Chapter 46

Accept my heart Hyung

"I think we should...break up" "....Hahaha nice joke Hae.I thought you were serious there for a sec.You know you should really take some acting lessons.I bet you'd be a great actor.You're so handsome I bet you'll become really po-" "Eunhyuk stop talking and listen to me.I want us to break up and I was serious when I said it." "Why...Why are you saying that all of a sudden?" "I'm sorry Eunhyuk I just-" "No don't say anything else you...you just need some time to think maybe you feel pressured by school.I'll give you a couple of days to rest and get your self together. I'll come here when the weekend's over ok?Like we usually do."He pecked Donghae on the cheek before he left his house.He stood behind his door holding the place were his heart was and felt tears coming to his eyes.He just sniffled a little and told himself"No Eunhyuk he isn't gonna dump you.He's just a little stressed that's all everything will be okay in a few days and we'll be back to normal."He then wiped his eyes and started walking towards his house still holding his chest.

Donghae on the other hand was inside still in the seat he was in when he was still talking to Hyukkie.His was now crying heavily  

 

and his heart was breaking into two knowing that he no longer can be with Hyukkie.He held his aching heart and after a few minutes he picked up the phone...

He dialed the number and the person on the other line picked up immediately"Hello.What is it Donghae?You usually don't call ." "Hey mom.I called to see how you were and I also need to ask you something.."The conversation went on for quite a while until Donghae asked his mom what he really wanted to ask her all along.

Eunhyuk woke up the next day feeling his eyes hurt.They were all red and puffy because he had cried all night at the thought of Donghae being sick of him.'I have a day left to get myself together and so does Donghae'he thought to himself.He spent his day watching TV and surfing the net.

But mostly he spent most of it looking at the photos that he had taken with Donghae again and again.Monday came aswell but now he was feeling alot better and was happy to finally being able to go and look at Donghae's cute face.He woke up early especially today and dressed himself nicely just for his boyfriend.He ate breakfast and went over to Donghae's house.He took Donghae's house key since probably Donghae was still sleeping.He slid the key in the key hole and turned the key slowly taking deep breaths while pushing the door open.He went inside and closed the door behind him but something looked different.The house looked empty not just the image but it also felt like this house has been empty and felt cold.

He went even deeper in the house but still empty.

He ran to the kitchen...empty.

The bathroom...empty.

Hae's bedroom....empty.

Hae's closet didn't have a single piece of clothing in it.

It was empty.The house was empty nothing was inside of it.Donghae was gone.He picked up his phone and dialed Donghae's number.It said that it didn't exist.He tried calling Sungmin and asked him to ask Kyuhyun if he knew were he was but kyuhyun had no idea.He waited till he went to school but still he didn't see Donghae there.He also searched for him in school for the rest of the week but still Donghae had disappeared from the face of the earth.