Chapter 60

Accept my heart Hyung

Donghae and Eunhyuk have now been together for more than seven months.They're really happy together and thankfully Donghae's nightmare was only a one time thing.They both thanked the heavens that he didn't get anymore because of that one dream they both got crushed.But fortunately it didn't happen again.

They're really in love just like the they were in the past.They are still working together of course and a few of the nurses know about them.Well not a few.All of the staff like really words travel super fast over there in the hospital.Everyone knew and they were super surprised that the new doctor wasn't married but one of the staff's boyfriend.Since Eunhyuk was like one with the nurses staff he shared with them the plan he had in mind.He had planning to do this for a while but he didn't get the courage to do it yet.But finally he was gonna give it a go and see what happens next.

"Hae let's go eat out tonight." "Why what's the occasion?" "Nothing really I just thought that we haven't had a romantic dinner together in along time so why not?And also I managed to get our afternoon's off" "Somehow I feel weird about this.Are you planning something you cheeky monkey?" "Aniiiii." "Hmmm...Fine then let's do that."

Donghae had no idea what was happening but Hyukkie had a perfect image of what would be happening that night.He was really excited and happy.

It would be his first time doing this.He had never done it only seen people doing it.He finished work with a heart full of excitement then went home to get ready.He called hae on his cell phone "Hey Hae is 8.00 okay for you?" "Yeah Hyukkie it is." "Okay then I'll call to make reservations. See you at 8.00 baby.Love you." "Okay Hyukkie love you too." They hung up and Eunhyuk went into the bathroom to take a bath.He got a little over excited and started dancing in his shower with the water still running and he slipped and fell on his face."Ouchhhh." He cried while he kept holding his nose.He suddenly felt a sudden pain come over in his .Apperantly he had hit it too when he unexpectedly fell and ended up with a big blue bruise.

Donghae on the other hand arrived home went over to his mother's house."Ohh honey you're early today."Yeah I took the afternoon shift off.I'm going out with Hyukkie." "Ohh how nice. Where are you going?" "We're going to have a romantic dinner." "Dawwww my son and his boyfriend are so cute together." "Did someone talk about cuteness that is me?"Leeteuk came out from the kitchen holding a cracker in his hand"Hyung,mom wasn't talking about you.She was talking about me." "What?! So you don't think me and Kangin are cute together mom?" "Of course you guys are.How could you not." "I know right we're just perfect for each other.So Donghae I heard you're going out from the kitchen?" "Yeah We're going to have a romantic dinner." "Ohhh...Is that so" he said while having an evil smirk on his face."What's with that smirk?" "Ohh nothing baby brother.You'll know soon anyway." "What the?? Anyways I'm going home now I have to take a bath while I still have time.See you tomorrow guys." "Bye baby Hae and good luck."Leeteuk yelled jumping out off the seat that he was sitting in and not even giving their mother a chance to speak"O...k.Looks like he drank the wrong kind of juice today " He went over to his house and washed himself.It was almost 8.00 by the time he was ready.He went downstairs and waited for Hyukkie the ring the door bell.He looked at his watch and it was exactly 8.00 now.He heard the doorbell ring immediately and he went to open the it.

He found Eunhyuk smiling awkwardly at him.'Like seriously is everyone high today or what?'He thought to himself as he smiled back at hyukkie."Let's go hyukkie" He said with a sweet voice. When they arrived at the restaurant Hae was so surprised by how expensive the place looked. They ordered the food and while they waited they started talking.

"So Hae you know that Kyu and Sungmin married a few months ago right?" "Mhm.DON'T TELL ME IS KYU PREGNANT?" "Lol no silly.He can't get pregnant remember.He's a man." "Ohh right...hehehe.Then what is it?" "Uhh well I was talking with Sungmin the other day and he kept saying how awsome it was to be married to kyu.He never thought that he would be so influenced by him." "Yeah I know right you guys have really changed after you met me and Kyu.I don't even remember hearing that you guys fought or bullied someone after all that." "Yeah we changed alot but that's not what I wanna talk to you about in reality." "Then what is it Hyukkie?" Eunhyuk became fidgety and he was sweating really badly.Donghae could see beads of sweat running down his face." Yah calm down,why are you like this?Why are you so excited all of as sudden as if you're gonna propose to- Ohhh"

Eunhyuk stood up from his seat and knelt down in front of his boyfriend. "Dongh*gulp*Donghae. Will..will you...Will you marry me?" Donghae just stood there looking at him in a shocked expression.


Tommorrow I will probably be posting the last chapter so look forward to it. V^-^V