Chapter 44

Accept my heart Hyung

After some time I got a call from Eunhyuk and as soon as I saw his name I picked it up"Hey Hyukkie are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine but my dad...he wants to talk to you.Is that okay with you?" "Sure but are you okay?Your mum looked really angry and her eyes were very frightening." "Don't worry about mom and I'm sorry for all the things that you're about to hear from my father so please just close your ears okay?" "Don't worry Hyukkie.I'm sure everything will be okay." "Then come over as soon as possible okay.Bye love you."and he hung up as I heard the toilet flushing.Was he calling me in secret?In his bathroom?So cute my baby.

I left home and went over to his house I rang the doorbell and it immediately opened revealing Hyukkie's still red face.He led me inside where I found his mom giving me that death stare of hers.I don't like her,not at all.She frightens me and I think that it's better to talk to Hyukkie's dad instead of her.He lead me to a room and he opened the door for me.I found his dad sitting on the floor looking a bit angry and irritated but not the same way his mother was.

I sat in front of him and bowed down to him and he looked at me."So your name is?" "Donghae sir.I'm glad to meet you." "And for how long have you been dating my son?" "For about three months now sir." "He said that he loved you when you were still in highschool.Correct?" "Yes sir." "What about you.You didn't like him back then?" "I did like him but more in a friend way." "And why is that HUH? My son wasn't good enough for ya?" "No it's not that-" "THEN WHAT IS IT?"he said with a high voice.I couldn't really understand what was happening here.Was he actually mad because I'm dating Eunhyuk?or was it because I didn't date him in high school because he thinks that I said that he wasn't good enough. "No it's not because he wasn't good enough.It's because I wanted to concentrate on my studying more.Sir" "Good choice.Good choice."He said nodding understandingly."Next question.." 'next question?he has more?' I thought to myself."Why do you live in the house that's opposite to Eunhyuk's?" "I moved here when I got accepted in medical school so I can be nearer to school." "So Eunhyuk followed you here after he came back?" "I-I wouldn't say followed.Maybe it was a coincidence??" "Hmmphh you don't know my son very well I see."did that mean that Hyukkie moved here just for me?I have to talk to him about this later.

Eunhyuk's pov

My mother went to the bathroom still pissed off with me.I couldn't even hear what they were saying since she was there and as she left I tip toed to the door which was a little open.As I looked into th room from behind the door my father spoke

"Now let's continue..How would you consider my son in bed?" "WHATTT?"

Aishh how could he ask him something like that?!? He's always like this even when Sungmin first became my friend he would always ask him personal stuff like'Have you seen my son while he was washing'and like that and we were only like 12 at the time.Thankfully Sungmin wasn't frightened off by him but instead he used to continue joking with him making matters worse.They really got along well.Well even I got along better with my dad.Mom was just too strict and all. She really disliked Sungmin at first but then she got used to him.Dad continued talking.

"You don't have to be shy about this son just rate.1 is the lowest 10 is the highest." "No no no we haven't done anything yet!!!!!" "Should I believe you or not?"he said with an evil smirk on his face.That smirk on his face...it reminded me of someone.But who? 

"Sir I promise we didn't so please believe me." "You seem like a good boy so I will.Now tell me how does Eunhyuk do at school?Is he doing good?" "Yes he is he's one of the top students in our school." "Good good.What about you?Are you good in med school." "Yes I am.I'm also one of the top students." "Ahhh now that's what I wanted to hear.Now another thing.Do you love my son?" "Of course I do."Donghae responded without hesitation and he just confessed to my father that he loves me. 

"Ahahahah young love is so beautiful.Welcome to my family son hihihihi I'm gonna have a doctor son in-law.In your face neighbour Jjong."I just stood outside like

Yelling 'Ohh yeahh uh-ha.He loves me he loves me.'But then I felt a hand smacking my head and I turned around to see my mother standing behind me with fire in her eyes."Sit back down on the couch." She said with a cold voice.I did as she told me immediately.I was to scared of her.After a while the door opened and dad and Donghae came out together.I ran up to Donghae and looked at him with smiling eyes"Are you okay?"I whispeared in his ear."Yeah I'm fine.It wasn't that bad though." "I heard the last questions he asked you" "O-ohh" he said while blushing a little. "I have to go now okay.I have to do my homework and wash up." "Okay okay.I'll send you home then.Mom,dad Donghae's going home now." "Goodbye.It was nice meeting you both."He bowed again for the last time before my dad shouted"Donghae,hope too see you soon.Son why don't you take him home?" "Of course Dad.We're going now" We waved at them and left for his house.

Donghae's pov

I went home after a very stressfull day.Eunhyuk's dad is very nice...I KNOW he reminds me of Hyung.All the mood swing,the way he yells then laughs in another second.I can't believe how I didn't see this before.He even looks like him a little except hyung is younger looking ,slimmer and has more coloured hair.After a few hours I managed to get my homework done.I cooked some ramyun and started eating it deliciously.When I finished I heard the doorbell ring.I went over and opened it and expected to see Eunhyuk but instead I saw some one else at the door...