Chapter 20

Accept my heart Hyung

The lesson finished and I grabbed my bag and left that room without looking at any of the students in my class.I put the bag on my back and started walking of campus like I usually did when I heard a voice calling my name.I turned around to see that monkey behind me"Hi hyung it's been a longtime.How have you been?" I was actually surprised that he came to talk to me after he had left without even saying goodbye,or at least tell me he was leaving the country."Indeed it has been,and I'm fine thank you" I said while turning back and walking away as slowly as before. "Hyung...."I turned around slightly and he continued"I missed you "I looked at him still emotionless and said "Is that so?Too bad....I didn't" I turned around again and started walking away again.I had to meet Amber at the park after my lesson so I went to the park.As I arrived I saw a figure I definitely knew and then heard a voice"Oppa.I missed you so much."She ran up to me and kissed me on the lips for quit a while and then she broke the kiss looking behind me "Ohh.Didn't he used to come to school with us."I looked behind me to see Eunhyuk's face surprised and sad at the same time."Hello...You used to come to school with us didn't you?"He then approached Amber and continued the conversation"Ah yes...You still remember me?" "Of course every one was so scared of you.Though oppa strangely wasn't.Suddenly we didn't see you at school anymore." "Ohh that.I transferred to China that's why.And Donghae and me are 'friends' that's why he wasn't afraid of me"

I suddenly looked at him in disbelief and thought to myself

Then said out loud"Whatever let's go now Amber we don't have much time to eat."and I began to drag Amber behind me while holding her hand tightly.Amber then suddenly turned back to him and said"Oppa would you like to come and eat with us?"

And that's how we ended up around the same table eating together."So oppa,what were you doing in China?"I looked away not caring to hear what he had to say"Well at the time I left I wasn't feeling well and frequently passed out.Somehow my parents got to know about this and they visited me from China and told me to pack my bags and go live with them there.I refused but they still made me go." "Ohhh how sad oppa.Why didn't you wanna go?"Amber said with an interested voice "Well there was a person here who I really loved and I wanted to stay by his side.He even took care of me when I got sick from refusing to go to China."He was talking about me to my girlfriend I just realized that...This is an awkward situation right?"Ohhh so oppa is gay?"She said with an enthusiastic voice."Yeah I'm gay"He said while smiling and I could feel his eyes on me while saying so."Continue your story oppa.I wanna know more about how you did in china."Without any hesitation he continued"Well I was practically dragged there and forced to graduate there aswell.Then I entered medical school but I transferred back here since I don't know any Chinese." Amber continued to talk with him till the very end and when it was time to leave I noticed that he was walking behind us."Oppa where do you live? We'll take you there if you want to."

Eunhyuk's pov

She asked to take me home.I can't believe that Hae's girlfriend wants to take me home...Hell I can't even believe Hae has a girlfriend."I live in ****** street"I said trying not to let vent out my anger on her."Wow thats great.You live in my oppa's street.We can all walk there together since I'm going there too." What did I just here.Did she just say that she was going over?Is she staying over???Do they sleep together?????

I can't believe this is happening oh and now that I think about it this is the one Hae had a crush on when we were back in highschool.God I can't believe he ended up with her.He even rejected me when I kissed him?He must really love her T.T

"Ahh is that so then let's walk together" I said with a forced smirk on my face

Me and Hae walked silently while she continued talking and talking and talking.We then arrived and she said "Bye oppa have a goodnight."then she waved at me and entered the house while grabbing ahold onto Donghae's arm and he dragged her inside.I wanted to grab her by the hair and tell her to her face

but I couldn't since it wasn't true.I turned around walking up to my house and slamming the door behind me.I've lost him once again I'm a total failure,I know but I will get him back no matter what.I promise!!