Chapter 25

Accept my heart Hyung

Kyuhyun's pov

Me and Minnie took a taxi and on the way there I remembered something "Minnie did you know that Donghae and Eunhyuk are living in the same neighborhood? I think I forgot to tell you."

"Are they now?" "Hmm why are you looking at me like that?" "Listen Kyu I've known Eunhyuk for quite some time now and I know him REALLY well.He moved there on purpose.As soon as we'll get there they're gonna tell us that they're dating." "Wha??? If so why didn't Hae tell me about it?"I said making a cute pouting face"Maybe they just got together? I don't know but believe me he doesn't stop when he really wants something." "Wait but Hae's still dating Amber!!!"He didn't talk to me after that.I'm not sure if I should believe what Minnie's saying or not.I mean he is his best friend

and all but Hae....Uhhhh I don't know right now.He's changed so much during these two years that he went to live on his own.

Sungmin's pov

Kyu is so cute and innocent.He actually thought that Eunhyuk went to live there by coincidence..... Well he thought wrong!!!!During these two years when he went abroad Eunhyuk actually kept asking me how Donghae was.He never lost interest in his special Hae.He was really happy for him when he found out that he got accepted in med school and bugged me so much till I told him in which one he had enrolled into.The only thing that kept him going on was knowing that Donghae was safe and happy.But when he found out that he moved out of his mother's house he saw that as a golden opportunity to get close to him again and take care of him especially when he found out about his new lifestyle.I'm actually quite interested and anticipating what is going to happen next.

Donghae's pov

Who came to visit me so early in the morning it's still like 5.00 am.I looked up at the clock and it was really a shock to me.It was 11.00 am.I've really become a lazy .Maybe it's because I like to hibernate in winter like seriously I could sleep all day without waking up since we're on the Christmas holidays.

I got out of bed and headed towards the door.I opened it slowly covering myself with my still with me blanket not wanting to get any cold air on my warm body.I saw a familiar face and I immediately knew who that face belonged to."Kyuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!! I've missed you so much how have you been?"I made way so that him and Sungmin could enter my house and they came in leaving a trail of snow behind them."Were you still sleeping?" "Uh yeah I've started hibernating in winter you know.Now I'm more like a bear"

"Hahahahah bear Hae?!?You know you haven't given me a hug yet!!!" "Uhhh sorry I'm still feeling a bit sleepy."

"And what about you Sungmin how have you been?I heard you guys moved in together....so how is life with my little maknae over here.I bet he really takes care of you huh?" "I've been great thanks and yes my Kyu is actually a great hubby and I couldn't be more happy.What about you Donghae is there something you want to tell us?" "Wha?"at that sentence I saw Kyu elbowing him in the stomach."Nothing hyung just ignore him." Why did he just ask me that???Did Hyukkie already tell him that we're together or did he just find out that we're neighbors and he's sharking me into telling them? Anyways I was gonna tell them but I'll wait alittle bit more."Ohh where are my manners come in and sit down.I'll make you something hot to drink." "Thanks hyung."They came in and sat around the table linking their hands together while waiting for me to come with their drink.Awww they really are a match made in heaven.

I came with their drinks and sat in front of them wanting to hear more about them when Kyu broke the silence."Hae erm Minnie has to go somewhere so we can catch up between ourselves ok?"He began nudging him and the latter stood up said bye to me and his boyfriend and left.Kyu looked at me with worried eyes and began"Hae I've been really worried about you recently.How have you been?" "Good actually I'm getting the hang of this living on my own thing.I have more privacy this way as well." "I'm happy that you feel more comfortable here."I could feel that he wanted to ask me something else and finally he popped the question."How are you and Amber doing?"At that moment I could feel his awkward smile coming my way

I was a bit surprised by the sudden question

"Actually.....we broke up a couple of days ago...." "Aw hyung I'm so happy for you-" "Wait what?You're actually happy that I broke up with her?" "Yeah she wasn't the right one for you and now that Eunhyuk is back you can try with him again.Oh and by the way why did you break up with her?!?" "She dumped me because of Eunhyuk.He was really....persistent and she saw through him." "So what now??Are you gonna make up with him???" "Ummm we made up yesterday."

"You're actually dating?????????"He said while looking at me with big round eyes"Yeah it's only been a day so no need to make a fuss about it." "Whadaya mean no fusss about it?My friend is finally gonna be happy after two years of feeling miserable.WOHOHOHOHOH This is awesome news"Ok he got a little over excited here and at that thought I heard the door bell again."I'll be right back ok and don't say anything to who ever just came ok?" He nodded still excited and I got up and went to the door.I opened it slightly so no cold air would enter but the person still rushed into the house and sat down at the table like a diva that he is and probably will always be.

I went to the table and hyung started yelling."How could you do this to me little brother.You lied to me!!! You said you were gonna be gay together with me and now you're dating that girl.What??What's her name ander?andrew?What what is it???You know it hurts bro,it hurts:

I was surprised by hyung's actions. He had just arrived and he had already put on an amusing show.No wonder he's a drama queen."You don't like her that much?"

Again he changed his character he's now looking at me normally.He really is amusing."Well good news for you we broke up a few days ago.Happy???"he looked at me with suspicious eyes and said "There's something you're not telling me is there?I know there is I said this to you before,I know you better than anyone else.Now spill it!!!!"I had no way of hiding this from him so I told him right away "I'm going out with Eunhyuk that's why you should be happy ok?!?"

Another sound came from my left and I looked at Kyu's face and then back at hyung's.The expressions I saw in their face was un describeable.It looked like what their faces would look like if they were riding on a unicorn while eating a muffin made out of rainbows or something.And then it came....the shrieking.It was truly unbearable,they started jumping up and down while hugging each other and then they ran up to me and crushed me in the middle forcing me to jump with them.I was happy too of course but this was truly too much.Hyung then sat on the floor and started doing this

and Kyu w​as like

someone had alot of sugar this morning.