Chapter 4

Accept my heart Hyung

Eunhyuk couldn't sleep all night because of Donghae and was even angry at Sungmin for ignoring him in his time of need.He was walking through the front gate of their school and everybody could see that he had a bad mood today and his bad aura frightend everyone.He than met Sungmin in class and started to whine about his life

Eunhyuk:Lee sungmin why didn't you text me back? T.T .I couldn't sleep all night and I'm really tired.See, look...look at my puffy eyes. I'm really glad that we only have tomorrow till the weekend.

Sungmin:Sorry I was busy thinking of a solution to all of your problems and I found one.

Eunhyuk:Really?????Bballi tell me what is it?

Sungmin: Confess...your...L.O.V.E

Eunhyuk:You spent all night thinking and you only came up with that?

Sungmin:YAH!!! I have my own things to think about you know.Remember I told you that I had to go to private classes yesterday?

Eunhyuk:I this really more important than my problem?

Sungmin:Of course.Guess who was also there......That cutie, Donghae's friend.I also walked him home <3<3<3

Sungmin:*cough...cough*Anyway he said he'll help you when it comes to Donghae. 

Eunhyuk:Do you think I should do it?I mean confess my feelings?

Sungmin:He also told me that today they'r gonna meet on the school roof at lunch time.You could go and make a surprise apperance instead of my cute Kyuhyunnie,and don't worry I'll make sure that he won't come and disturb you(evil look in his eyes).


So Know Eunhyuk wasn't trying to get these feeling to go away but instead he was going to tell Donghae face to face.He could'nt concentrate or pay attention to his lessons,instead he looked like he was in heaven making kissey faces at the window,talking to himself and imagining what Donghae would respond to his confession.Everybody could see stars in his eyes even Sungmin who was very amused by how his friend was acting.

Finally Lunch time came and Eunhyuk was stuck to his seat depressed and whining saying that he's too shy to talk to him,but finally Sungmin got him to go up to the rooftop and he stood their looking/staring at Donghae looking at the sky through the glass door trying to calm his nerves.He than got the courage and entered.

Donghae heard the door open so he turned around to find this monkey kid in front of him.He looked at him with blank eyes and they continued staring at each other for a few seconds.Then Eunhyuk broke the silence between them and said:

Eunhyuk:Sorry about your friend.Please forgive me!!

And he bowed his head down.

Donghae:As long as you know you did wrong it's fine.Just don't do it to anyone else again arasso?

Eunhyuk:Ok,ok hyung I promise.

Donghae gave him his back again and went back to looking up at the sky.

Eunhyuk:Actually I have something else to say to you.......

Donghae:Really?What is it?*Still looking up*

Eunhuk:I....I....I

Donghae turned around to face him but as soon as he looked at him,Eunyuk was like:

He looked away because he was extremaly shy and softly said

Eunhyuk:I...I...like you.Please accept my heart hyung.

And Donghae just stood there looking at him not knowing what to say just staring at him and than Eunhyuk looked him in the eyes and again he told him.

Hyung...Please Accept my heart.

While Eunhyuk was like this ^

Donghae was like this v