Chapter 39

Accept my heart Hyung

Donghae's pov

It was so cold outside. Even though I was wearing the clothes that Hyukkie had bought for me. I have to admit though that it was less colder than usuall but still pretty cold. The only part of my body that was warm was my hand because it was entangled with Hyukkie's. I'm so exited about going to the cinema with him. It's the first time that I'm going on like a normal date with him....just the two of us and I'm actually quite excited.

We arrived at the cinema and Eunhyuk went and bought the tickets for us while I went and bought some pop-corn and two large cups of cola. The movie he picked was some kind of romatic-comedy chick flick.Personally I would have preferred something a little more- uhh how do you say it?!A little more scary,full of thrills and bloody scenes. Maybe my little Hyukkie was afraid of those kind of movies? Now I'm even regretting not seeing the scary movie even more as I started imagining the things that could have happened. We could have snuggled so much together and when a scary part would appear I would be like 'It's okay baby.I'll protect you.'and then cover his eyes with my hands and Hyukkie would rest his head on my shoulder and then he'd be like 'ohhh Hae you're so manly'and then I'd hold him in my arms even more.

Anyway now we're watching this chick-flick,rom-com and it's actually not that bad.I'm actually getting into this story.It's really interesting,the story I mean there are so many different emotions mostly laughter but you also get to see how chicks think and what they feel when something happens to them. It's like a documentry about women.It actually helped me understand them more or something like that.

Eunhyuk's pov

I looked over at Hae to see if he's liking the movie and I was quite amused at what I saw.He was staring at the screen wide-eyed shoving pop-corn in his mouth from time to time and sipping some cola in his mouth every couple of minutes then continuing crushing the pop-corn in his mouth.I was glad he was enjoying himself.I thought he would have liked to watch a scarier movie more but I'd rather not.I wanted this to be a romantic date not a scare the crap out of you date.It was now time for intermission and almost all of the people(with people I mean girls cause seriously we were the only guys there) left the theater to get more food and drinks.We were on the last row of seats and thankfully none of the loud laughing/chatting/sobbing girls were near us during the movie or at the moment.

I took this oportunity to chat with Hae"So Hae,how do you like the movie?" "It's awsome.I'm totally gonna buy this movie as a dvd when I get the chance.The best part so far was when Becky told Marly he was fat and then he threw her in the pool.What do you think so far?" "Uhh-well you know that part..when he did-that to...ummm....I don't know Hae.I totally zoned out." "What? Why?!Weren't you paying attention to the movie?" "Actually no I wasn't.I was busy looking at something else." "What were you busy looking at?!" "I was too busy looking at your face to give a about this movie.I saw so many new facial expressions that I don't usually see when I look at you.It was really amusing for me." "Hyukkie then next time stop looking at my cute face and pay attention to the movie arasso?You missed out on alot of things." "Arasso hyung I'll do as you say."

 

 

Nobody's pov

The movie started again and this time Eunyhyuk payed more attention to it.Donghae on the other hand payed less attention to the movie and from time to time he would take a peak at his boyfriend to see what he was actually doing.Evertime he found him looking at the screen looking a bit bored.He finally realized that Hyukkie wasn't having that much of a good time as he was.He was looking too emotionless at the screen and he hadn't even eaten any popcorn or drank from his cup...Well maybe that was because Donghae was hogging the whole thing and he hadn't even noticed that he started to drink from Eunhyuk's cup aswell."Hey baby are you bored?" He asked Eunhyuk with a quite voice."Yeah.I still don't get what this is all about."

"Don't worry I'll explain it to you later." He then grabbed Eunhyuk's arm and put it around his shoulders while he shuffled himself in his seat and moved towards Eunhyuk even more.He grabbed some popcorn and began feeding it to Eunhyuk and at times he even helped him drink by putting the straw from the cup in his mouth aswell.

Eunhyuk now felt more content that his hubby was diverting the attention he had on the movie towards him.As soon as the drink and the pop-corn finished Donghae layed his head on Eunhyuk's shoulder.He eventually felt the latter's head on his.Eunhyuk started to like this position and soon he started rubbing his cheek on Donghae's head moving some of his hair in the process.He didn't stop because as he was moving his cheek he started smelling the famous vanilla scent that Donghae always had on him coming out of his hair.