Chapter 51

Accept my heart Hyung

Eunhyuk and Siwon were still talking with each other while the guys were flirting with the girls and Donghae was left all alone.He was bored and sad that Eunhyuk wasn't looking at him and giving him any attention.

He had an idea.He'd text Kyuhyun asking him to call him on his cell phone.Maybe then he'll attract Eunhyuk's attention.He got out his phone and texted Kyuhyun

To:Kyuhyunnie

From:Donghae

Hey Kyu can you call me I have something important to tell you.

 

Not even a minute passed and Kyuhyun's name appeared on Donghae's phone screen."Excuse me I have to take this call."He said while standing up.He answered the phone and with a loud voice he said"Hey baby." in English which of course was heard by everyone around their table.Even though he only knew his co-workers only for a day he still said that in front of them because he wanted to make Eunhyuk jealous or something like that.He ran outside and breathed in and out.He didn't even realize that he was still holding his phone up to his ear and 'talking' with Kyu.

"Donghae!!Donghae!!!!!" "Oh I'm really sorry I said that.It's just..." "You've met him haven't you?" "Yeah.He's really different now." "I told you if you came back after a long period of time he may not feel the same way about you." "I know you did.I wish I had just stayed in America. Everything isn't the same anymore.Even the atmosphere in Korea changed." "You are only saying that because you've lived there for five years."He was about to respond back but then he heard a noise coming from his left.His head spun around and he saw Eunhyuk coming towards him.He put his phone away from his ear and looked at Eunhyuk's face while Eunhyuk stopped in front of him."What is it?Is something the matter?" "No not really.I just wanted to make sure you're okay seeing how you ran out of there."I'm fine thanks I'm just talking on the phone." "Oh ok then.I'll go back inside." He turned around and went inside while Donghae kept staring at his back.He lifted his phone back to his ear and heard Kyu talking"Wow you guys.You sounded really.... normal. What's up with that?" "I told you it's not the same"He walked further away from the bar until he was in another street and continued talking."Also there's this guy and he's like all flirty flirty with him.I'm really angry uhhhh." "Don't worry Hae I'm sure you two will work it out.Just try to be persuasive okay.Show him that you still want him and you still love him." "But how?That's the question." "I don't know Hae you have to figure it out by yourself okay?" "I'll try.I have to get going now I'm really tired and I'm not really that good at drinking so I better just go home." "Okay Hae take care and good night." "Thanks man.See you later."

He walked inside the bar again and noticed that all the girls and guys that were there earlier had vanished.The only people that were still there were Eunhyuk and Siwon."Ohh you're here.The others are going for a second round.Do you wanna come with us?" Eunhyuk asked him with a poker face.Donghae looked at his face for three seconds and then responded "No.You guys go.I have to go somewhere else at the moment."he lied."Oh really were are you going?Meeting someone?" Eunhyuk asked really wanting to know where Donghae was going.Much more now that he's heard him call someone baby over the phone in english.Did that mean that Donghae had found a boyfriend in America? He was now sad he realized that he still liked Donghae and that the feelings that he had five years ago were still intact.But of course he didn't want to show him.He realized this when he touched his hand and his heart skipped a beat. 

"Yeah I'm meeting my...friend"he said sounding suspicious."Fine then.See you tomorrow."Eunhyuk said while doing a small wave with his hand

and dashing out of the bar with Siwon beside him."You like him don't you?"Siwon said while walking behind Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk sighed and replied"He's my ex.He dumped me cause mom had threatened him.He said he would rather loose the relationship we had than have me being dragged back to China. After that he went to study in America and now he's back " "What are you going to do about him then?" "I don't know.I seriously don't know." "Wait.Wasn't he also in school with us?You were close with him back than too right?" "Yeah back than I was the one who kept following him around like a lost love-sick puppy." "Hehehe I remember I heard some guys in football club saying that they saw our school's most feared bully that was you kissing a guy but I didn't think it was true.Guess it was." "It wasn't really kissing.I just pecked him on his lips and he went crazy afterwards.He kept rejecting me and even after I came here back from China he rejected me at first but then he accepted me." "Wow man.Now that's a story I would make a movie about.What next?what happened afterwards?" "Well after I came back from China we were together for a couple of months but then one day mom and dad came home and found us kissing. Mom just couldn't accept the fact that I'm gay so she told him she'd drag me back there if he didn't dump me so he did." "I'm so sorry to hear that man.What will you do now?" "I don't know we'll just have to wait and see."They kept walking towards where the others were leaving a sad expression on a face that was following them around in the shadows.