Chapter 43

Accept my heart Hyung

Two months have passed since Christmas and now Valentine's day is nearing.They were both very excited to be spending their first valentine together and it will soon be their three month anniversary. Donghae went over early one day.He had managed to start waking up early again since it wasn't that cold anymore and he had started school again.He went over to Eunhyuk's house and found him still in bed half asleep half awake."Hey wake up.." "Ughhhhh"he said not moving a muscle."Hyukkie wake up or we'll be late for school." He said this time shaking him but he still wouldn't move."If you wake up I'll give you a reward."The other snapped one eye open and looked at him with a serious face"What kind of reward hmmm?" "Anything you want ok,so just get up and get dressed and go get something to eat." "Okay" the latter said while he sprang out of bed and started putting the clothes that were laid on a chair that was in the bedroom.He looked really excited about this reward thing and he started bouncing up and down while getting dressed.

"Why are you so excited all of a sudden?"He looked at him with a suspicious look on his face and the latter looked back at him with still excited eyes."It's nothing hyung." "What are you gonna choose for your reward? I know that that's what your excited about btw!!" "Do you really want to know?" "Yeah tell me." "I want a make out session with you."

"Hahahaha why would you want that?Don't we already kiss?" "A kiss is different from a make out session...You should know,you had many girls before." "Aissh why do you always have to keep bringing that up.Fine if that's what you want that's what you'll get no changing your mind now." "Don't worry Hae I won't change my mind." "Good now let's get going." He went downstairs and the latter followed behind him.He grabbed some cereal and put it in a plastic bag just like Donghae had done before,and they went out the door.Eunhyuk shoved his hand in the bag and started eating the cereal he had grabbed while he pushed the bag in front of Donghae's face signaling him to eat as well."No thanks I actually had some this morning."Eunhyuk was still munching the cereal in his full mouth and stopped when he heard what Donghae said making a sad face.He ruffled the bag in front of his face and said"Eat or I'll stop eating.I know you didn't eat at all." "I said I ate already so you eat it." "Please just eat some.Then I'll be happy."He looked at his boyfriend and glared at him when he saw his puppy eyes.After a few minutes he just gave in and he placed his hand in the bag and grabbed some cereal.Not as much as his boyfriend had taken though.He inserted it in his mouth and he started munching on it aswell.

"Ahhh matda."He said with his face turning into a sweet looking one."You like it??It's a new cereal and I thought that you'd like it since it's covered with honey." "Mmmm It tastes like heaven is in my mouth.What's the name?" "I don't know.I'll tell you the name later when we get home okay?".They continued walking to school and were soon there.They sat together through their lesson scribbling notes on their notebooks and even each other's names while paying attention to the lesson.It was finally over and they went back to Eunhyuk's house like they usually did everytime.They put their bags down and sat down on the couch.

"Okay.Time for the make out session."Eunhyuk yelled while looking at the other's face excited. Donghae looked at him a bit surprised.It was the first time that he had to kiss like this.He had kissed the other girls but not like this,it was just a peck.Eunhyuk grabbed his neck and started pushing his face towards Donghae's.Donghae just closed his eyes and waited for his lips to crash with the latter's.He waited and waited and finally he felt Eunhyuk's plump lips touch his gently. They started like that at first but then the kiss got rougher and rougher.

They were so into it but then...

A gasp was heard and they broke the kiss apart and looked towards where the sound came from.It was coming from a man and a women that were standing in front of them.

"Mom,Dad...Wh-what are you guys doing here?"He said looking at them like he was now in big trouble"What the hell are you doing son?!?!?!Is this why you wanted to come back to Korea?! So you could lock lips with guys?"his mother yelled. Donghae was now staring back and forth at Eunhyuk and then back at his parents.

"I didn't come back to Korea to lock lips with some random guys!!!I came back because I left a part of my heart here."He pointed at Donghae with his hand and then moved towards him. "Mom,Dad this is Donghae and he's my boyfriend.I didn't want to go to China back then because I wanted to stay near him.We weren't together back then but still I loved him with all my heart."Donghae was still in shock and stood up and bowed at Eunhyuk's parents to show them his respect."Hello I'm Donghae.Nice to meet you."He extended his arm to shake their hands and they both shook it with a bitter look on their face.His father looked at him in the eye and said to him "Go back home for now.We have to have a talk with him."Donghae bowed again and left for the door looking back at Eunhyuk and seeing Eunhyuk look back at him while nodding a little signaling that he'll be ok.

He left the house and as he closed the door he heard someone getting slapped really hard from outside the door.He knew at that moment that it was Eunhyuk the one that got slapped and after a while he heard his mother yell at him with a frightening voice.He shivered and wondered how it will be when he tells his mother that he's actually gay.He never had thought about it cause it frightened him and now that he saw Eunhyuk's parents reaction he was even more afraid.

He thought that it was better for him to just let them talk it out so he went over to his house and waited at the table with the phone by his side to see if he'll get any news from Eunhyuk.