards the sound.He stood there and watched the scenery.

It was horrifying.Trees were burning every where little animals were being trapped in there homes and forced to suffer the and die burnt.He started crying his eyes out.He had to do something about it.He ran to the little animals side but when he tried to take the branches out of the way so they could leave he was burnt himself.He was too weak and had no strength in him he was totally crushed.He fell to the ground still crying

and covering his face with his burnt dirty hands when he heard footsteps walking towards him.He looked up at the person who was standing in front of him.It was Eunhyuk he was wearing a black suit ripped in different parts.He was full of scars and blood was covering most of them.He had an evil smirk on his face while he continued eyeing the crying boy in front of him.They both didn't say anything just looked at each other.

"P-please h-elp me." Eunhyuk didn't say anything just stared at him."Why aren't you speaking?Please help me." "Why would I help you ?I'm the one who started the fire in the first place so why would I want the victim to survive?" "Why do you want me to die?I thought you loved me!!!!!" "I don't particularly want you to die.This is just what I'm here to do.I'm here to mess your life up.You choose this path and you knew what you were doing when you came over to this side." "But I just wanted to help these animals." "You knew what you were doing.This is your fault you should have thought before falling in love with a person who was born to destroy your life"He just looked at Eunhyuk his eyes watering even more than before he cried and cried and kept looking up at him.

His view was becoming blurry he couldn't see Eunhyuk's face anymore he heard faint screams from far away.The screams grew louder and louder till he couldn't bare to hear them anymore.

He woke up all sweaty and terrified of the dream he had just had.It was terrible. He was shocked when he heard someone hitting his door with their fists and the screams he had heard in his dream where just the same as the ones coming fro outside. "DONGHAE DONGHAE OPEN THE DOOR"He realized that it was Eunhyuk he was a little afraid to open the door for him.He knew that he was still frightened by the dream but he still went over to the door an hesitantly opened it.

In rushed Eunhyuk and he jumped on Donghae and hugged him in his arms.Donghae started to cry still frightened by the dream and buried his face in his Eunhyuk's chest.Eunhyuk started crying aswell.He was also frightened that something serious had happened to his lover."Hae what happened?Why are you crying?" he said between sobs."I-I had a terrible dream."Eunhyuk held Donghae even tighter when he felt him trembling in his arms and cry even harder."Calm down Hae.Are you hurt anywhere?" The latter continued crying and after a while he slowly shook his head still his face into Eunhyuk's chest." "Then please don't cry.Just sit down and calm yourself down."

He took him to the couch and sat down with Donghae still clinging onto his shirt.After a while the cries turned into soft sobs until nothing was heard."Are you feeling better Hae?" "Yeah a bit. Hyukkie you have to go to work."

 

"No it's fine I can stay with you." "No Hyukkie you have to go.I already called them to tell them that I'm sick and if you tell them that aswell they will be suspicious.I'll be fine.I'll just go and stay with my mom." "But I wanna stay here" "No you have to go hyukkie.I promise I'll be okay and if anything happens I'll call you okay?I'm already feeling better." "Are you sure Hae?" "Yeah I am.

Let's go now or else you'll be late."Eunhyuk touched Donghae's head and it was still alittle hot.He went into Hae's bedroom and opened his closet.He picked out random clothes that could keep him warm not too warm though that would be bad for his high temperature.When he was done he went back outside and started dressing Donghae like he was his child.

When he was finished he grabbed him hand and dragged him outside with him.Donghae just stayed quite and let the latter do what he wanted.He rang the doorbell to Donghae's mom's apartment.She opened the door still in her pj's and widened her eyes when she saw Donghae with a red swallon face.

                           *imagine Donghae's face*

"What happened to you?" She said while walking outside cupping her son's face "He has a fever and when he fell asleep he had a nightmare."Eunhyuk said in one breath."Oh my baby Hae.Are the nightmares back?" "It's the first time I had one in ages mom." "Come inside you two and we'll talk about this some more." "I'm sorry Mrs.Lee but I have to get to work." "Oh I'm so sorry I forgot you had work.Go go I'll take care of Hae so you don't have to worry." "Thank you.I'll be going then."He turned around and kissed Donghae on the cheek gently and then left and started walking towards his car."Come on in baby.Would you like to eat something?" "No mom I just wanna sleep with you like we used to do when I was was younger." "Okay then.You may be a little squeezed though because your brother wanted to sleep next to me aswell." "Even better then." His mother laughed and took his hand while leading him inside.