Chapter 15

Accept my heart Hyung

I wanted to post this again so badly...so here it is (fangirl moment)

Eunhyuk's pov

*OHHHHH MAHHHH GODDDDDDDDDD!!! I kissed him!!!!! And he's not pulling away. Does this mean that he actually likes kissing me? Wow this is amazing I just want to make this last for as much as I can and maybe I can make this more passionate too.*As I though that I put my hand around his waist and squeezed him even more.Then I suddenly felt his hands coming up my waist aswell maybe he wants to put his hands around my neck like they do in the movies.*His hands are trailing over my abs up to my chest.Wait he stopped at my chest I can see that he likes my manly chest. Wha...what's happening?why is he pushing me away?WTF??!?!?!?!?NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. *And that's how our first kiss ended T.T

Donghae's pov

'What the hell? He just kissed me and he's still kissing me. I feel awkward doing this since it's the first time I'm kissing someone and hell it's a guy.This is making matters even worse!!! I'm still not ready to kiss him. I know I'm not a kid anymore but I always imagined that my first kiss would be with a girl NOT A GUY. Aishhhh I think I'm going crazy right now.I better get this monkey off of my innocent lips.I can feel him starting to move his lips.' Thinking that, I started lifting my arms up and finally pushed him off of my lips.

"What was that!!!!Y ou....you...arghhh I can't even explain what I'm feeling right now.How can you steal my first kiss away from me?" "What's the problem? I like you and you like me? "So what if I like you!!!! That kiss still wasn't for you. I was saving it for Amber okay!! " "So you finally admit that you like me....but...who's Amber?!?" "It's a girl in my class and now I can't give her my first kiss just because it doesn't exist anymore T.T" "Aishhh so you're like bi ? You like both?And what the heck, you like me so why didn't you want to give it to me?"

"So what if I like both.And just because I like you it doesn't mean that I can't like other people as well" And with that I turned around and started walking away from that . When suddenly I heard someone clear his throat and I turned around angrily.I saw hyung with all the others...Why is my life like this...one bad thing after the other. Eunhyuk ran up to them and started explaining to them with a smile on his face and I walked up next to him and he just wouldn't stop stuttering and smiling like an idiot so I angrily shoved him away 

before he messes everything up by saying something stupid, and then turned back to my hyung and the others. "What just happened?" asked Sungmin with a teasing look on his face which for a matter of fact they all had on their face. I said nothing and just looked at the ground then suddenly hyung came up to me a whispered in my ear"Hae Hae we all saw what just happened so no use denying it k?" Actually it wasn't a whisper cause everyone heard what he said and started laughing really hard. "Aishh think what ever you want I'm going home.It's better to hang out with my fish plushies. At least they don't misunderstand me" I said with a childish face which I was doing while pouting.

As I arrived at home I jumped on my bed on hugged my plushies then after an hour or so of thinking of what had just happened hyung came in the room and started talking"Hey didn't you say you liked him? Then what's up with that Amber story again? You still like her?It's already been three years and she hasn't looked at you once so why?" "Hyung even you can't understand my heart. I just like her ok? Even though I like Eunhyuk aswell I just wanted my first kiss to be with her."

Then hyung ran up to me and he was like

He stopped and said "Make up your mind will you? You can't have them both.It's either that snob Amber,or a guy who really loves you with all his heart. Now choose" "I can't hyung it's just too difficult.I like Eunhyuk but I like Amber as well." "No you can't like Amber ok?!?She's an and I want my brother to be gay like me!!!" he began hitting me again.This time I grabbed his hands to stop him and with a REALLY surprised gasp I asked"Wha?????Hyung is gay? Why didn't you tell me before? We never kept any secrets from each other" "I've been wondering alot why I was never interested in girls ever since I went to America seeing all my friends dating. But today when I saw Kangin I immediately got an answer. I'm gay."he said with a happy tune."So no I haven't been keeping secrets from you since I just found out a couple of hours ago."

I jumped on the bed feeling helpless and stayed their looking up at the ceiling until something popped up in my mind "Hyung so now you're going to date Kangin-sshi?" "Well not yet cause he's kinda on the serious side and he still hasn't fully accepted his gay self Sungmin told me." "So what are you gonna do now?" "No need to worry about me. I can assure you that by the end of nex t week he'll be all mine. Really I'm not kidding. You on the other hand think about who you really want and tell me tommorrow.If you won't respond I'll lock you in a room with both of them inside understand?"Then he said something but I didn't quite catch it so I went downstairs thinking hard on who I really want.