Chapter 23

Accept my heart Hyung

Donghae's pov

I had such a nice dream yesterday.And this pillow its so comfy...but wait it isn't a pillow it's Eunhyuk arm I think.I emember now.I haven't slept so comfortable in ages I don't know why but even though he hasn't been near me for two whole years I still kept him in my memories and heart.He's still as warm as the first time we slept next to each other and his heart is even warmer now than it was before.I opened my eyes slowly to see if he was still sleeping but he wasn't.His eyes were wide open and he was looking at me.I felt a little nervous cause it was so obvious that I wasn't still drunk from last night and if he says something I don't know if I'll be able to respond to his questions correctly or not.I continued staring at him until I decided to say something to get rid of the silence."What time is it?"He was still hugging me so he turned his head slightly towards the clock not wanting to let go of me and finally said"It's 10.00 am" "Uhh can you let go I really have to pee" I said wanting him to get off of me not because I didn't like being hugged but because I was feeling shy around him.He giggled a little and then said"Sure hyung. Just go through that door." he held me for a few more seconds and then he let go of me.I ran through the bathroom door making sure to close the door behind me this time.

After I was finished I got out to see that he was still in bed.He had his face squished with a pillow and his eyes were closed,looks like he has fallen asleep again.I put my wallet in my pocket and started to get going when I heard him shuffle in his bed"Where are you going hyung?" "Uh,well I thought you fell asleep again so uh....I was going home silly" "Hyung you're just gonna leave me like that???I want to cuddle some more with you."he said with a pouting face "Maybe... some other time.Bye "I waved a started to leave but then fell back and I was being dragged to my previous position on the bed.He began hugging me again only this time a little more looser.He again started talking"Hyung do you know when I first fell in love with you?" "How would I know such a thing." "The first time you stood up to me and protected Kyu.That's my first time." "The first time you liked me?" "No,the first time I fell in love with someone.You're my first.You're even my first kiss as well as I'm yours." "I see" "Hyung why haven't you opened your heart to me yet?"

"Am I that bad of a choice?"

and at that sentence I could hear him sobbing and even saw some tears running down his cheek.I felt really sorry for him. He wasn't a bad choice!!! No,not at all I don't know what I think of him yet.When he left I wanted to tell him how much I loved him but then my loveand a part of me died (kind of). I moved on and now that he's back I feel like I have come back to life. My heart was like stone.I didn't care for anyone and that's why I kept dating Amber whom I didn't love at all.

I layed there silently not knowing what to say when finally I decided to tell him what I really feel towards him.I looked at him with a poker face while sitting up from our position."Eunhyuk.You're not a bad choice you're really sweet and you care about me.I don't know how to thank you for always looking after me especially when I'm drunk and when you cook for me.I know how much you really care for me but I'm sorry I can't open my heart for you.I opened it once and when I was about to show it you,you left.Now it has closed and it can't be opened anymore."With that I saw his eyes fill up with tears once again and he leaned his head on his hands and he continued crying.I looked at him and smiled

and the leaned towards him and kissed him on the cheek.He stopped crying and he lifted his head upwards to see my smiling face while he continued sobbing.He had a puzzling look on his face and then I looked him in the eyes and said "Psych hahahaha" "Wha-What's happening?"I responded to him while still laughing "I'm sorry.I just couldn't help myself I wanted to see your expression." then I leaned down towards him and cupped his face in my hands.He still looked at me with a puzzling look on his face so I told him"I like you too pabo"I said playfully looking at him. 

 

As he heard that his eyes starting sparkling

and he  grabbed my waist tightly and pushed me into a kiss.It felt magical I know I kissed him before but this was even more exciting than the other ones we had.We stayed like that for a couple of minutes,kissing our lips off and then we broke the kiss.He looked in my eyes and started talking.His first words after I told him that I liked him were these"Hyung I Love you."

I kissed him again while grinning and said"I Love you too Eunhyuk"