Chapter 50

Accept my heart Hyung

Three days have gone by since he met Siwon and they were already pretty close.They've been texting each other as friends and always found something new to talk about.They enjoyed talking to each other even if it was over a simple thing like maybe asking each other if they had already eaten or if they had woken up.It was now Thursday and Eunhyuk had planned to go drinking with his girlfriends along with Siwon and his friends.It was still morning and Eunhyuk was already very excited to meet with his new friends especially Siwon.He had finally made a guy friend after all these years of only having Sungmin.Actually he was his one and only lifetime friend.

Eunhyuk was in his office checking some information about a certain patient when he heard a knock on his."Dr.Lee please come out side to greet the new doctors.Everyone's waiting for you." He put down the file and followed the nurse outside."Okay everyone they'll be here in five minutes." "Sir I'll be right back.I forgot my mobile phone in my office and I'm expecting an important call right now." "Yes Yes Dr.Lee go and get it then." He left and ran all the way to his office even though he wasn't really expecting a call he just didn't want to leave his phone alone because it could be stolen.He ran back to where the others were but all he could see was all the nurses swarming all over the two new Doctors.He stood behind the girls and rested his back to a wall and waited for the situation to calm down.After all the commotion was over he realized that all of the nurses were sent to attend to the patients because they were being too noisy.He was looking towards the ground when he saw a pair of shoes walking up to him.he looked up and saw his chief's face."Dr.Lee please meet our two new doctors.Dr.Lee is our best doctor here.He will take care of both of you."He said turning towards the others.The first doctor came and shook hands with him.Eunhyuk looked at his face and started rating him in his head.'Handsome face, nice features too. Nose fits his face just right.Smooth hands.Brown big eyes.Not bad.Not bad.The girls would be so happy when I tell them about him.' he let go of his hand and took a step to the right.He grabbed the other doctors hand.'Hmmm nice warm hand gives you a feeling of being at home.Now to look at the fac...'He stared at the new doctors face.That smooth skin those brown eyes those thin lips they...they looked heavenly.It was a face he knew so well.A face he had kissed so many times before and trailed his fingers over that white skin.It was Donghae."Well Dr.Lee we all know you have a very busy schedule so you can get going." "Ah yeah."He bowed down to them and quickly let go of Donghae's hand.He hurried back into his office and tried to calm himself down.

It was now lunch time and he didn't really want to go out and eat with everyone else.He had brought a packed lunch with him so he just opened the window that was behind his desk sat on his comfy chair and started eating his Sandwich while looking out of the window.There were so many beautiful birds flying outside,the sky was really blue aswell and everything was in perfect balance.He then felt a presence near him.He looked to his right and saw a face near his.He was shocked and flew back in his chair making it drift to the other side of the room.He then realized that it was Donghae but by the time he had did so he already spat out the words "Yahh are you crazy??Are you trying to give me a heart attack or something?" "Sorry Doctor Lee.Just wanted to see how you've been these past few years." "Oh is that so?I've been fine thanks." "...... Aren't you gonna ask me?" "Ask you what?!"

"How I've been." "Ohh right How have you been?Heard you got married" "Pfff. What?" "Why are you laughing?I-I'm happy for you."Eunhyuk actually felt pain in his heart and looked at Donghae's hand to find a ring on his finger."Yeah I did get married.....to my job though." "What???!? I thought the nurses heard some rumors saying that the new doctors were married.Those girls hahahah"Donghae looked at him weirdly and he was hurt to know that he didn't really care if he had married or not"How is your father by the way?" "Ohh he's good like always." "And...your mom?" "Hmm I don't know I haven't talked to her ever since you left." "Why not?" "Well you should know.I know what she said to you and that was really messed up." "I see...Well then see you tonight." "What? Tonight?" "Yeah the girls invited me to come and hang out with you guys." "Oh...ok."He turned around on his chair and continued eating his sandwich while staring out the window again.Donghae left to continue working but he was sad that Eunhyuk had ignored him like that.Eunhyuk on the other hand was realieved that Donghae wasn't married.

Night came by pretty fast and he went to the bar that all of them met some nights before.He went inside and saw Siwon with his friends and the girls and Donghae in the middle.As soon as Siwon saw him he stood up and waved towards him and he waved back.

Eunhyuk went over smiling happily at his new friend."Hey come and sit near me." "Yeah of course.So how was your day?"

Eunhyuk continued talking to Siwon ignoring Donghae's presence while Donghae looked at them a little heart broken.After he heard what Eunhyuk had said to him about him knowing what his mother said he thought that they finally could work out together,but it looked like he had competiton and this time Eunhyuk wasn't gonna be the one begging him to go out with him.But Donghae begging Eunhyuk.


Yayyyy I got 400+ views.Guys don't be shy to comment and please do or I'll be like

write

Lol not really I'll be more like 

So please comment :D And also I would like to tell you guys that the story will soon be ending too cause I'm like running out of ideas and It's getting more complicated than I thought it would become so it will soon end:DWhat would you guys like a heart breaking ending or a loving ending?