Chapter 56

Accept my heart Hyung

It was now lunch time and the nurse that interrupted us earlier entered my office."Dr.Lee are you coming to eat lunch?" "Ahh yeah wait for me we'll go eat together ok?" "Yes Dr.Lee I'll wait for you outside."I feel so sorry for her she's still new here and no one really wants to talk to her.I went outside and saw her waiting for me near the front desk."Ready to go and eat?" I said to her sounding friendly."Yeah doctor." "Don't worry I'll introduce you to my other nurse friends so you will feel more part of this hospital and get to know them better aswell." "Thank you Dr'Lee."We walked over to where I usually eat/talk/gossip with the ladies.I introduced her to all the other nurses and they all began to talk together.I remembered that now I wasn't a single man anymore when I felt the urge to talk to Donghae."Hey ladies I have to go to the uhhmm...the..toilet.I'll be taking a long time so I'll go back to my office afterwards.Byee" I left where they were and went into Donghae's office but he wasn't there.I remembered that he liked the rooftop so I went up there.He was looking down from the iron bar holding onto it very tightly.I walked up to him silently and he didn't even notice me."BOOO" I said trying to frighten him a little.He jumped up with fright and he looked at me with a shocked face."Hyukkie.Is this becoming a habit of yours.Entering like a ninja and scaring the out of me???" "Yupp.I love seeing your frightened face.

and by frightened I mean when I frighten you not when you get frightened by someone else." "I still don't like it "He said while pouting cutely.

"Arasso arasso I won't do it anymore baby." Now come here let's sit on a bench since there's no one here."I grabbed his hand and dragged him over to a close bench.I sat down first and then made him sit down next me and then lay his head on my lap."We haven't been in this position for a while." "I know right.You remember when you told me how I can make you sleep?" "Yeah.Are you going to do what I told you that time?" "If you want me too then yeah." He grabbed my hand cutely and put it on his face.I began tapping my finger on his eyes and he was soon snoring softly on my lap.I looked at my watch and realized that lunch time was over.I shook him gently and he barley opened his eyes."What?!" He said grumpily."Here's Mr.Grumpy again...We have to get back to work sleepy fishy." "Ugghh not already.." He turned his body right way and his face was now facing my body."Hae come on wake up or else I'll I'll-" "You'll what?" "I'll bite your neck." "Go ahead.."How daring of him."Or better yet I'll do this."I started tickling him and he squealed off of my lap and ran to the other side of the rooftop." You're up now aren't you?"I said while laughing my off.

"I'm going to my office now."He said sounding a bit pissed off."Yah are you mad at me?Stop being mad you grumpy fishy. "I'm not mad Hyukkie.I'm just tired." "Than let's get back to work and when you finish I'll take you back home okay?" "Okay."We went back to our offices and I found my assistance/nurse waiting for me outside."How was it nurse?Did you make any friends?" "Yeah they're all really nice" "Good good I'm glad you made some friends.Now let's get back to work" 

Time went by fast and work was over.I went over to Hae's office and found him packing up his things."Are you ready Hae?" "Yeah.Hey do want to meet hyung and mom today?I haven't told hyung we're back together and mom...well she doesn't know I'm gay yet." "WHAT??YOU HAVEN'T TOLD HER?" "Well not really I was gonna tell her when I was still with you but then we broke up and I left so I didn't get a chance to talk to her." "Well are you going to tell her then?" "I'll have to someday so might aswell be today." We left the hospital and went over to Hae's house.We went inside and we were greeted by his mother"Ohhh Hae you're here and look it's your 'friend' from highschool"Soon Leeteuk hyung came and gave us both a questioning look.He drgged Donghae away and I was left with Hae's mother."Omma how have you been?Have'nt seen you in a while.."

Donaghe's pov

I'm so frightened of hyung's glare right now.I haven't told him yet and he looks really mad."You two are back together aren't you?" "Umm...yeah" "I knew it.You cheeky,cheeky boy.Ohh I'm so proud of my little brother he's such a naughty boy." "Why are you calling me cheeky and naughty?" "That's cause you are.I'm happy for you Hae really.Be careful this time okay and don't loose him again?" "Yeah hyung I'll take your advice"We both went outside and hyung began chatting with Eunhyuk like he usually did when he would see him.


Sorry guys for a boring chapter.There was alot of noise over here and I couldn't concentrate.

It seemed like you guys wanted to see some trouble between Donghae and hyukkie again.Am I right??

Why would you guys wish for that???? T_T But seriously I think that they have had enough grief and I can't stand to write an other fighting scene between them.They're just so adorable when they're at peace.

I just realized that I post alot of SHINee gif's and today I will be posting two chapters :D