Chapter 7

Accept my heart Hyung

Eunhyuk's Pov

I woke up smelling the scent of a person which I knew very well.The smell of vanilla floated in every corner of the room.It was breath taking and I decided to open my eyes and see were I was.It was a room which had two beds next to each other a desk with loads of paper on it and on the side there was a small closet with a small tv near it and two mini sofa's on the floor.I still wasn't feeling very well and my stomach was hurting too.As I started inhaling the scent of the vanilla again I saw a door ( I hadn't noticed before since I was still on the bed)open and in came Donghae with his wet hair wearing an almost see through white sleeve less shirt and some black sweat pants.When I saw that shirt I felt like doing this

but finally I got a hold of my self and calmed down.

"Hey are you ok now? You out at the amusement park so I piggybacked you back here cause I wasn't gonna leave you on the floor"He said looking at me.

"I really out?"I said quite surprised that he piggybacked me because his body looked smaller than mine and he looked weaker too.I guess you should never judge a book by it's cover after all!!

"Yeah and you threw up alot too on the way here" he said looking down.

"Sorry for burdening you.I didn't want this to happen so thanks for taking care of me.Well then I'll be going back home now."

"Hey it's already dark outside so you can stay here for the night.Why don't you go and take a shower and then come downstairs so we can eat.Mom prepared some food especially for you since I told her what happened...so don't be shy and come down stairs when you're ready okay?"

"Okay then I'll come down after I'm ready.ahhh btw can I borrow some clothes since these smell like barf?"

"Yeah sure I'll get them for you",he said and he went to his wardrobe and took out a black sleeve less shirt and some white sweat pants.

I went into the bathroom and I could smell the vanilla scent even here.I stripped and quickly jumped into the bath and started looking at what products Donghae liked to use.I started to wash my hair and after my body as fast as I could since Donghae and his family were waiting for me downstairs.

As soon as I got dressed I went down stairs and started eating the delicious food his mom had cooked for us which was simply amazing.I praised her food and I could see that she enjoyed being praised and when I tried to help her do the dishes she told me that I was still sick and sent me and Donghae back to his room.As we entered his room I took a better look at him and I saw that we were wearing the same clothes only in different colors and as he turned I told him "Hey I just noticed that we're wearing the same clothes" *couple clothing I thought*

"Yeah I guess we are,since I usually sleep in these or those clothes and I wear them instead of pj's I gave them to you.Hey I don't wanna sleep yet wanna watch a movie or play a game or something?"

"Yeah sure hyung let's watch a movie."I said and he picked out a movie from a box which was quite big and then we sat down on the mini sofa's.I guess he liked to watch dvd's in his free time.

It was a nice movie and time was passing by really quickly and by the time it finished it was already midnight.I looked to my right and I saw Donghae sleeping soundly on the mini sofa so I stood up and with all my might I lifted him and held him in my arms like a baby.

I put him on the bed that I was sleeping in before and looked at him while he was still sleeping as cute as before.

I saw the other bed but I thought that there was someone who would come back and sleep there so I layed beside Donghae feeling my face blush as our faces were only centimeters apart and  stared at his face wishing that I could keep looking at his cute face forever.

After some minutes he started to whine a little (looked like he was having a bad dream) so I picked up his head and layed it on my arm gently while pulling him closer to me until finally he was in my arms.He was now holding onto my pants and he snuggled closer to me until his face was resting near my neck.I know I took advantage of him while sleeping but I couldn't resist. 

Morning came quickly and I felt something moving in my arms I slowly opened my eyes and found Donghae struggling to get out of my strong embrace.Then as he saw that I was awake he looked at me and he told me"Hey can you let go of me I really need to pee and I feel like I can't hold it anymore"

So I immediately released him from my grip and he went running into to the bathroom not even bothering to close the door behind and he started peeing. I couldn't resist so I went and took a peak but as soon as I popped my head from the door I saw him looking at me and I went running back and sat with my legs crossed on the bed looking downwards.

Donghae came out and he looked at me and said"I didn't know you liked me so much that you would cuddle with me all night and then come spying on me while I'm peeing"

I felt really embarrassed at that moment and I looked at him like this :

 

Looking angry I turned to face him and told him"Yah you were the one who crushed your face in another person's chest not me"and at that sentence I could see Donghae's face becoming red like a tomato and he replied

"I wasn't crushing my face in your chest I just really like the vanilla smell."Sure you do I thought to myself and suddenly we heard Donghae's mother calling us from downstairs.We both went running downstairs and she told Donghae"Honey can you and your friend go to the grocery and buy some things?" "Sure mom"replied Donghae so we got dressed and we started walking to the grocery store.