Chapter 5

Accept my heart Hyung

Eunhyuk:I...I...like you.Please accept my heart hyung.

Donghae just stood there looking at him not knowing what to say then Eunhyuk looked him in the eyes and again he told him.

Hyung.....Please accept my heart.

                                                   

Donghae was kinda shocked and he felt sorry for Eunhyuk who was staring at him with big round eyes full of hope and he decided to tell him what he was really thinking.

Donghae:I'm sorry I can't accept your heart.I'm not looking for a relationship at the moment.I want to focus more on my studying since it's my last year here.

Eunhyuk stood their now his eyes becoming watery and he felt like his heart was going to shatter.Donghae knew that he was feeling that way so he tried to make up for breaking his heart by telling him that they could become friends,but it didn't really help.After Eunhyuk heard him say that a single teardrop ran down his eye down on his cheekbone to his lips and he slowly looked up at Donghae's face and responded:

"I understand hyung."

*bell rings*

In Eunhyuk's classroom

Eunhyuk was resting his head on his desk feeling depressed one more time when suddenly Sungmin appeared

Sungmin:Heyyy.I thought you'd skip class and hang with your new boyfriend but why are you here?

Eunhyuk:*sob...sob*He turned me down.He said he wants to concentrate on studying since it's his last year*tears flowing down*

Sungmin:Ohhhh*feeling guilty about teasing him*Don't worry I'm sure things will work out.Hey I have a plan that will surely help you.This Saturday come meet me in front of the amusement at 10.00 am got it.If you don't come you'll be the one missing out so you better come.Arasso?!?

Eunhyuk:Okay,okay aishhh why are you yelling at a sad person?


Meanwhile Sungmin decided to skip class and went to visit his cute 'friend's' class.He dragged Kyuhyun to the rooftop were Eunhyuk was turned down earlier that day.

Sungmin:Hey I'm sorry for making you come up here and miss class.

Kyuhyun:It's okay I already know the things they're gonna study today.

Sungmin:Okay then erm Remember when I walked you home last time you told me that you will help me get Donghae and the person that likes him closer?

Kyuhyun:Yeah I remember.

Sungmin:I told the person that likes him btw it's Eunhyuk to meet me this Saturday at 10.00 am in front of the gate.Do you think you could tell him to meet you there at that time?

Kyuhyun:Oh how fun we all can go together?

Sungmin:Not quite.I was thinking that both of us would call and tell them that we can't make it while they're standing next to each other and they'll be forced to go on a 'date' then. Hmm . .  .What do you think?

Kyuhyun:What about me what am I gonna do all day?*pouting*

Sungmin:Well if you feel bored come and meet me we'll go watch a movie together.What do you think???

Kyuhyun:Hmmmmmm....Okay then :D

Sungmin realized that he had hit jackpot and he was finally gonna go on a 'date'with his cutie and was like:

                                                     :

And Kyuhyun caught a glimpse of him doing that move and looked back at him and smiled.

 

 

 


Saturday arrived and Donghae woke up took a shower and set off to meet his friend Kyuhyun.He arrived exactly at 10.00 am and he stood near the gate.Five minutes had passed and he saw a person he knew walking towards the gate and he stopped on the other side.He looked at right and he saw a face that he knew and had seen very well for the past two days looking back at him.

Eunhyuk:Hyung! What are you doing here?

*Is he here on a date with some pretty girl?Maybe that's why he didn't wanna go out with me.*

Donghae:I'm here to meet Kyuhyun he told me to come here to have some fun before we start studying seriously for our exams.What about you?

Eunhyuk:I'm here to meet with Sungmin.There isn't any occasion though not like your guys I mean.

Donghae nodded his head and again turned around looking forward.Although they seemed to be one their own waiting, behind some bushes were Sungmin and Kyuhyun spying on them and they were not content only by them talking so they thought of a quick yet genius plan.