Chapter 11

Accept my heart Hyung

I waited outside for him because I couldn't bare to see and look his mother in the eyes thinking of what had happened that morning.Donghae didn't look like he was shy or anything he just looked normal except for the laughing part.I was really confused now at first I thought that maybe he was falling for me little by little by the way he blushed when I told him that I wanted to kiss him but I guess not,he treats me more like his 'friend'.Ughhh I can't even imagine being just friends with him.He came out a few minutes later with a plastic bag in his hands filled with cereal.He elongated his arm and told me"Here have some you didn't eat anything since we left so early this morning." "No you eat I don't usuall-" "Aissshhh listen to your hyung and start eating some cereal ok?!?"I looked at him seeing his eyes looking a bit angry at my response.With that I put my hand in the plastic bag and took a handful of cereal and started eating it little by little.I saw his expression as he put the first cereal bit in his mouth it lightened and he said to himself"Ahhh matda."and then he looked at me and said "Aren't you eating?"while I was staring at his face again and then realized he was talking to me.

"Yeah hyung I'm eating"I said stuffing my face with the cereal as I heard his voice getting angry again,he was right though the cereal was delicious so tasty,so sweet just like him.We continued eating all the way to school and by the time we arrived we were full of energy and ready to start our day at school.

Donghae's pov

We arrived at school and I said goodbye to him and made my way to class.There I saw the happy face of Kyuhyun waiting for me.I went up to him and said"What got you in such a happy mood?" "Well hyung yesterday I was going for a walk in the morning and as I opened the door I saw a body falling into the street" "Really?Who was it?" "It was Sungmin apparently he slept in front of my house last night.Anyway he got up looking all confused and he looked at me and I saw that he didn't know what to say so I asked him 'Hey sungmin.Wanna come for a morning walk with me?' and he said 'sure let's go'.Then we started talking and talking and-" "Okay you talked alot what next?" "Oh then he confessed to me out of no where and I was really happy and surprised but I decided to play a joke on him so I told him' Sorry I'm straight' and he bent down on his knees and started looking at the ground." "Wow he took it that badly huh?" "Mhm I felt sorry for him so I immediately bent down beside him and kissed his cheek and he looked up really surprised while I whispered in his ear'I was joking I like you too'. He then jumped up and tied his hands around my waist and started to spin me around like they do in the movies." "I'm so happy for you Kyu you deserve someone who likes you for who you." "Thanks hyung" and with that the bell rang and the teacher entered the classroom.

The day at school passed and I was so busy studying at lunch time that I didn't even go to the cafeteria.I was still full by the cereal my mom had given me and there was a lot since she heard that Eunhyuk hadn't eaten that morning.I'm getting this feeling that he told mom something about wanting me to accept his heart and by the looks of it mom would be more than happy if I did.I went home and went up to my room and rested my head on my desk as I remembered how much homework.

Suddenly I felt my mobile phone vibrating in my pocket.As I suspected it was Eunhyuk I read the text and it said:

To:Donghae

From:Eunhyuk

Hey hyung how did you do on your test today? ^.^

I closed the mobile phone and went back to snoozing on my desk which at that moment was the world's most comfortable place for me.Again I heard my mobile phone vibrate and I didn't even bother to see what it was and I felt myself drifting more into my sleep.

I heard a sound it was a song and then I realized it was my ringtone.I picked it up still half asleep and said"H-Hello.Who is it?"and then I heard an angry voice answering me "Yah do you know how worried I was!!! Why aren't you answering my texts?" "I was sleeping and half of is still in that mode so say what you want to say." "Oh uh that.I wanted to ask you how you did on your algebra test" "I did fine.I got a B+ thanks for lending me your notes though." "No problem hyung.I'll let you go back to sleep again then.And stop sleeping on your desk and go sleep on your bed." "How did you know I was sleeping on my desk?" I said standing up looking around suspiciously until I looked out of the window and there he was barley hanging on top of a tree outside my window.

He looked fidgety and was trying to think of an excuse when I told him"You know I can see you through my window right?"and that's all it took for him to loose his balance and fall off the tree.At that moment it was really funny to see him down there but then I went down stairs and helped him up.I told him to go inside and when we entered I went to get the first aid box.It looked like he would get some bruises on his back since he fell from a high place and he made a huge sound while doing so,I helped him clean his wounds and then helped him take off his shirt and it was already very blue.I started to put some kind of gel that I had found in the box so he wouldn't get more bruised and told him"How did you manage to get up there?" "I don't know the power of love I guess" with that I pinched his back and he whined quietly."That's for stalking on me" and he looked at me with a smile on his face while I smiled back at him.