Chapter 53

Accept my heart Hyung

Donghae's pov

Ohhh man I'm so excited I called Sungmin last night and after alot and alot of whining/begging he let me take Kyuhyun to a night club.He's also going out with Eunhyuk but I don't know where.Now all I have to do is go to Kyuhyun's house to help him with his clothes and all.I seriously love Kyu and all but the guy wears clothes of an ahjumma.I think that today is going to be a very very long day.I'm already at work and it feels like I've been here for hours so I looked at the clock.I have now realized that I've been here only for 15 minutes.I better concentrate on my work.I don't want to hurt anyone by not doing my job properly.Okay my first patient is coming in.Get a hold of yourself Hae*slaps face in mind*Now I feel better.

Finally work time is over and I haven't really seen Eunhyuk all day.Not even at lunch time he wasn't in his office so instead I went to the rooftop.It's really nice up there.I also saw some patients up there and they were chatting together while eating.I was happy that they got along cause I know how hard it is for some of these guys to leave their family and not be able to be with them all the time.But still they have to do it in order to get cured.

It was now around 6.00 and after I had helped my family to get setteled down in their new appartment I went over to Kyu's house.I gotta say that house was beautiful.I went inside his house when he opened the door to find him wearing his old ahjumma clothes "Ready to go hyung" He said in an innocent voice."No you're not Kyu you still have to get dressed.Here I got these for you just in case you dressed like this." "What's wrong with what I'm wearing O.O" "Just go put them on Kyu.I'll wait for you here okay?"He went into his bathroom and I could here him gasp when he saw the clothes.They weren't that bad really.It was just enough for him to get out of his shell and have some fun.

After some time I heard the door crack open a little and Kyu's face appeared in the crack"Hyung are you sure that you brought the right clothes?" 

"Yeah of course I did.Now come out here and let me look at you." He came out of the room and looked at me"Kyu you look great so don't act shy okay?Now come over here and let me style your hair and put on some make up."After maybe an hour he was ready."Now let's take a photo shoot of you so we can show Sungmin how you looked k?Do a pose for me" He just stood there very still."Dude move a little.Look over there and put your hand on your thigh.Yup just like that."I took his photos and looked at my camera.I was so proud to see the final product

After I put the camera away we left to the nightclub feelin all y,free and in my case single.Of course the first thing I did was go to the bar.We took some shots and drank some beer. Everyone looked at us like we were models or something.You can't blame them though.I mean look at me

 

No one's Pov

Donghae and kyuhyun were now both jumping up and down feeling out of there mind and dancing like crazy.They were attracting alot of attention from everybody especially from the girls.

Kyuhyun was so into the dance that he didn't even notice them and continued dancing but Donghae had noticed them alright.He had no one to hold him down unlike Kyuhyun so when a girl came up to him and started dancing with him he didn't reject her.She started rubbing her with his back while she continued dancing ily.She now came up to his front and she quickly grabbed his neck and began to kiss him on the lips.Still taken by the alcohol he kissed her back while Kyu continued to dance alone.

Alot of people watched them kissing on the dance floor including Sungmin and Eunhyuk who had come to this night club aswell.Eunhyuk just stayed there and stared at him with tears in his eyes and a broken heart while Sungmin looked at his friends expression when he realized who the guy in the middle of the dance floor was.Eunhyuk was now really angry.He shoved the people aside pushing them out of his way until he made his way to the middle of the dance floor where the still kissing Donghae was.When he arrived he grabbed Donghae by the arm and spun him around causing the girl to fall down.He wrapped his arms around Donghae and looked at his face.He was crying.He was crying because he wished that the one he was kissing wasn't that ty girl but Eunhyuk's lips.He still didn't know that Eunhyuk had his arms around him and when he tried to look up at the persons face he couldn't see anything because of the Alcohol and the tears that were flowing out of his eyes.Eunhyuk grabbed his hand and dragged him outside while Sungmin went over and got his boyfriend who was still dancing not aware of anything.

When they were finally outside Eunhyuk asked Hae"Why are you crying Hae?!WHY?!?"

He didn't respond to his question he had now realized who this guy really was.He could only sob. "Why were you kissing that Hae?!??" "Be quiet you.You shouldn't be asking that question right now." "Than what should I be asking hmm??? What should I ask?Should I ask you if you still have any feelings for me?Should I ask you who the guy you called baby last time is?Should I ask you who the guy you were going to meet last time late at night was?If you have a boyfriend?Cause if that's so I don't want to hear your answers just to hear you rejecting me like you did in the past." "You idiot.Just shut up!!!I do love you.The guy who I talked to last time was Kyuhyun.I was just trying to make you jealous and I didn't meet anyone after.I just went home." "What about your boyfrie-wait what?Did you say that you love me?" "Of course I did.I never stopped loving you.I only left you because I preferred not being your boyfriend and still seeing your face,than watching you be dragged away to china again.Then the scholarship came up and I knew that if I didn't go I would come running back to you again and I couldn't risk that" "So you mean you really do love me?" Eunhyuk said with big round eyes."Yes I,do love you." "I love you too Hae."After that confession Eunhyuk pulled Donghae into a long passionate kiss.Awwee's could be heard in the background by Kyuhyun and Sungmin and after a while they stopped looking at the lip locking couple and started making out themselves.