Chapter 61

Accept my heart Hyung

Kyu ran in a room swinging his from side to side.It was almost time to begin but one of the grooms had forgotten his boutonniere in the room where he was changing.Kyuhyun cursed at his friend for being so forgetful "Damn you Donghae for making me run all the way here."

"Yahh stop cursing at me.What took you so long to get here?!" "I'm sorry okay!!I'm not a fast runner like you remember?" "Ohh that's right I'm sorry for getting mad at you Kyu it's just that I'm really excited about this" "It's okay Hae.I'm sorry too...for cursing at you it's just that I had to run all the way from the church to this room and man I thought that I wasn't gonna make it and bring it on time.I'm under so much pressure right now.

Now that I'm thinking about it why the hell are we just standing here and just talking?!? Your weddings about to start I've gotten the boutonniere now let's get going or you'll really be late." they both rushed off to the church and arrived just in time.They entered the room that was on the left from where one of the grooms had to be staying in that is Donghae.They heard people talking while they where walking inside the ceremony room.Donghae immediately found Leeteuk and his mother standing in front of the door. "Where have you been brother?Hyukkie is already at the altar waiting for you to go out.Omo what have you done to your hair?Come here let me fix it for you." He styled his hair for the umpteenth time that day and after he had finished he looked at him and said."Perfect."Then Donghae's mother came along and started talking to him"Son you look so handsome today.I never thought that I'll be able to live to see my child's wedding day. Fortunatley Leeteuk's will be the next one I'll attend to." "Don't worry mom I'll get married to Kangin someday and I promise it will be before I turn sixty."They all laughed at Leeteuk's statement and their mother continued talking."Good,good now let's get going shall we?" "Wait before you leave.." Kyu jumped in front of him and then arranged his bowtie and did a thumbs up at him.They walked towards the door that led to where the ceremony was going to be held.At that moment it felt like butterflies were flying in his stomach."Ready?" Kyuhyun said before grabbing the basket full of flower petals (apparently he was the flower boy) and heading towards the door.Donghae nodded his head signaling that he was ready even though he felt like flying up high at that moment.He held onto his mother and his hyung's arms and went out of the door behind Kyuhyun.They started walking torwards the altar when he saw two familiar people sitting in the front.It was Eunhyuk's parents.They both came.Donghae immediately looked at Eunhyuk's back and he was so happy when he saw him smiling at his mother and father.He was dressed in a white suite similar to his.Donghae thought that he resembled an angel.He liked how happy Eunhyuk looked at that moment especially now that his parents were there to support them.

Hyukkie turned around when he heard the music playing.He had realized that Hae was entering the ceremony room.His face lit up and his mouth formed a huge smile when he saw a beautiful image in front of him(Donghae).

 

Hyukkie's pov

After all the rejections,after all the heart breaking moments that we have had he's finally gonna be mine.He accepted me and my pure 18 year old heart.Why did I just say that you ask? Because every time I see his smiling,crying and worried face my heart feels like it's eighteen years old again,like it's the first time that I'm seeing his beautiful face.He looks so handsome like something that is out of this world.

No one's pov

Donghae kept walking towards Hyukkie until he was next to him.He looked at his mother and then at his hyung they let go of his arms and his mother gave Donghae's hand to Eunhyuk.He smiled at her and Donghae's mother went and sat in her seat next to Leeteuk and his fiance Kangin.The ceremony started and they came to the marriage vows."Lee Hyuk-jae will you take Lee Dong-hae to be your husband.To be true to him in good times and in bad times,in sickness and in health?" He looked at his parents.His father smiled at him and nodded.Then he looked at his mother.She looked him in the end with a not so happy expression she nodded aswell.That was good enough for him then he turned towards the priest and replied"I do.I will love him and honor him throughout all the days until death do us apart." 

"Lee Dong-hae Will you take Lee Hyuk-jae to be your husband.To be true to him in good times and in bad times,in sickness and in health?"Donghae did the same.He looked at his mother and his hyung.Leeteuk did a fighting at him and his mother smiled at him and nodded while a tear drop fell on her cheek.He was happy of course.He knew that his mother had accepted them from the very beginning and any doubt that he may have had in the past had now disappeared from his head.He turned towards Eunhyuk and looked him in the eye."I do hyukkie.I will love you and honor you throughout all the days until death do us apart."Eunhyuk showed his gummy smile to Donghae and then they heard the priest say"You may kiss your..uhm..husband"

They didn't need to hear that twice.Eunhyuk grabbed Donghae by the neck so he wouldn't be able to move.He then leaned in for the kiss and they started kissing each other passionately

while everyone starting saying'Awwww'They held hands and walked out of the church and rode together in their car to where they were having the after celebration.They went around talking with the people and shaking their hands while thanking them for coming.

After a while it was time to cut the cake and drink the champagne.Every one cheered while they did so and while the waiters started giving the cake to the people they made a cheers and drank their champagne and kissed again.There was alot of dancing mainly because their friends were excellent dancers.Well not really their friends just Siwon's group but anyway they started the dancing and they were the ones to finish it.When everyone was gone once again they took their car and went home.When they arrived they started walking towards their big new house hand in hand.They opened the door and Eunhyuk immediatley picked up Donghae bridal style while Donghae giggled taken a bit by the alcohol he had drank."Hyukkie I'm the oldest so why don't I carry you?" "Hae you're to fragile to carry me...and you're also drunk." Donghae continued giggling while Hyukkie started going up the stairs heading towards their bedroom.He put Donghae on the bed gently and stared at him for awhile.He was going to the bathroom to get changed and then come back and change Donghae's clothes for him too but he didn't have a chance to take one step.He was already being pulled by Donghae and Hyukkie fell on the bed not making any resistance.*He was a bit drunk too.* "Hyukkie I'm not drunk."he said while giggling again." "Maybe a bit Hae now get some sleep or you'll wake up with a headache tommorrow okay?" "Okay Hyukkie.I love you." "I love you too baby." He kissed Donghae's forehead and then he embraced him in his arms while Donghae shuffled closer to his husband until they were practically one. Eunhyuk grabbed the bedsheet and covered Donghae and him with it then they both closed their eyes and slept dreaming of their wedding day and reminding themselves every second how much they loved each other.

 


So how did you guys like the ending?Good? bad?So so?Any comment is welcomed of course so anyone can speak their mind.

Also I had a comment talking about a sequel and IF I had to do one what would you guys like to see in it something new maybe?a little more sadness ?fluffines? Just say what you would like to see in it.

Also I've managed to get 510 views.Thank you to everyone you have viewed and read my fanfic.Love you guys xxxxxx