Chapter 55

Accept my heart Hyung

Donghae had finally arrived at work.He was a bit early but he didn't mind he was dying to sit comfortably on his chair since he still had that huge headache.He entered his room and sat in his chair and layed back.He closed his eyes and was already snoozing off.He felt a presence near him and he felt like someone was staring at him.He cracked his eyes open a little and saw Eunhyuk's face on top of his.He had his cute gummy smile on and was observing Donghae's face attentivley. Dongahe suddenly felt the urge to kiss him being this close to his face so he lifted his back a little and pecked Eunhyuk on the lips.

"You smell nice Hyukkie." he said while smiling at the other's cute reaction to the kiss."Really? What do I smell like then?" "You smell like yourself.That's why I like it." He didn't just like it because he smelled like himself though,he liked it cause he smelled like vanilla."I just feel like biting you right now.You even smell like vanilla Ice-cream." "You like it that much?Than I will allow you to bite just this once." "Hmm come here then." He said as he grabbed Eunhyuk by the collar and he lifted his back again.Eunhyuk was surprised by his actions so he didn't move.He thought Donghae was kidding but he was wrong.

Donghae was now biting on Eunhyuk's neck.Eunhyuk gasped as he felt Dongahe's teeth sinking into his skin.He was actually biting him but not hard.When he was done with his biting he let go of his shirt's collar and stood up from his chair."Yahh you actually bit me?!I thought you were kidding." "I don't kid Hyukkie.You should know that by now" "Then let me bite you too." "Anii- you'll leave a mark on my neck if you do."

"So un fair.I promise I won't bite hard."Donghae thought about it a little and bit his lower lip while he smiled.

"Fine.But don't bite hard k?" "Promise."he grabbed Donghae by the neck and stepped closer to him.He tilted his head to the left and as he was going in for the bite a knock was heard coming from outside the door.He felt himself being pushed side ways by Donghae and he walked away from him leaving Eunhyuk not knowing what had happened.

"Dr Lee.Here is your Schedule for the day.Your first patient will come in, in five minutes"He grabbed the file from the nurses hand and god it was heavy."Thank you nurse."He said while acting like nothing had happened.The nurse looked at both of them suspiciously and she started eyeing Donghae."Dr.Lee I believe that it's time for you to go and take care of your patients." Donghae said to Eunhyuk looking back at him."Ahh yeah.Well then it was nice talking to you after so long.We have got to have a school reunion sometimes.I'll call the others" He said to try to cover things up.The nurse did an O with and bowed down to them.Eunhyuk left the room and she followed behind him.Eunhyuk didn't really talk to this nurse because she was new,so she didn't know that he was actually gay and interested in Hae.Well nobody knew that he liked Hae in the hospital and they wanted it to stay that way.

He continued walking to his office but the nurse was still following around him.When he finally arrived at his office's door he turned around and saw that she was still behind him."Do you need something nurse?" He asked politely."Dr.Lee from today onwards I will be your personal assistant so please take care of me." "Ohhh I heard that I had a new assistnat.Well then welcome to the job and I hope you'll like doing it.I promise I won't be too harsh on you."He could see that her face started blushing and her cheeks were all red.She looked to the ground and thought to herself 'God this doctor is so hot.I think I'm already falling for him.'

Eunhyuk indeed was a fine man.He was handsome,had a great body,had a good job and money but most of all he was y.She liked all of those things about him.Eunhyuk smiled

as he noticed her face getting redder by the minute.He looked at her for a few more seconds. She was still young,maybe the youngest in their staff.He then continued."Okay then shall we go inside and start working?" "Ah yeah Dr.Lee" She replied a bit shyly.