Chapter 13

Accept my heart Hyung

I woke up at lunch time and Eunhyuk was still by my side, he was sleeping on a chair next to my bed.I got off the bed and walked up to him and shook him gently.He woke up and looked at me with surprise"Oh,hyung you're awake I'm so glad.Are you okay now?Do you want me to get you something to eat?" "No let's go to the cafeteria and buy some food. Then let's go to the rooftop and you could tell me all about you ok?" "Okay hyung"he said with a big smile on his face.

We went to the cafeteria and I noticed that Eunhyuk bought four small bottles of strawberry milk while I bought a sandwich and then we went to the rooftop."Okay begin"I said when we sat down and I started eating.

"Hmm okay.Well I eat alot, I like to dance, I like to play soccer I was born on April 4 th and the most important thing that you have to know about me is this.I LOVE STRAWBERRY MILK." "I can see that.You bought four bottles of milk,but...what do you want to do in the future?" "I'd like to be a doctor too!" "What? Really?!?" I said surprised that he had said that."Yup we could even be in the same school if we both pass the entrance exam." "That's true"I stated becoming a bit suspicious of why he had said that.

Lunchtime ended and I went back to class where I had the rest of my lessons and after school finished I went back home. As I entered the house I took off my shoes and went inside to find two large suitcases beside a table. I immediately knew who they belonged too.

Eunhyuk's pov

I went home and took a bath after I finished school. I was so bored and decided to go over to Donghae's house and eat his mom's awesome cooking. As I was walking to his house I could see him walking with a male figure in the opposite street.

'Another guy!!!! Who the hell was he that he kept talking to him so confidently and making my Hae laugh and smile so much.Aishhh I'm so mad right now....he doesn't accept me but he accepts this guy? This is so sad I'm a total failure T.T What the.... he's putting his arm around his shoulders'Then I felt my head spinning,maybe it's because I only had that strawberry milk all day.Then I saw black and nothing.I felt nothing.

Donghae's pov

I went home and saw some suitcases and I realized who came. Leeteuk hyung.He finally came back from America! I missed his presence so much,but now he's here.I entered the kitchen when I heard some voices talking in there."Hyung you're finally home!" "Yeah little brother I'm home! Have you missed your hyung?" "Heck yeah.What did you bring me from America?" "Aisshhh wow you missed me sooo much!" he said in sarcasm."Of course.You are my one and only hyung after all." "Pff. Fine I'll give you your presents later.Now go wash up and let's go buy something for mom rom the grocery shop k?" "Okay I won't be long" I said and went upstairs and washed up as quickly as possible. When I finished I went downstairs and hyung and me left the house. As we were walking away from the door my brother started asking "So does my donsaeng have a girlfriend yet or what?" "No hyung I'm way too young for that hahaha" "No you're not.But take my advice only date one girl at a time.Two max.It won't be good when they find out about each other k?"Then he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and again he said "Some brotherly advice ;)" I suddenly heard a huge noise and I looked around to see what it was.I should've guessed though it was Eunhyuk. But wait...I think he's unconscious."Eunhyuk,Eunhyuk are you okay?!" I said running towards where he was with a scared look on my face. When I saw that he was really out I picked up his head and let it rest on my lap.Hyung then helped me carry him inside and I placed him on the couch.I went and got a wet piece of cloth and placed it on his forehead gently.While hyung stood behind me doing nothing I continued removing the sweat that kept forming on his forhead. After an hour he was finally coming back to his normal self and when he was totally awake I handed him some food that mom had cooked for him and he started eating it so fast that he finished his food in about three minutes.

"Are you okay now?" I asked him while hyung went to eat his food."No I'm not okay.It's your fault I fainted you know." "My fault? Why?!" "Because I saw you getting all lovey dovey with an other guy while you still reject me till this very day even though I show you how much I love you every single time I'm next to you! " he said with a childish voice and I could see that his face was getting very red with anger."What are you talking about I wasn't acting all lovey dovey with any other guy" I knew of course that he was referring to my hyung and when he put his arm around my shoulder."Yeah you where.Tall guy,blond,very muscular. Doesn't ring a bell?" I burst out laughing I couldn't take seeing his angry face anymore he was so cute.

I laughed so hard that I fell out of the chair I was sitting in.

"Yah it's not funny ok?!?" "Hell yeah it is. You must be referring to my brother btw.He just came back from America today" "Huh!! What?????That was your brother??Aigooo of course he's much more handsome than you though." At that moment I stopped laughing and looked at him like 

he then looked at me and pulled out his tounge and then smiled cutely at me

I was really surprised to see them become good friend in such a short time. After I ate we all went upstairs and while they were being like this:

I was there feeling left out and all alone trying to look like everything was alright with the situation which of course wasn't

'Hyung is here to catch up with me not become instant friends with him. And Eunhyuk came here to see me why is he ignoring me too ?....so much for love T.T' Then I heard hyung say that he was going downstairs to chat with mom and he left,he finally left.Not that I was happy that I was finally alone with this monkey or anything. Pfffff of course not. Eunhyuk looked at me and said"Wow your brother is awesome hyung just like you. I had fun talking with him but now I get a chance to talk to you too" "And do you want to say to me?"I said with a still mad voice."Well I want to thank you for taking care of me and being worried about me.Teukkie told me how frightened you looked when you saw me on the floor" "What nonsense has he been talking about? I wasn't frightened at all." "Aigooo hyung you don't have to feel shy about caring for me. I'm starting to enter your heart aren't I hyung?I can feel your heart opening for me.I'm close aren't I hyung?" he said teasingly making me become red and I responded"I don't know what you're talking about now it's really late and I think you should get going."That's how I answered meaning the total opposite which Eunhyuk seen with a surprised look on his face.I guess he was joking..with..me.Uhhh I'm so bad at lying.Then Eunhyuk stood up and said with an extremely happy look on his face"Bye hyung see you tomorrow at school"he waved and left.


Yay I have 100 views it's not much compared to other author's views but I'm still really really happy about it XD 

Thanks to everyone who viewed my story and feel free to comment :D