Chapter 34

Accept my heart Hyung

I woke up earlier then usual since it was really hot underneath the bed sheets.It's wasn't  like this when I slept with hyung yesterday but this guy...He's a fricken heater.I even got all sweaty because of his body that felt like it was was burning up.I sprang up sitting on my bed and took the bed sheets off of me and started fanning myself with my hand.I felt Eunhyuk shuffle in his sleep and soon heard his voice"Already up?It's still early." "You know how hot it is underneath the sheets?I don't even feel this hot in summer." "Sorry it must be because I felt comfortable sleeping here.It felt like I was sleeping on a cloud or something."

"I felt like I was sleeping in an oven -.-" "Sorry baby come back to sleep here with me will you?" He said while tapping the space next to him."Fine but I won't cover my body" "Okay.Come here let me cuddle you."he said while grabbing me and almost suffocating me."Hey I won't escape you know.No need to hug me like there's no tomorrow." "Hush let me love you while I still can." "What do you mean while you still can?!?" "After the Christmas holidays we'll be busy studying for our exams remember." "Oh yeah I totally forgot about that." "You smell so nice.*sniff sniff*" "I smell like sweat.Is that still considered nice to you?" "YES absolutely." "Aigooo how dirty.I have to go wash."I said while releasing myself from his grip and running out the door.I could hear him whining as I was running through the door saying"But hyung I'm not done cuddling with you." "Don't worry I won't take long."I yelled at the top of my lungs.

I went inside and locked the door behind me and started taking my clothes of as fast as I could.I washed myself and in 15 minutes I was ready.I got out of the bathroom with my hair still wet and I could feel the cold air hitting my skin and I gasped at the sudden coldness.I ran to the bed and went straight ahead to cuddling up with Eunhyuk my personal heater.

I loved how warm his body felt and then he also gasped when he felt my cold skin touching his."Ahhah...why are you so cold all of a sudden.Have you become a vampire?" "No pabo,I just came out of the bathroom after taking a shower.Of course I'll be cold." "This won't work for me..." "What? What do you mean?" "I mean I don't like you being cold so come here and let me give you my warmth." How cute is he.He actually want's to keep me warm with his own body.As I finished thinking that he pulled me almost underneath him and started hugging me until I was actually underneath him wrapped in his arms.I felt a little embarrassed by our position and could feel my face becoming red.My body now wasn't only being warmed up by Hyukkie but also on it's own.

He actually wasn't as heavy as he looked.I remember when I gave him a piggyback ride he was kinda heavy and he was still a little meaty with some added muscles.But now he doesn't have anymore meat...only muscles.His body is so firm-god I feel like a ert thinking about his body and his muscles.Don't be a ert Donghae..DON'T BE A ERT....

As I was still shouting at myself in my mind I heard him moan.Was he in pain or something?"Hey are you okay?"I asked pre-occupied "Y-yeah Hae I'm fine."He said not being able to open his eyes." "No you're not fine...You can't even open your eyes,and you're still burning up.I think you have a fever.No wonder I felt so warm-" "It's not a fever so don't get too worried." "Not a fever than what-oh.Are you like...?"He rolled off of me letting me go and gave me his back."I'm sorry Hae.I didn't mean for this to happen again....It just happens sometimes" "What do you mean again?" "I mean like it happened when you saw me with my boxers and when I was drunk the other day."*Ohh so he remembers*I thought to myself,but still I was happy.I hugged him from behind and said to him"It's okay hyukkie..it happens to everyone.Isn't this actually a good sign.You really do like me after all."

"What?!?You actually thought that I was faking it?!?!?" "Not faking it.But I wasn't sure if you liked me very much." "Ouch that hurtsT.T.You should know that I don't like you very much by now.I love you with all my heart,and you hugging me isn't actually helping you know." "I'm sorry.I'll get off of you."I said while trying to get off him but he held on to me. "I didn't say that I want you to let go though" "I know you didn't tell me that,but it's better if you go to the bathroom you know." "Fine"he said in a childish voice after he released my hand.He got out of the bed and ran to the bathroom not facing me the entire time.*He must be shy about these things.He's still pure afterall my little monkey* I thought to myself while smiling dorkly