Chapter 49

Accept my heart Hyung

Eunhyuk went out with his girlfriends friends that night(who would have thought that he would end up hanging out with only ladies?)and as he entered the pub he looked around to see where his friends were.He started walking towards them when he saw them but he suddenly felt a hand grab his wrist.His heart skipped a beat while he turned around to see who was holding his hand.It was some random guy,but had he seen him before?He looked familiar.He stared at him with a questioning look on his face."Hey you,weren't you in my high school year?" "I don't know. Was I?" "Aren't you Eunhyuk?" "Yeah I am.Who are you?" "My name is Siwon.I was in the football club.Remember me?" "It does ring a bell but I don't really remember you very much." "No worries.Hey I have to ask you a question." "Really?What is it?" "Is that table full of ladies waiting for you?"He pointed at the table where Eunhyuk's female workers were sitting."Yeah why?" "Wahh.You really are a playboy aren't you?"Eunhyuk chuckled at him"They're my co-workers."

"Ohhh well my friends want to get to know them.Do you guys want to join tables maybe?" "Let me go ask them and I'll tell you okay?"He went over to his friends table and sat down."Heyy gurlss. Guess what,do you see that table full of men behind us?" The girls all turned around in sync and looked at the other's table.They eyed them all to see if they see something that they like when one of them spoke up."Why are you asking?" "Well one of them was apparently in the same high school as me and said that his friends want to come over and join tables with you guys.What do you say?" After they discussed this for awhile they finally made a decision."Fine,tell them to come over."

Eunhyuk stood up and looked at Siwon who was staring right at him at that moment.He signaled him with his hand to come over and all the guys stood up at Siwon's signal and soon the waiters came and gave them a bigger table where they all could fit.The guys started talking to the girls while him and Siwon sat down next to each other and looked at the latters.Finally Siwon broke the silence"So? What do you do now?" "I'm a doctor and you?" "Ohh a doctor.I'm a trainee at the company SM.You've heard of it right?" "Ohhh Yeahh of course.I'bet you're really great to be a trainee there." "I'm okay I guess.These guys here are also trainee's with me.Let me tell you their names.Their's Heechul hyung,Hangeng hyung,Yesung is the one that looks like a turtle hehehe.Also there's Ryewook,Kibummie,Zhou-mi hyung and little Henry.When we'll become really famous you have to come to our concerts.We'll send you tickets." "Really?" "Yeah of course." "You have to keep your promise then.Btw why aren't you flirting with these girls like your friends?" "I came here to have fun with these idiots not flirt with girls like them.What about you?You're surrounded by all these girls but none of them is yours?" "Actually I'm gay...So I treat these girls as my best friends." "Ohhh that explains why you never had a girlfriend in highschool.Many girls drooled over you,you know and there were also these weird rumours that you got some of them pregnant."Eunhyuk who was drinking at the moment spat out his drink from his mouth.The other's looked at him awkwardly and he apologized to them and turned back to Siwon"WHAT?There were those kinds of rumours?" "Of course.I never believed them though. None of the girls in our school dropped out that year and you were never seen with a girl so I figured it out."

 

"At least someone believed in me.

I thank you for that." "No problem dude.Hey what happened to your friend?I never see him around anymore.I used to see him walking with his boyfriend when I would come back from practice but not any more."Ohh you mean Sungmin???Well he's getting married soon so maybe you'll see him around sometime." "Ohh cool." "Wait I'm getting this strange vibe from you.

ARE YOU ALSO GAY??" Siwon looked at him in big round eyes and the others looked at both of them waiting for an answer from Siwon. "Uhh Uhhh is that what he said really really?"He tried to change the subject to make it look like he wasn't asking him and the others fell for his act."Yahhh don't yell that out loud."

"Sorry sorry.But are you really?"Siwon hesitated for a bit but then spoke."Y-yeah.But don't tell anyone.I haven't told the guys yet." "I'll keep my mouth shut then." "Thanks." "Do you have a boyfriend?" "No why do you ask?" "Well since you look like you've just admitted for the first time that you're gay,I'll give you some tips on how you could get one." "Isn't it like asking a girl out?But only it's a guy?" "Well it's a bit different.I'll tell you later okay." 

They continued drinking for the night with the others.When everyone left for home only Siwon and him were left.Siwon was going to take a bus but Eunhyuk offered to take him home and Siwon accepted."Where do you live exactly?" "It's near here I'll tell you when we get there okay?" "Okay.Do you live alone?" "Yeah I moved out of my parent's house right after I finished highschool to start my career." "Ohh.I came back from china and started living on my own aswell." "Ohh yeah that's right you moved away back then." They continued talking until they arrived at Siwon's house before Siwon opened the car door Eunhyuk stopped him from going out"Wait can you give me your number?I'd like to keep in touch with you so I can give you the tips." "Ahh yeah of course.Thanks for concerning yourself with my problems." They swapped numbers and Siwon left the car.He stopped in front of his door and turned back and waved at Eunhyuk before he retreated into the house.Eunhyuk was happy that he was finally gonna get a male friend besides Sungmin who he didn't see that often.