Chapter 16

Accept my heart Hyung

Uhhhhh Why is this happening to me?I had to re-write this chapter again aswell T.T


'Sunday is here and I am currently being shaken violently by someone in my bed.Why am I being shaken by someone? O.o' "Wake up you lazy ." "Mom let me sleep. Today is Sunday anyway!" I said still half asleep."UHHH wake up or I'll strangle you with your plushies." Okay it definitely isn't mom.Mom would never say that she'll strangle me. I'm her baby Hae after all.That only leaves one person.Hyung..."What do you want hyung it's Sunday" "Helloooo.Yesterday's tomorrow is today so tell me! Who do you prefer.That Amber girl or Eunhyuk?" "Uhhh I don't know Amber is my first crush but she really is kind of a snob.But Eunhyuk is really different on the other hand. He really shows his affection towards me and he's always taking care of me and all and I like that." "Isn't it obvious brother who you like the best? You didn't even say anything bad about Eunhyuk!!" Aishh he's right I really do like him the best."So what are you gonna do now?" "I don't know he was really pissed off last time when I said that the kiss wasn't for him so I don't know how he'll treat me from now on." Hyung replied with a nod meaning that he understands the situation and went back to what he was doing before he woke me up that is playing on the pc.

Monday came as well and I was excited to see Eunhyuk again since I now understand that he's the one I like best. I was walking normally in the corridor where my classroom is but this time he wasn't waiting for me in the usual spot beside the door. At lunch time as well I went up to the rooftop and he wasn't there so I decided to go to his classroom. I thought that maybe he was sick or something but it's better to wait till tomorrow to see if he'll skip school aswell. Tuesday came but still the monkey wasn't in sight so I decided to go to his house after school.

After I went home to change my clothes, I went to his house and I rang his doorbell but no one came out.I rang it again but still no response. I thought that maybe he has a hidden key under the carpet.Oh wait he doesn't have a carpet....maybe under this flowerpot....I found it there and I entered the house and went straight to his room to see a skinny but muscular body laying on his tummy on the bed.I went over and shook him gently.I didn't like what I felt.His body was very hot and it was sweaty.I think he got a fever and he also lost some weight. It must be because he doesn't really take care of his body. I went inside the bathroom and got a wet cloth and put it on his forehead.

Since his room was near the kitchen I went outside and cooked him some porridge while I left his door open just in case something happened. When I finished I went back and I lifted his head slightly and I could see that his eyes were slightly open so I started feeding him little by little.By the time I gave him the last spoon he was full awake and sitting on his bed.I handed him some water alongside with some vitamins since there was no one who was taking care of him and cooking him food daily. In my eyes he was just like an abandoned child.

As I saw that his face color was slightly better I asked him"Hey are you feeling better now?" "Yeah hyung I'm fine now.Thanks for coming all the way here to take care of me and I'm sorry if I burdened you" "It would be more burdensome on me if you feel sick and don't tell me about it.So from now do so okay?"He nodded like a child listening to his parents' instructions.I grabbed the bowl and the empty glass and started heading outside.As I was doing so I felt his hand around my wrist and then I looked at him with a questioning face "Hyung can you sleep here tonight? I want to sleep with you even if it's for the last time I don't want you to leave me. Please??" I didn't know what he meant when he said for the last time.I guess that it's the fever talking not him and I couldn't leave him alone since he was sick so I looked at him with a smile on my face and told him"Sure I'm not gonna leave a sick a person all by himself. I'll just go and wash these and I'll be right back okay?" He nodded again and rested his head on the pillow that was behind him.

I washed everything as fast as I could and put everything back to it's place and then went back to his room. I layed my body next to his and I decided to stretch my arm since I was laying on it the whole time.I stretched it out towards Eunhyuk and he took the opportunity to cuddle up to me resting himself on my arm. I stood there stiff and I didn't wanna get too comfy but again I got tired of that so I moved my arm a little more.He once again cuddled himself upwards towards me and I hugged him from behind which made him get even closer to me (if that was even possible) till our bodies were touching.We slept like that throughout the night until morning. I was right last time when I said that every time I sleep with this guy we end up in an awkward position and here it is.The famous awkward position:

I don't even know hoe my foot got there o.o


 

Today I was really sick and it was so difficult for me to come up here and post another chapter*twice*.Sorry if it isn't that good though :(