Chapter 6

Accept my heart Hyung

Donghae received a call and he answered without even looking at the number since it was obviously Kyuhyun. Eunhyuk looked at Donghae. Admiring how he took his cell phone out of his bag, how he beautifully answered it, how beautiful he looked in the sunlight. But his observations were interrupted when his cell phone started ringing aswell making him groan and pick it up.

Eunhyuk:Yah Sungmin where are you? You know how long I've been waiting here for?!

Sungmin:Ah sorry about that but I forgot to tell you that I had an important date with Kyuhyunnie.

Eunhyuk:What?!? But Donghae hyung is waiting for him here too?

Sungmin:Hey I told you, you wouldn't feel disappointed if you came didn't I?

Eunhyuk:You two set this up didn't you?!?

Sungmin:Yup, totally. Anyways have fun and don't forget to tell hyung to come with you inside. He might be a little shy. Bye *beep..beep..beep*

Eunhyuk looked at Donghae trying to read his expression as the latter hung off the phone and looked back at Eunhyuk.

Donghae:By your expression I can see that we both got stood up right?

Eunhyuk:Yeah. Erm... I was thinking that since we are both here we should go inside.... together ... maybe?

Donghae:Sure.It would be a shame to waste a whole day and after all this is the last time I'll be going out with a friend before the exams.

Eunhyuk:Ah yeah...friend.

Eunhyuk looked to the ground feeling a little sad again, but Donghae turned around and went inside signaling for him to follow along. He went happily even though he called him a'friend'but at least he could spend the whole day with him and get to know him better.

The first thing Eunhyuk did was go and find a table for them while Donghae went to but them some drinks.When he came back he asked Eunhyuk if he liked his drink and this was his answer:

which of course meant he liked his drink but was too shy too say anything else and so he looked down while still trying to peek at the latter. When he finally caught a glance of him without being caught he saw Donghae smiling sweetly happy that Eunhyuk liked his drink.

They rode on alot of rides but one shined in front of Donghae's eyes. It was a tunnel and while you're in the tunnel (on a boat) you can see a big aquarium full of different kinds of fish around you. He really wanted to go in but he thought it would look weird if he went in the tunnel with a guy since most people were going in there with their lovers. Eunhyuk saw his eyes lighting up while he was looking at the tunnel so he took this opportunity to ask him

"Hyung I really wanna go in the aquarium but I don't wanna go alone. Can you come with me inside?"Eunhyuk asked trying to make a cute face smashed with a pouting one.

Donghae looked at him in surprise and was happy that he was asked to go along and replied"Well since you're insisting I'll go with you." he said not wanting to show him that he was dying to go inside.

Eunhyuk smiled at him and they went to wait in line. Since there weren't any people standing in line they went in after a couple of minutes.The ride was about 15 minutes long and they jumped in the boat excited to see the fishies. As soon as the boat started moving Eunhyuk felt like he was going to throw up. Maybe it was that cotton candy, hot dog and the drink that he had earlier. 5 minutes into the ride he felt his head spinning so he told Donghae what was happening.

"Hyung I don't feel so good I think I'm gonna throw up and I feel my head spinning around."he told him while the latter touched his forehead to see if it was hot but it wasn't.There were only a few drops of sweat on his forehead so he used his sleeve to clean his face.

"Hey it's okay. You'll feel better once we're off this boat but we've only been a few minutes here so in the mean time you can rest on my lap so you won't feel us moving"He grabbed him by the shoulders and gently he rested him on his lap looking down at him while caressing his head hoping he would feel better.The ride was finally over and he helped Eunhyuk get off the boat by holding his hand. Eunhyuk felt happy that his hyung was taking care of him and on top of everything holding his hand, but his happiness didn't last very long and as soon as he walked a little he could feel the cotton candy coming up with various other things that he had eaten that morning. He couldn't hold it in any longer and as soon as Donghae turned around he saw an orange waterfall coming towards him and finally seeing Eunhyuk's tall muscular body fall to the ground.

He picked Eunhyuk up and tried cleaning him a bit with some napkins he had borrowed and a bottle of water.  Since he was near his home he piggy backed him to his house. While Donghae was having a not so great outing Sungmin and Kyuhyun were happily watching a movie together.

Kyuhyun's pov

I had so much fun hanging out with Sungmin, it wasn't at all as I expected it to be and he was really sweet. I think Sungmin hyung and Eunhyuk hyung only act like they do at school because they have a tag on them that says they're like that so they just go along with it. When I first saw hyung I had a bad first impression of him and was scared of him but now I see him in a different light. He's so great trying to help his friend and all.

"Hey hyung what do we do now? The movie is already over."I said looking at him with cute round eyes.

"Let me ask you something my Kyuhyunnie. Do you like dogs?"

"Omoo yessss of course they're so cute"I said holding my face with my hands made into fists.

"Hmmm is that so?Then let's go to my house my dog had a litter of puppies a month ago and the puppies get so lonely when they have no one to play with. What do you say?"Sungmin said with a look on his face that gave out the wrong impression.

"But what about your parents? I don't want to be a bother to them or intrude"

"Don't worry mom is at work as usual and I get really lonely there by myself so please come and keep me some company?"Sungmin said showing an irresistable sad face to me.

"Sure hyung I'll keep you company if you're that lonely"I said as we started walking. We stooped next to a big house that looked like someone really really rich lived there.

"Here we are."Sungmin said and he grabbed my hand and lead me inside. I was astonished by how bigger it was on the inside than it looked on the out side but it looked great on the inside as well.

I could here the barking of the dogs and then the dogs themselves came running towards us. They were the six cutest puppies I had ever seen.They were actually much bigger than I had imagined they would be and got seriously frightened when I saw the six of them running towards me ready to pounce on me at any moment and they did.They really did and they knocked me to the ground as I could feel myself being by six tongues at the same time, finally seeing the face of their owner kneel down beside me and he gave me a kiss on my cheek.

That left me blushing of course then hyung grabbed my hand and helped me stand up. Afterwards we started playing with the dogs again without saying a word to each other. At that moment I was not only worried about Sungmin's unique idea of friendship but also about hyung who was with Eunhyuk.