Chapter 27

Accept my heart Hyung

Donghae's pov

I'm so glad that I finally got hyung to shut up by saying that I got a phone call.I'm sorry Kyu you're on your own from now on.I decided to call Eunhyuk "Hey hyukkie what are you doing I miss you so much" I can imagine what he's doing now that I said that I miss him

"Hey Hae I missed you too.I'm talking with Sungmin and a few minutes ago my cousin arrived as well.What are you doing?I heard that Leeteuk hyung arrived.Are you three catching up?" "Yeah he did come and we're definitely catching up to some things." "Really?Is it fun?" "Well it is...for some of ..us" "What do you mean" "I mean hyung is asking us some embarrassing questions and he's definitely having fun doing so.While me and Kyu.....not so much" I heard him swallow his saliva and asked"What...is he asking you about then?" "Some strange things he learned about when he started dating Kangin."

Eunhyuk's pov

Mother of.....he's asking him about that?I can't even imagine how embarrassed he feels right now my poor Hae.I feel my face getting hotter even though I'm only talking to him on the phone.His voice sounds so cute over the phone I want to hug him so much right now.

No I have to have self control or else if I lose my self control I will never let go of him while he's in my arms."Hey baby why don't you guys come over here and I can introduce you all to my cousin." "Is that really why you want us to come over?"He really knows how to read people's minds.I honestly want them to come so I can finally kiss his lips and hold him in my arms."Of course baby."I said trying to sound truthful"Liar you only want us to come so we could be together. Isn't that right?" "Yeah you're right.I just miss you so much." "I miss you too.We'll be over shortly k?*kiss kiss*Byeee^.^" "Ok don't let me wait for you for long.*kiss kiss*See you in a bit."I heard some footsteps running towards me and then saw Sungmin running toward me and saying"Wait wait don't hang up." "Donghae wait it seems like Sungmin wants to tell you something." "Oh okay.." "Hello?Donghae?! Please tell Kyuhyun to come as soon as possible and tell him that I love him and I miss him so much please!!! Okay byee." "You heard that Hae this puppy is love sick so get here as soon as possible." " Okay I'll be right over.Byeee."and with that we hung up.

Donghae's pov

"Hey guys that was Eunhyuk and he told us to go over so he could introduce us to his cousin." "Pffff yeah I'm sure that's why he wants us to go my little brother." "HAVE YOU BEEN EAVESDROPPING?" 

"M..aybe..." "Aishh hyung you're always like this.." "Sorry my baby brother I just couldn't resist" "Ohhh Sungmin said that he misses and loves you and he wants you to go there as soon as possible.."

"*Kyu*Well let's get going then shall we?" he said with an enthusiastic voice."*hyung*Uhhh I miss my Kangin and all that lovey dovey atmosphere I had with him."

"Don't worry hyung you'll see him in a bit.Now let's go".We got out of the house and walked across the street to the other side when we arrived we were already covered in snow.Uhh I really hate winter and the things it brings with it.Except for Christmas.....and a little snow,but not this much uhhhhhh.I rang the bell and the door soon opened revealing Hyukkie's face.I got shoved inside by the two freezing behind me and fell on my poor Hyukkie who tried to break my fall."Are you ok??I'm so sorry.Did I hurt you?" "No I'm totally fine.What about you you're not hurt anywhere are you?Huh are you?" "No I'm fine.You broke my fall" "Oh thank god Hae.I missed you so much" he looked around to see if the others were looking and they were in the other room.He put his arms around me still underneath me and kissed my lips gently.

He's so sweet and caring for me.That's what I love the most about him he doesn't only think about himself but he really cares about me."Let's go in the kitchen or else they'll start teasing us." "Ok." We got off the floor and went to the kitchen where we found Sungmin and Kyu cuddling together and hyung was talking with a man who I assumed was Shindong.As soon as hyung saw us coming he opened his mouth and said"Hey Donghae,guess what me and Shindong here were classmates back in America." "Oh really?Hello Shindong nice to meet you.I'm Donghae." "Ohhhh so this is the famous Donghae my cousin won't stop talking about.You're quite handsome...don't you think so cuz?Looks like you hit jackpot ever since you came back from China." "Shinny did you drink some alcohol?You don't look too good." "No I only drank some water from the green bottle you had in the fridge." "Aishhh that's soju idiot!!!!"

"Ohhhh so that's why it tasted different than water.Don't worry though I still know what I'm saying.Now everybody LET'S PARTY.We're especially celebrating for my cuz and Sungminnie over there with his little bird.Everyone join in with me"He got out the rest of the soju and everyone started drinking except for me and Sungmin.....and that's how they ended up like this:


I've got 200 views