Chapter 2

Accept my heart Hyung

Kyuhyun:Do you know what you just did?!? You just unleashed hell on us,how could you talk to him that way when you clearly knew who he and his friend were?                            

Donghae:Of course I knew who they were.I did that so they could stop bothering people like us.....

*laughs quietly and looks at Kyuhyun.* Did you see how red his face was I thought he was seriously gonna explode BAHAHAHAHA. 

     

Kyuhyun:You're right that was hilarious

Then I suddenly saw Kyuhyun's face go stiff and white,so I turned around to see what he was looking at,and there I saw the still arrogant face of Eunhyuk and his friend standing a bit further then us.

Eunhyuk:So you knew who I was and still dared to keep walking away from me.You've got guts!!! 

Donghae:I know...That's why I did that and now if you'll excuse me I have no time to waste on you and our teacher is already here so gguh-jyuh.

Again I gave my back to him and started listening to what my teacher was saying and she yelled "Noo-goo-sae-yo?",while looking at Eunhyuk's directon.I looked back to still see that monkey like kid staring at me dumbfounded.I than secretly waved my hand in front of his face so the teacher won't see me and he slowly came back to earth.He looked at my teacher in confusion and ran out of the classroom alone,then I looked at Sungmin and saw him looking at Kyuhyun like

and of course I looked at Kyuhyun in surprise but Kyuhyun looked away trying to hide his blushing face from Sungmin's gaze.

He left the classroom right after and I gave Kyuhyun an evil,grinning face meaning that I saw what just happened there and he rolled himself up in a ball and shoved his face between his hands.

At Lunch time:

Eunhyuk was staring through the window that was next to his seat,looking at nothing just staring.Then Sungmin came along

Sungmin:Woaw what's happened to you?? You've been staring at the same thing for the last hour.

Eunhyuk:Leave me alone I'm not in the mood to talk.

Sungmin:Come on tell me!!!!! Oh I know.It's because of that hyung right?

Eunhyuk:Hmm.I can't believe he did that.It's the first time you know.

Sungmin:I know I know that someone ever stood up to you like that,you must be angry right?

Eunhyuk:No,no.It's not anger it's something else like...like uhhhh I don't know I'm confused!!!

Sungmin:*Teasing voice* You like him don't you?? His friend is pretty cute too.

Eunhyuk gave Sungmin a glare and Sungmin moved a little further away from him.

Sungmin:Oh I almost forgot.My mother is making me take some private lessons today,wanna come with so I can pass the time?

Eunhyuk:Really?? of all the things you could ask me you ask me to go take lessons with you ?????

Sungmin:Uhhhh I knew you would say that.Fine don't come I can manage on my own.

And then Eunhyuk went back to staring at nothing again then he heard the bell go and all the students stood up and packed their things to go home and after realizing what was happening he packed up his things and left.