Chapter 42

Accept my heart Hyung

It was now 6.00pm, and he was ready from everything.He was fully dressed for the occasion, prepared the gift that he was gonna give to his Hyukkie on the table(so he wouldn't forget it) and was all ready to set off.The only problem was that now was to early to go to his house.He probably would still be cooking or he just finished cooking and is going to start bathing or something else that's what he thought.Eunhyuk had called earlier and had arranged for the food that he had ordered to be delivered to him at 6.30.In the mean time he still had some time to take a bath.He was actually feeling a bit better but still weak at the same time.He finished bathing exactly on time and put on some clothes that were comfortable to move around in.He heard the doorbell and ran downstairs and opened the door to the delivery man who still had to work on Christmas day.He paid the guy and tipped him handsomely and after he left he began arranging the table and placing the food on their plates.He was so proud of the final piece and thanked god that he had ordered these kinds of foods.Nothing too high class but nothing that they would eat every day.He still had like 15 minutes left till Donghae arrived.He ran upstairs and wore some black skinny jeans along with a long sleeved shirt that made him look extra handsome. The fabric of the shirt was kinda thin but he didn't need to worry about that since his home was heated.He then started styling his hair using his hair gel,but something wasn't right....There was that one strand of hair at the side of his head that wouldn't stay in place even though he used ALOT of gel.It always sprung up again so he decided to do what he vowed not to do ever again...when some one was coming at least.

This time though he had no other choice.He went to the drawer near his bed and pulled it out.From it he took something out that without a doubt would hold his hair while it dries in it's final position.He put it in his hair and wondered wher he had gotten this thing from in the first place.He thought about it and finally it clicked.A while ago it was fashionable when a guy wears a hair band in his hair to keep it back.Eunhyuk didn't like this at all and swore he would never wear things like that but one day in summer it was really a hot day.He and Sungmin had decided to go on a trip somewhere very far away from home and he just couldn't stand his hair dangling on his face.He had decided to buy a hair band since it was 'fashionable' so he wouldn't look that strange.When he went to the store to buy one the shop keeper said that they were out of plain headbands so he ended up buying this: 

Sungmin knew that he was embarrassed to wear this kind of hair band alone so he also bought one but instead a little different.

Eunhyuk was so pissed off cause he hadn't seen that one before but instead randomly picked one.Sungmin actually attracted alot of attention that day.Not because he was wearing a head band but because he looked hot in the eyes of girls.Eunhyuk continued cursing the whole way home until he finally took a step inside his house and felt the cold air hitting his face right away.He threw the head band off his head immediately and he must have kept it afterwards.He still used it when his hair was bothering him or he couldn't fix it.He smiled when he recalled what had happened on that day.Time had flew by very fast and he was still remembering that day when he heard a knock on his door.He turned around forgetting about the hair band and saw Donghae's head pop into his room.Donghae started laughing immediately

and said trying to catch his breath"W-hahaha Why are you wearing that?"he started laughing again after he finished his sentence.He finally managed to calm himself down while Eunhyuk got it off of his head smiling at his boyfriends cute laughter."I bought this with Sungmin when we were younger and I used it to keep me hair in place while my hair gel dried." Donghae just stared at him for a while and then said"Put it back on for a sec.."

Eunhyuk did as he was instructed and put it on after a while Donghae stared at him with a poker face but failed to hold it

as he started laughing again.Eunhyuk couldn't understand why he was laughing so hard so he went and looked at the mirror.He himself started laughing as he looked in the mirror

When they finally stopped laughing they both went downstairs and before they sat at the table Eunhyuk kissed Donghae then told him to sit down.Donghae was really surprised by how much food he had 'made' even though he was still sick.They both started eating while conversing with each other."Do you like the food Hae?" "Yeah it tastes awsome.Can you explain to me in very specific detail how you did this."he said while pointing at a random food item that looked really hard to cook.Eunhyuk gulped and started muttering while trying to explain.He didn't even know what that was but still continued explaining while the latter stood there in silence looking at him with an intimidating look in his eye.

After he finished he looked back up at Donghae's eyes which were eyeing him in a judgemantle way.

 

"You didn't cook this did you?" He said while looking at Eunhyuk with an evil glare in his eyes.He felt his face burning cause he was caught in his lie and he looked downwards and after a while he decided to talk"No I didn't cook this food.How did you know?"

 

"Firstly I used my hyung skills and detected the abnormal taste that was in this food.Second I know that you're a good cook and all but you could never pull off something like this.And Third.....I saw the guy from delivery at your door.Bahahaha if you were too tired you should have said so pabo.Hyung cooked me alot of food before he left so we could have eaten that" Eunhyuk was still feeling ashamed of his actions and still looked down."Don't get me the wrong way Hyukkie! I still love you for trying your best to please me."He then stood up and bent over the table but still couldn't reach Eunhyuk.He grabbed him by the collar and he pulled him nearer until his lips touched Eunhyuk's cheek.

Eunhyuk looked up at Donghae and realized that he wasn't mad at him for not keeping his promise.He was happy that he did so and was a little angry that he didn't tell him that he was tired.If he had told him sooner he wouldn't have felt this way and had to lie to him.They continued eating and after they finished eating they sat at the sofa drinking some wine while eating dessert.Eunhyuk remembered that he had to give Donghae the present he had bought for him.He went and got the box and ran back to Donghae's side."Happy Christmas baby.Hope you like it." He said while handing the box to his lover.Donghae calmly opened it and his eyes sprang open when he saw the gold bracelet inside.He had never seen something as beautiful as this.He also noticed the engravements in the bracelet."Oh my god Hyukkie thank you so much.But this is too much.I can't accept this" "What do you mean you can't?Are you gonna let my heart break by not accepting my gift?"he said while doing a very obvious pout."No it's not that I want to break your heart it's just that this is too expensive." "Aigooo who cares if it's expensive?It's a gift from me so you have to accept it.Now give me your hand so I can put it on you."

Donghae had nothing to say.He did as he was told and just stared as Eunhyuk put on the bracelet that said that he was his.After he was done putting it on him Donghae said in a loud voice"Now it's your turn hyukkie.Happy Christmas.".He handed the gift over and Eunhyuk opened it and smiled widely when he saw what was inside."I always wanted to wear one of these with someone.But isn't there supposed to be another half that another person puts on?" "Don't worry it's already around my neck.See??"

He said while taking it out of his shirt."Thanks baby I love it"he said as he dangled it around his neck"Now lets go watch some movies."They headed up stairs to his bedroom where the TV and DVD were.They sat down on the warm floor and started watching movies while cuddling together.At the end of the second movie he noticed that Donghae had fallen asleep next to him so he picked him up and tucked him in under the bed sheets.He then turned off the TV and crept in the bed near Donghae and snuggled up to him.