Chapter 30

Accept my heart Hyung

I went home after carrying my brother after me and when we entered the house I looked at him and he looked at me with teasing eyes.

"You kissed him...tehehehe" "Hyung grow up.You're such a kid sometimes..." "Be quite that's who I am so just accept it ok?" "Aissh fine.Is your head feeling better?" "I feel like I've been hit by a bulldozer.But still it feels great to get drunk with you guys." "You didn't get drunk with all of us remember?" "Ohh yeah you didn't drink.What happened afterwards?" "Nothing really I just took Hyukkie upstairs cause he was really drunk" "And?" "And then his pants fell down cause he forgot to buckle his belt" "And?!" "Then he tried to seduce me...but of course I knew he was drunk." "And?!?!?!?!?" "Then I threw him on the bed and made love to him" I can tell that he imagined something like this at that moment because his face lit up

"REALLYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????" 

"No not really.I'm not that kind of person"

"Aishhh you should've grabbed this opportunity that was handed to you on a silver plate." "That's taking advantage of the other person while they're out of it.Don't tell me you have done it before." "Well not me but I know people who do it..." "Wow hyung I didn't know you hung out with those kind of people tsktsk." "Aishhh I said it wasn't me already.Now be quite and turn on the heat this house is freezing." "I don't have any heat just use alot of blankets to cover yourself." "What???You've been living in the cold these last two winters?No wonder you like to hibernate." "Who said that?" "Kyuhyun.He said it while we were drinking" "Ohhhh.Hey what are we gonna eat for lunch." "Let's cook some ramen k?" "Oh I forgot you don't know how to cook. I'll cook something else for us.How are you doing at school?" "Great I'm at the top of the school" "That's my brother.As smart as ever :D"he said as he patted him on the back "Thanks hyung now go and start cooking I'm getting hungry"He then began cooking and I must say it smelled really good.He is his mother's son afterall.The food was done in a while and we ate while we continued chatting about anything that came to mind.We hadn't seen each other in a long time and we missed each other very much.We washed the dishes and right after we finished I received a text message.

To:Hae

From:Hyukkie

~Hey Hae.The others want to go somewhere and they suggested we go ice skating.Please come. I don't want to spend the whole night with Shindong:(~

To:Hyukkie

From:Hae

~I'd love to come.Can hyung come too?And at what time?~

To:Hae 

From:Hyukkie

~Of course.He'll keep Shindong company so he'll leave me alone and I can spend some time with my cute boyfriend.I'll come over to your house at about 8 o'clock.~

To:Hyukkie

From:Hae

~Ok I'll tell him then.I can't wait to spend some time with you too :D~

"Hey hyung want to go Ice-skating with me and the others?" "Sure.I haven't been ice-skating in a while.I hope I still remember how to do it." "Don't worry hyung if you forgot then we'll teach you again XD" "Fine at what time?" "8.00." "Okay we'll be ready by then now since it's 1.00 pm let's take a nap k?" "Aigooo you miss sleeping with me that much?" "Of course you were like a teddy bear.I could squish you how much I ever had wanted and you would never protest." "Hahaha yeah I remember.But now you have an other teddy bear who's all muscley." "Still it's not the same.He's hard and you're soft." "Oh he's hard" "Stop imagining something else.You have such a erted mind." "Hahaha come on let's go snuggle together." With that we jumped in my bed and I started dozing off when I heard hyungs voice say"Oh my god.I just realized something."

"What is it?" "Did you make love in this bed with that gander girl or whatever her name was?" "Yeah....were else would I do it?" "Ewwwww so disgusting I'm sleeping on the couch.Blehhhh.I just imagined you guys.My poor mind." "Be quite and sleep"I said while grabbing him from his neck and started rough housing with him.